All Comments on 'The Narcissist Wife Ch. 01'

by cinnabutt

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
luedonluedonalmost 8 years ago
Droll

If this was meant to be mildly amusing, it succeeded for me.

I await Ch. 02 with interest.

Lue

cinnabuttcinnabuttalmost 8 years agoAuthor
indeed all three main characters in this story apear to be as sickening as they are tortured.

...most of my characters are emotionally based on people I've known. More comments please :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Sounds Real

As a sort of cuckold want to be, I can relate with your story. Lots of women become dominant in relationships when the man makes less money than they do. I am married to a woman who makes more money than I do. I don't know where she is right now. I suspect she is seeing other men but she has never done anything as bold as your story wife character. But, for me, it would be sort of a turn on to experience what you describes, or even to have a threesome with her and her lover. Once a man loses respect for his wife, I believe he actually become a better playmate for her. Some women like to be dogged by their husbands.

sdc97230sdc97230over 7 years ago
The ending seems so simple

He takes one of those high paying jobs - as far away as possible - and sells the house that's in his name only out from under his nagging wife and mother-in-law. Since she has her own career now that puts her in BMWs as long as she keeps working, there shouldn't be any issues with alimony.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

shadrachtshadrachtabout 1 month ago

Makes zero sense and feels like completely unrealistic reactions, especially from your MMC. THe FMC is a horrible person and there's zero reason why he would stay with her whatsoever. I see you seem to primarily write in the gay category. Maybe that's why male/female interactions come across as so very very wrong? 1*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercinnabutt@cinnabutt
Thank you for lending me your ears... or eyes rather, kind readers. I promise not to cum in them. Just another demented neurotic/autistic therapeutic writer with no background or education whatsoever. All of my works are 100% fiction. Not to be taken literally. comments are l...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES