The Natural Order of Things

Story Info
White wife gets seduced by a black couple.
3.9k words
4.43
16.3k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a work of fiction. All characters, events, and places described in this narrative are products of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

All comments and feedback are welcome.

As long as I can remember, I've been more of a voyeur, than a participant. I love to watch sports, but I'm not much at playing the games. I love to watch television, movies and plays, but have no interest in participating in any of them.

So, I guess it is natural that I found myself watching my friends pleasuring my wife one night after a party at our house.

First a little background is in order.

My name is Jerry and I'm 5'11" tall, 220 pounds and medium build, blue eyes and dirty blonde hair. My wife is Doris and she's really a knock out! 5'7" tall and 150 pounds, brown eyes, sexy smile. Her tits are 36c and a plump ass. I tell people all the time she is a cross between Robin Meade and Katie.

The couple we're visiting this evening are Carlos and Tamika, who I've known for several years. Carlos is a black man, 6' tall and around 220 pounds. Carlos isn't fat, but he is very solid. He works out a lot and has huge muscles, a bald head and short goatee. The most unique thing about Carlos was the color of his skin. The color of his skin was such a deep black, at times it appeared blue.

His wife on the other hand was a beautiful woman. If you're familiar with the black actress Essence Atkins, you have a pretty good image of Tamika. Five feet two inches tall with lustrous milk chocolate flesh tones. I judged her to be around 34-24-34, and about 115 to 120 pounds. Tamika was every bit as beautiful as my wife, Doris.

We arrived at Carlos and Tamika's home and were ushered into the back yard where Carlos was manning the grill. The cookout was like a deployment reunion. Several people were there. I felt kind of bad for my Doris because she was left out of our conversation as we reminisced about life in the military. I did feel somewhat better as I noticed she and Tamika spent a good deal of the evening together, chatting like longtime girlfriends. As the evening progressed people began to leave. Eventually it was just the four of us, Carlos, Tamika, Doris and myself.

We remained on the patio talking about life and drinking. I will admit the alcohol beverages were flowing. We all felt pretty good. I excused myself to relieve myself. On the way back outside I noticed Tameka was in the kitchen refilling the drinks. I stayed inside to give her a hand.  As we were making small talk, Tameka casually said, "Don't take this the wrong way, but Carlos has the hots for your wife." I replied, "That's cool, doesn't bother me."

"Really?" Tameka asked. She then added, "If he had a chance, he would be all over her." I jokingly replied back, "If he thinks he can, I'm not stopping him from trying." We then returned outside. Everyone had a fresh beverage.

After about five minutes, Tamika suggested we all get in the hot tub. At first Doris declined stating we didn't bring our bathing suits. Tamika was quick to suggest a dark t-shirt for my wife. After another round of drinks, Doris caved. Tamika led Doris to the house so my wife could change.

"Man, I didn't realize Doris was so hot," Carlos said, "If she wasn't your wife, I would be all over her."

Apparently, the bountiful spirits gave me a loose tongue. "Don't let me stop you, go for it!" I replied.

Carlos sipped on his Hennessy and gave me a sly grin.

Our wives returned; Doris was wearing a large army T-shirt. Tamika pulled off her shirt and shorts leaving just her grey bra and panties. She was the first in the hot tub followed by my wife then Carlos and me.

Doris is a social drinker and enjoys being in a hot tub with a drink. I did notice every time Tameka would leave to refresh drinks, she would enter the hot tub in a manner that would cause my wife to move closer to Carlos.

Soon My wife was nestled between Carlos and Tamika. I was excited to see where this would go. As the night proceeded the conversation turned to an adult theme. It was evident both Carlos and Tamika were more focused on my wife. Somehow the topic of blowjobs came up and I quickly gave Doris props on her oral skills.

Interestingly, whenever this topic comes up my wife acknowledges that she doesn't mind giving me head. Carlos claimed it had been a long time since he had received a good blowjob and Tamika stated she wasn't that good at it. I seized this moment as an opportunity to move the conversation further along towards my goal of watching Doris in action.

"She gives the best blowjob I have ever had; you would love it Carlos," I said.

"I bet I would," Carlos said has his hand went under water to adjust himself.

Being that it was an evening with low illumination, it was hard to be sure but it looked like Tamika had her hand on my wife's inner thigh as did her husband Carlos. With the bubbly water it was hard to tell. Suddenly Carlos stood saying he had to go relieve himself. His wet boxers did little to hide his fat semi erect cock.

"The talk of your exceptional blowjob skills seems to have an effect on my husband," Tamika said in my wife's ear. Giving it a little kiss.

Carlos paused for effect, making sure my wife got a good view of his impressive manhood. Her eyes confirmed his efforts. I followed Carlos inside as well, to drain my bladder. Soon to follow was Doris and Tamika.

Upon exiting the bathroom, I was met by my wife. She gave a me a sensuous kiss.

"Are you ok," I asked, "You're not drunk are you, do we need to leave?"

"Oh no, I'm fine. I'm having a good time." Doris replied.

I went to the kitchen to find Carlos was already back in the hot tube.  Tamika and I were making small talk. It was hard to concentrate, her dark firm breasts were completely visible through her wet bra. Doris strolled in asking if we were getting back in the tub. Tamika mentioned that Carlos was already out there, and that Doris should join him. I started to head out with my wife when Tamika stopped me.

"Let Carlos work his magic," she said.

"Think he can?"

"I know he can," Tamika said confidently, "We're both going to enjoy her if that is ok with you?"

"I am game for anything as long as Doris is ok with it."

"Agreed," she said, "I have cut back on the alcohol in her drinks so she can make a sound decision without regrets."

Ten minutes passed. Looking out the kitchen window I could see my wife and Carlos right next to each other but facing each other. My dick was hard and getting harder. Then Carlos leaned in and gave my wife a soft peck. From the window it didn't appear that my wife objected. He leaned in closer again and Doris closed the distance between them. Tamika and I sat there peering out the window watching our spouses' kiss. It was very arousing.

Tamika broke me from my stare. She told me to wait here, give them about ten minutes then come out. I stepped away from the window and she walked out. To be honest it was impossible for me to wait ten minutes. It took everything in me to wait five minutes. Finally I went out to the hot tube trying to conceal my hard dick. Once again my wife was between the black couple.

Tamika had her hand on Doris' thigh. Carlos wasn't subtle when he grabbed Doris' right hand and placed it on his cock. Seconds later Tamika turned to my wife and looked Doris in the eyes and seductively told her, "I want to watch you suck Carlos' cock."

For a spilt second Doris looked awestruck. As Carlos stood up, I could see my wife's hand had a grasp of his hard cock. He moved in front of me blocking my view. I was a little pissed that I could not witness my wife suck her first black cock. However, I knew he was receiving a great blowjob. Tamika was smiling as she watched, I believe she was caressing my wife's leg. She saw me trying to get a better view.

"You want to see your wife suck my husband's big black cock too?" Tamika asked.

With that Tamika kind of pushed her husband so he turned sideways to me. My wife never stopped sucking his cock. She was doing her best to give him a great blowjob. Doris looked so sexy with his ebony shaft between her lips. Tamika ensconced up behind my wife. I could tell she had one arm around my wife.

"She makes it look so easy," Tamika said, "Does it feel good baby?"

"Hell yes, she can suck a cock! I wonder how much she can take," he said.

Carlos grasped my wife by the head, inching more of his cock down her throat. His wife began to nibble and lightly kiss Doris' ear. I could see Tamika caressing Doris' breasts through the t-shirt. I couldn't believe that my wife of twenty years was being seduced by a black couple right before my eyes.

"You are doing a good job Doris, suck that black cock. Make my husband feel good," Tamika said before she moved closer, "Let me help you."

Tamika began to flick her tongue on the side of her husband's shaft. For a few seconds both wives were sliding their mouths down each side of his cock. When both of them met at the tip of the head, Tamika deviated her lips to my wife. She kissed Doris. When she wasn't met with resistance she kissed my wife again. Carlos glanced over at me giving me a nod. It was apparent the kiss was being reciprocated by my wife. Tamika's hands roamed my wife's body. I was so aroused I feared I might pass out!

My wife broke their kiss. Taking Carlos' cock in both hands she resumed, giving him a blow job. Doris took as much of his cock in her mouth as she could. Tamika discarded her bra exposing her dark breasts. She then proceeded to caress my wife's leg, often rubbing Doris' tits through the wet t-shirt and tweaking her nipples. Tamika scooted away. As she watched my wife orally, please her husband she leaned back and began to rub her own clit under the water. She was getting off on the show in front of us.

It wasn't long before I could tell that Carlos was about to bust a nut. He grabbed my wife's head with both his hands and thrust his hips into her face.

"I'm about to cum," Carlos declared.

As he commenced to erupt down Doris' throat all you could hear is a muffled sound.

"Damn that feels good, swallow it all girl."

Again, Doris let out a muffled sound as she ingested his salty load. Once his orgasm subsided my wife looked at me like never before. Carlos praised my wife for her skills which I knew he would enjoy.

"That was so fucking hot Doris," Tamika said as she continued to stimulate herself.

Doris waded over to me giving me a deep kiss. There was a hint of saltiness to her breath. I let her know that what I just witnessed was amazing. I asked her if she enjoyed it, and she confirmed she did. She told me that he came so much she wasn't sure if she was going to be able to swallow it all. He didn't even bother to put his semi erect cock back in his boxers.

At this point in the evening my wife decided to go inside to put on dry clothes. Tamika followed suit; however, she didn't even cover herself. As she walked towards the house, I was able to admire her dark body. Tamika was an avid runner. She had a nice ass and thick thighs. Her tits were about a nice C cup; smaller than my wife's maybe a little firmer. Carlos and I remained in the jacuzzi as our wives went to dry off.

"Man, I hope you are not pissed at what just happened but all that talk about Doris sucking cock got me amped up, and I had to have some relief," Carlos said.

"No problem, man. She appeared to enjoy it. I know I enjoyed watching, and apparently so did Tameka!" I replied, "As long as she has her wits about her, I am game for anything."

"Really?"

"Yes, like I said before, as long as she is sober enough to make a decision for herself; if she wants to, she can do what she wants. I am not going to lie; I have wanted her to fuck a black guy for a long time. She has only been with me and deserves a good fucking."

My last statement seemed to excite Carlos.  Minutes later we went inside. To our surprise we found our wives in the living room. Doris was laid back on the couch with Tamika on her knees between my wife's legs. My wife had one hand on Tamika's head and the other pulling at her own nipples. Doris was pushing her hips up to meet Tamika's talented tongue. Neither wife had noticed our presence.

"Oh, that feels good!" we heard my wife say.  Doris began to shudder and we knew that Tamika just made her orgasm. Once my wife recovered Tamika kissed her way up Doris' body. She paused to suck on her pale tits. I was shocked to see my wife eagerly kiss Tamika again since Tamika's lips were macerated with Doris' juices. Tamika then slid a finger into Doris' awaiting womanhood. My wife began to rock her hips.

Tamika alternated from kissing my wife to sucking her nipples. My wife moaned when Tamika inserted a second finger then a third. She was aggressively fingering my wife's cunt.

"You like that, Doris?" Tamika asked, "Your pussy's tight. Carlos is going to enjoy fucking you. I want you to fuck my husband, I know you are ready to feel his black cock deep inside you, you ready?"

"Mmmmm yes," Doris moaned.

Carlos acknowledged Doris' compliance. He removed his boxers, stroking his erect cock as he put it in my wife's face. This was the first opportunity I'd had to see Carlos' cock unobstructed and I was shocked at how thick it was. I guessed him to be a little longer than me at 7 inches, but he was noticeably thicker. Doris happily sucked on his cock again. I cannot explain how intoxicating it was to see this black couple seduce my wife. I had never seen her like this before.

Carlos reached down groping one of her tits, Tamika was now using four fingers on my wife while she leaned down to suck on Doris' other breast. I moved to the couch to get a better view.

"Move T, I am ready for some of that hot pussy," Carlos instructed his wife, in which she yielded. Tamika moved to the side. She gripped her husband's cock and rubbed it across Doris' pussy. With her free hand she spread Doris' lips and said go easy on her. He purposefully put the head of his cock inside. My wife let out a gasp, slowly inch by inch he pushed his ebony cock inside my wife's pale white body.

"Damn your tight!" He expressed. It took my wife a moment to accommodate his size. As his pace increased, she was able to take more of him. Soon they were in rhythm. I was so hard I think I came in my shorts as I watched.  Doris grabbed him by his ass pulling him deeper into her. His large dark hands massaged her tits. Again, Tamika sat to the side and began to finger herself.

"Oh God...oh God..." my wife moaned.

Carlos grabbed my wife's knees and pushed them back to her chest, His thrusts became harder, his balls slapped against her ass.

"Oh God...you're so deep Carlos, I've never been this full, fuck me, fuck me! I'm about to cum on your dick," Doris said.

"I ain't got no dick," Carlos voiced, "I have a cock, a black cock. You like my black cock, Doris?"

"I do, it feels so gooood."

"What do you like?"

"Your cock,"

"My what, say you like my black cock!"

"Your black cock, I love your black cock, I feel so full," Doris moaned.

My wife began to climax like I have never seen before. Carlos kept pounding away, his black balls banging against her ass. Tamika motioned me to the other side of my wife. She then leaned down and started sucking on my wife's left boob. I took her lead and sucked my wife's other boob.  When Doris' orgasm subsided, she reached over to fondle Tamika's tits. This caused Tamika to scoot up allowing Doris to suck on her hard dark nipples. I sat back to watch the black couple please my innocent wife. Carlos had my wife's legs spread wide as he continued to thrust into my wife. He leaned forward and was met by Doris. They two lovers embraced in a passionate kiss.

Carlos withdrew, with a dissatisfied mumble from Doris. He sat back on the couch. His large black cock had a sheen from my wife's juices. Tamika once again kissed my wife before she pulled Doris up guiding her to sit on Carlos' cock. My wife looked over at me as she eased down. She had the most seductive grin I have ever seen.

Carlos reached up fondled and groped her tits and pulled her nipples. The sexual energy of the room was palatable. Tamika kissed Doris' neck and asked her, do you like fucking my husband? My wife moaned as she rocked her hips.

Tamika grabbed a hand full of my wife's hair, "I asked you if you like fucking my husband?"

"Yes, yes I do!" My wife eagerly replied back.

"Jerry can't fuck you like this can he?"

"No," she instantly answered as she looked at me, "he cums too fast... doesn't fill me like Carlos."

Doris was now rocking up and down on Carlos' lap. He was sucking on her breast. Tamika's ebony hands roamed over my wife's white ass. I was sitting to the side savoring the show before me when Doris requested Carlos fuck her from behind.  

The group moved to the floor. My wife was on all fours, her white ass in the air. Carlos relocated without missing a beat, he had both hands on her ass and was thrusting deep inside. Loud moans of pleasure escaped my bride's mouth.

Tameka edged in front of Doris spreading her legs. Not a word was spoken, my wife commenced to orally pleasing her first woman. I was amazed at what I was witnessing, the love of my life having sex with a black couple. It was a testament to how good sex can erase the reservations and allow someone to explore.

I am a lucky man and I was happy to see the new doors were opening for my wife. It was obvious that she was enjoying herself and having a good experience. I never imagined she would be with a woman. The contrast of their skins made the show more erotic, her pale body between their two dark forms. Tameka pushed her pelvis into Doris' face and rocked her hips. For her first time my wife was apparently doing it right, Tameka was loving the tongue lashing.

"Mmmm, eat my pussy Doris," Tameka moaned, "I can't believe you have never eaten pussy before. It feels good, make me cum."

My wife did as Tamika told her. It wasn't long before Tameka's dark body began to shiver. She held tight to my wife's head as she climaxed on Doris' face.

Carlos announced he was about to cum, Doris instantly responded by telling him, "Don't pull out! I want you to seed my womb."

Tameka quickly asked my wife, "You want my husband to cum inside that sweet white pussy?"

"MMM yes, cum in me!" Doris responded, "Fuck me."

"You on the pill?" Tameka asked.

"Oh, oh, oh, nooo!" my wife replied, "Just cum in me Carlos, fuck me!"

Carlos grabbed a hand full of her hair as he slammed his black cock in and out of her. "I am going to flood your fertile white pussy! I'm gonna fill you up," he boosted.

Tameka looked at me to gauge my response. I'm sure the look on my face said it all. It was an intense scene. I had witnessed earlier how much he cums and now he is about to unload in my wife's cunt. My excitement was clearly visible.

Picking up on my vibe, Tameka impassioned her husband more my saying, "Cum in her fertile married white cunt, cum inside Jerry's wife baby."

"Oh, give it to me! Cum... Cum in my pussy. Fuck me. I want it all! I love your black cock!" Doris pleaded.

Carlos gripped my wife at the hips, thrusting deep and unloading his black baby batter inside my wife. It appeared he and Doris climaxed together. Her body shuddered as his pounding ceased.

My wife rested her head and upper torso on the floor. Carlos held still as well.  That was fucking hot! Tameka proclaimed as she crawled over behind Doris to kiss her husband. As they kissed, she reached down and grasped his cock milking any remnants into my wife as he withdrew. His cock glistened with both their juices.

Doris rolled over and lay on the floor spent. Carlos and Tameka sat back leaning against the couch. I moved to get a better view of her womanhood. A flow of white fluid was oozing out and down to the pucker of her ass.  

12