The Nation of Samarasa Pt. 05

Story Info
Part 5 of this unique nation.
3.8k words
4.57
7.6k
6

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Part 5 of this fantasy series and apologies for posting much later, life has been busy. This story dives deeper into their religion, politics, and customs. If this is the first time you're reading the series, I strongly urge you to read from part 1 as this part assumes the reader knows the relationship between Joan and Tracey, the nation's customs, and background info.

As always constructive criticism/feedback is greatly appreciated, and I'm grateful to my readers for taking time and reading my stories. Watching my readers enjoy my work is an incredible feeling.

Happy Thanksgiving to all my readers!)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After a 1.5 hour drive, Joan and Tracey had finally reached Samarasa's holy land known as "Hedone". The "holy land" was located away from Orgasmia in the state of Sodomy, located in the Southeastern portion of the country. As Joan got out of the car, the clit sucker she has been wearing ever since the gooner conversion procedure roared to life.

"I..ughgh" Joan slurred, as her legs became to tremble. Joan could no longer bring herself to remove the device, her body becoming more and more dependent on the dopamine onslaught that's unleashed whenever the device stimulates her clit. Joan grabbed the car door as her knees began to buckle from the vibrations.

"Sweetie are you alright?" Tracey said with a smirk. Tracey was glad Joan finally began to embrace her people's ways.

"Yes I'm ok, that contraction was pretty intense" Joan said between her breaths as her orgasm began to subside.

"Well good, now let me tell you about Hedone" Tracey said as she began to point to the various buildings in front of them.

Joan witnessed a glimmering sight of stone carved buildings in the classical Greek style. She noticed many of these buildings were adorned with foliage, vines and flowers, with waterfalls running off the side of the buildings. As she inspected closer, she noticed every building had a well manicured garden adorning them. The buildings reminded her of a strange mix of a post apocalyptic building overtaken by nature, but something she imagined the Gardens of Babylon would be.

"Hedone is where the high priest of Samarasa lives, and is run by the "Order of Depravo". The Order is a religious organization founded by the first high priest of Samarasa, whose members dedicate their lives to the Book of Goon. They spend their days snorting poppers, edging, watching porn, worshipping and studying all matters dedicated to filth and perversion in order to understand Lord Samarasa's will on Earth" Tracey explained.

As Joan began scribbling in her notebook an average height, bald, slightly lanky looking man approached Joan. He was nude, except he wore a golden cock ring around the base of his long but thin 7.5 inch cock. The cock ring helped to highlight the intricate vessels powering the man's cock, while giving his cockhead a dark pink hue.

"Blessings of Lord Priapus slave, and may you know the glory of god cock and shun the false idol Samarasa. May you serve Lord Priapus as a vessel for the enjoyment of cock" the strange man said to Joan.

"Lord Priapus?" Joan asked, confused and shocked.

"Ah lord pria--" the man stopped before he was knocked to the ground.

Joan stood shocked at what happened, as she glanced over to Tracey. She noticed Tracey had punched this man to the ground. Her face red with fury, the golden smile Joan loved replaced with a fiery rage that could melt steel and a look of anger that could pierce one's soul.

"Filthy heathen, how dare you try to spread your blasphemies here of all places, and to my friend!" Joan yelled as she began to kick the man as he laid on the ground cowering.

"Begone heathen, your kind is destined to forever be in the void. I pray to Lord Samarasa that your cocks go unstroked as long as you live on this Earth" Tracey began to yell again.

Joan rushed over and held Tracey back as she continually kicked the cowering man. Joan had to use every ounce of her strength to pull Tracey off the man.

"Tracey, calm down please!" Joan said as she held Tracey in her arms as she calmed down.

"I..I'm sorry sweetie. I got carried away" Tracey said between each huff of breath, the rage now dissipating from her body.

"You see men like him worship a deity called Lord Priapus. They reject Lord Samarasa, and worship only the penis. They even have their own book called the "Book of Cock". They believe men are the supreme creatures on earth, and cock is all" Tracey explained.

"I didn't know that Tracey" Joan said apologetically, as she made a mental note.

"No don't be sorry sweetie, actually the high priest will have a better explanation on the issue than me. Those people make me blind with rage, and I couldn't control myself as they tried to spread their garbage to you" Tracey explained as she grasped Joan's hands.

"Come on, let's go to the Temple of Mandiga". Joan nudged Tracey.

As they walked through Hedone, Joan noticed the various members of the "Order of Depravo". They consisted of men, women, and intersex members. They all dressed in red velvet robes similar to what European monks wore back in the middle ages. There was one glaring difference. There was a hole cut out from the robe to expose the follower's genitals. Joan noticed these "monks" were occupied in several activities. One group had a picture of the the pornstar "Monika Beach" on a pedestal, with the members of the group creating a circle around it and feverishly praying to the pornstar for salvation as if their very souls depended on it. Another group were sniffing and trading poppers and other stimulants amongst each other, as they stroked their genitals and leaked their pre orgasm fluids on each other. Finally Joan noticed another group, in a courtyard. These members were restrained on their tables, with a hitachi wand taped onto their genitals. Joan noticed these members had the drunk gooner smile on, but also their eyes rolled back into the head, Joan grew concerned for this group.

Tracey noticed Joan's concern. "Oh don't worry about them sweetie, those members are trying to enter the plane of Lord Samarasa. They take a combination of poppers and stimulants, and edge themselves to a hair's reach of orgasm in an attempt to project their souls in Lord Samarasa's plane. They're perfectly fine and will be awake within the hour".

After a 10 minute walk to the center of Hedone, they came upon a massively tall stone tower. The tower had to be a minimum of 800 meters. As Joan examined the tower's features she saw the tower was shaped exactly as dildo, smooth as silk, free from blemishes minus windows, courtyards, and balconies. The tip of the tower had a fountain that flowed downwards on the side of the tower to a collection fountain that surrounded the tower. Joan obviously this was representing pre cum leaking out of a cock in an edging session.

The two came upon a large gilded door with a strange being carved into it. The door showed a humanoid being, with a face with strong femine features. The being had about D-cup breasts, narrow hips like a woman, but Joan noticed the being's genitals that made her freeze with awe. The being was carved to what appeared to be an almost 16 inch cock that was as thick as a pillar. Underneath were its testicles that were as big as boulders. However underneath its testicles was a bright pink pussy, with a dark labia, and slightly enlarged clit. The carving depicted the being penetrated by a dildo in its pussy while its right hand was stroking its cock. The being had the gooner smile with its tongue out of its mouth, dripping its saliva all over its D-cup breasts and its eyes were glazed over.

"Surely this is a representation of their Lord Samarasa, it can't be anything else" Joan noted as they passed through the door.

After a few feet of walking past the door, Joan and Tracey came upon a white marble and gold laden auditorium. At the center of the auditorium was the high priest of Samarasa: Wei Lei. Wei Lei was giving a sermon to a congregation of Depravo members, Wei Lei had a strange accent, almost american but a slight tinge of eastern, hinting at her eastern origins. Joan and Tracey made their way to the front benches and sat down to listen to Wei's sermon.

"Chapter 83 verse 6, Lord Samarasa says "Is it not I who created pleasure for man to partake? Who are you to deny the blessings of filth and perversion? Surely your Lord is merciful" Brothers and sisters, we must remember our duty to partake in as much filth and porn as we can. Lord Samarasa created these pleasures for us to enjoy, so I say to you, be perverted in the most depraved acts of pleasure, drown yourselves in the filth of porn, and decadence. For who are we to deny this? In the outside world from where we once dwelled, our pleasures were outlawed and shunned. We faced persecution and violence for our pursuit of filth and pleasure. But Lord Samarasa has blessed us with a homeland. Let us live to Lord Samarasa's words as proclaimed in the Book of Goon. May we be blessed with the eternal edge" Wei Lei lectured.

As she lectured, Joan noticed a petite girl standing behind the priest. Joan noticed this girl had to be around 4'10, she had caramel brown skin, and dark hair tied back into a ponytail. She had the same red velvet robes as the rest of the members of the order.

"With that done, we have a new convert to the religion of Samarasa! Let us rub ourselves to rejoice that another has found themselves to Lord Samarasa!" Wei Lei proclaimed.

Joan noticed all the members in the congregation began to stroke. The men stroked their frenulums as they leaked onto the benches they sat on, and the woman rubbed their clits as they leaked onto the same.

The girl took the priest's place on the podium and began to speak.

"My name is Sajida Khan and I was born and raised in Iraq. During my life there I was constantly oppressed by my society's expectations and norms for women. My parents never paid attention to me and treated me worse than an animal. I had no friends, no future. In my loneliness I found porn. While in my culture porn is taboo, I couldn't help but fall in love with it. Porn filled me with a sense of love and warmth nothing else gave me. I discovered edging on my own, and learned to edge for hours upon hours. I would use my school breaks, and escape to outside of Baghdad into the deserts. There I could be free, I would strip and masturbate until the sky was illuminated by stars. One day a Depravo member messaged me on a porn forum I frequented and introduced me to gooning and eventually the Book of Goon. As I dived deeper into becoming a gooner, I realized the truth of Lord Samarasa!".

Tears began to roll down Sajida's cheeks, as Wei placed a hand on her shoulder to console her.

"When I turned 18 I left Iraq without telling my family and with the help of that same member I emigrated to Samarasa, and I stand before you today. That member that saved my body and soul is high priest Lei". Sajida said as her lips began to quiver and she smiled over to the high priest.

Wei took the podium and said "You are truly free Sajida and our amongst your brothers and sisters of filth and porn. Now you must take your vow to Lord Samarasa. Repeat after me".

Wei: "I Sajida Khan"

Sajda: "I Sajida Khan"

Wei: "Dedicate my life, body and soul to Lord Samarsa".

Sajida: "Dedicate my life, body and soul to Lord Samarsa".

Wei: "May I be perverted by filth and porn".

Sajida: "May I be perverted by filth and porn".

Wei: "If I stray from the path of filth".

Sajida: "If I stray from the path of filth".

Wei: "May Lord Samarasa cast my soul to the deepest part of the void for eternity".

Sajida: "May Lord Samarasa cast my soul to the deepest part of the void for eternity".

Sajida began to weep tears of joy, the thought of her conversion overwhelmed her body.

Wei wiped the tears from Sajida's face, with her right hand while her left hand rubbed Sajida's clit. Sajida began to tremble, her body overcome with emotion and pleasure.

"Now the final step, sister Sajida is to undergo the baptism of piss" Wei proclaimed to the congregation as she held Sajida's hands in hers.

Joan stopped scribbling in her notebook. "Baptism..of piss? What the hell".

Wei led the congregation to an adjacent room next to an auditorium. The room was also a marble and gold clad room. In the center of the room, there was a large white porcelain french bathtub high on a platform, surrounded by a ledge and all 4 corners had stairs leading to the ledge.

Wei led Sajida to the tub, and told her to take her robe off and lay in the tub.

As the robe fell to the floor, her petite body was exposed. Sajida had caramel brown colored skin with A-Cup breasts. Joan noticed her skin was flawless, no freckles, or blemishes. Sajida's labia was also dark, and her pussy was as tight as humanly possible. Her pussy was also bare, not a follicle of hair.

Sajida laid in the tub while Wei commanded the congregation to surround the tub around the ledge. Joan noticed Tracey wasn't to her side anymore. As she scanned the room she saw Tracey in the upper right corner of the tub positioning herself slightly above Sajida's head. The other members of the congregation either aimed their cocks at Sajida or hovered their pussies over her. Wei herself hovered her pussy over Sajidas temple.

Wei then said to Sajida and the congregation "May the filth of piss cleanse you of your formerly ignorant life". Wei and the congregation began to urinate on Sajida.

It seemed as if every member of the congregation had full bladders as every single person's urine stream was long and powerful. Sajida was being engulfed in the urine, her body wet with the golden liquid, her hair soaked, the roots soaking in the excrement. Joan noticed though Sajida was ecstatic. She smiled, and gulped some of the incoming golden showers. Sajida began to roll around in the tub like a pig in mud, ensuring every inch of her caramel body would be soaked in urine. Joan noticed the tub had now filled 3/4 the way full of urine, and one by one the congregation's urine stream died down. Wei finished last, her urine anointing Sajida's temple like oil. Like the others, Wei's urine stream died down. Sajida was now bathing in a deep pool of golden liquid.

"I'd like to soak in this for some time, high priest," Sajida said almost slurred. It seems as if the euphoria of the baptism made Sajda delirious with pleasure.

"Of course sister, whenever you're done, pull the plug on the drain and you can then bathe yourself. Your new life for Lord Samarasa starts now" Wei said, as she bent over and kissed Sajida's forehead, licking her lips to taste the saltiness.

As Wei lifted her head up, she caught the sight of Tracey and said excitingly "Tracey! It's so good to see you!" as she ran over to Tracey and placed a deep kiss on her neck, leaving a hickey.

Tracey signaled Joan to climb up the steps, to meet the high priest. As Joan reached them, Tracey told Wei "High priest, I want you to meet Joan!".

"Ah I've heard so much about you Joan, welcome to the Temple of Mandiga! I'm sure you have so many questions!". Wei smiled as she introduced herself to Joan.

"Tracey has told me alot about your religion, I want to understand it deeper through my research" Joan also smiled back at Wei.

"Tracey has always been my greatest achievement, no other student of mine has matched her passion for Lord Samarasa, but let's go to my chambers to talk some more" Wei explained.

All 3 took an elevator to the high priest's chambers of the Temple of Mandiga which was on the 100th floor of the temple. As the elevator door opened, Joan came upon an amazing sight. A magnificent sandstone carved room adorned with fine jewels and pearls in the mughal style of architecture. Joan noticed there were no electric lights, just candles and torches that accented the beautiful color of the sandstone with the flames. In the front room was the courtyard/balcony that overlooked the Samarasan countryside.

Wei brought Tracey and Joan to a stone table with a firepit in the middle, and brought a bottle of what seemed like champagne, and 3 glasses. Wei popped open the cork and poured the liquid into each glass. The liquid was a strange off white clear color, Joan was studying the liquid closely when Wei noticed.

"We call this Sempagne, we separate the semen of the men used to make Cumoolata from the seminal fluids. We take the seminal fluids, and add herbs and spices and then ferment the liquid to create the alcohol. Then we carbonate it and package it" Wei explained as she poured the liquid in each glass.

Before Joan would be shocked, almost horrified by what she was drinking, but her time in Samarasa has made her blunt against the country's customs. Joan sipped the Sempagne, the taste had the spicy taste of cloves and cinnamon, but a strong kick of alcohol. Joan found the drink quite enjoyable.

"You mentioned Tracey was your student?" Joan asked.

"When Tracey moved to Samarasa, she came to the temple first. When I first saw her I could feel her intense devotion to Lord Samarasa emanating from her, so I took her in and taught her the ways of the religion and to her life according to the "Book of Goon". But I think it's best if Tracey tells you herself" Wei glanced over to Tracey smiling. Tracey began to blush as she sipped her drink.

"Walking in here we met a follower of.. Uhm Priapus, can you shed some light on that. Tracey had a rather.. Enthusiastic response to him" Joan asked.

"Filthy heathens, they dare come this close to our holy land. The followers of Priapus is a religion where the members worship a god called Lord Priapus, they believe their god was a cock. They worship only cock and semen, and are a male-centric society. They view women as less than human as they weren't born with a cock. To them women are nothing more but a tool to procreate and toss aside. They have their own holy book. While we use semen, and the cock in our worship of Lord Samarasa, they are a means to worship HIM and HIM alone. To reject Lord Samarasa and worship just a cock is blasphemy. Due to Samarasan law of freedom of religion they are tolerated in this country." Wei explained as she finished her drink and poured herself another glass.

Joan scribbled the explanation into her notes and asked "And they're condemned to the void, tell me more about the void".

"The void is the utter blackness and nothingness Lord Samarasa came out of. Those condemned to the void are chained and their genitals removed. However they are filled with the most rabid horniness and urge to stroke but will never know the joys of its pleasures. Now what you didn't know is that there are 2 levels to the void. The first layer is where the sinners are punished but will be redeemed to join the faithful in the eternal edge. Their torture lasts for 10,000 years. The 2nd level is called the "The Pit". Here the most vile of sinners will remain chained for all eternity. Their horniness will destroy their bodies until they wither to utter nothingness. " Wei explained.

Joan continued to scribble in her notes.

"I guess the next question is tell me about Kavita Sharma", Joan asked, as Wei filled her glass.

"May she be edged eternally by Lord Samarasa, she is the founder of the religion, and country. The historians at the National Musuem in Orgasmia can give you the details, but in essence, Kavita once dived so deep into the goon state, she came into Lord Samarasa's realm and met him! There the Lord revealed the "Book of Goon" to her and our religion. Over the next 10 years, she communed with Lord Samarasa and amassed a loyal following that eventually consisted of very wealthy people. She traveled the world, spreading the word of filth, porn and pleasure. She was under constant danger by the outside world but she persevered. With enough followers, Kavita led her people to this nation. She proclaimed the gooner faithful to build a nation that will be the envy of all nations, and for the next 30 years helped to build the country. In her final moments, Kavita released decades of edging into one orgasm that caused her soul to pass from our world to Lord Samarasa's. The scriptures say she had the greatest gooner smile in history when she passed. She watches over us as she squat fucks Mandiga" Wei explained to Joan.

12