All Comments on 'The Nasty Wife Pt. 07-08'

by YourGirlGracie

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great stories

Hey YourGirlGracie, your stories are great! But I think you're making the husband seem feminine as the story comes along. I was hoping he would assert his dominance on his wife and put her in her place so that she can stop torturing Kate and making her confused and a slave. Although, my bulge in my shorts would disagree with it, I feel like the husband can be more dominant and putting the wife in her place as the story keeps going.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Still wonderful

I imagine myself as Katy and love it! Keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Every chapter the hubby has whined saying nothing was a good idea. It's getting a bit old

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
hmmmmm

The sub-sub plot is incest. Cptr 7 fits in incest. Chtr 8 fits in fetish or most likely Loving Wives. The back bone to ALL of this is Loving Wives Power play. Too bad the husband doesn't have a back bone to stand up to her. He is going down, down,...done. Stretch it out as much as you want but put it in the right place. The sister is just a little better than the wife. Life is twisted but ......shit.......GP

slamdog1slamdog1almost 9 years ago
It was good for a while but

now it's just disgusting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Good Read

Part 7-8 weakened a bit from the previous sex filled chapters. Would love to see Katy really fall under Mirand's spell becoming her dedicated lesbian pet. Also, Katy, while coming in a prior chapter, called out Mommy. So has Katy and her Mom had lesbian sex together? If so, then the mom should be brought into the plot being dominated by Miranda to do all sorts of nasty sex acts with Katy, Miranda and her son. This approach could definitely extend this by many, many chapters.

Having the brother, husband react negatively to certain acts does cool the mood you have set between Katy and Miranda. Curtail that part.

Keep adding more hot chapters with more lesbian acts between Katy and Miranda. Also, adding the Mom.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Miranda has gotten increasingly abusive and controlling....

.....hubby has become increasingly wimpy, and Katy is obviously just a sub looking to get off. I don't believe in her declared love of her brother, I don't believe hubby can't stop Miranda, or that she stays faithful (really, I doubt she is) to a man she doesn't respect and lives to dominate......and I can't believe he's such a wimp that he does nothing about the increasingly offensive situation.

In his shoes, I would "go to work" the next morning, clean out the accounts, return and pack essentials, sell my car and disappear into anywhere not there that I could find. This has already gone well and far past my tolerance for abuse and disrespect.

I would have long ago put a stop to it or taken Miranda over my knee. If not strong or fast enough (a new development by my measure), I'd join a gym and get there, then dominate the wired fucking stuff outta Miranda, or dump her perverse ass in an irrigation canal in the Central Valley.

Some people are so far gone, they cannot be brought back to civilization. It looks like Miranda is one and Katy is quickly morphing into "get away from that bitch, before she sells you to slavers" crazy.

Run or fight, but stop the insanity!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

super fucked up

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Oh dear

This has become total crap.

Not sexy or erotic at all.

Only appeals to pervs and losers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Too far.

NawtyAussieNawtyAussie7 months ago

Chapters 1-6 were amazing, titillating and sexy.

7-8 definitely feels weaker.

How the fuck his petite wife who comes to his chin is stronger and faster "just because" is really weak writing.

I hope the next chapters return to the excellent sexy storytelling from 1-6

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous