The Nation of Samarasa Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't believe they actually flushed out a full fledged religion from this" Joan thought as she continued to write.

"Now my friend, you sleep in the luxuries of the temple. Then tomorrow I urge you to visit the University of Orgasmia, and find out why our science and technology are the most advanced on Earth!" Wei exclaimed.

Without any signs, two members of the order came and escorted Joan and Tracey to their rooms on the 100th floor. Both rooms had a large french window allowing both of them to enjoy the views of the Samarasan countryside. As both women walked to their rooms, Joan turned around.

"Uhm..Tracey" Joan asked timidly.

"Yes sweetie" Tracey said with the bright smile Joan grew to love.

Joan was trying to find the courage to ask Tracey to sleep in the same room wth her. Joan's time in the gooner converter machine had changed her feelings toward Tracey, or rather, amplified them. Joan couldn't muster the courage to ask her.

"Good night Tracey" Joan said.

"Sweet dreams sweetie" Tracey replied.

Joan breathed in the crisp air of the Samarasan countryside as she laid in the marble canopy bed. She unhooked the curtains to cover her bed and drifted off to sleep. Readying herself for the next adventure this nation will throw at her.

To be continued..............................................

12