All Comments on 'The Natural Order of Things'

by ARcuckwannabe

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
syn4321syn4321about 2 months ago

Nicely done. Solid!

TigersmanTigersmanabout 2 months ago

Great story!! I loved the pregnancy risk.

StrappySandalsStrappySandalsabout 2 months ago

HOT… for a cuck story!!! I loved the way Tameka was her husband’s big, black, cock pimp in the story!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Epilogue: Cheating skank slut got pregnant and had a bi-racial bastard. She realized hubby was a sissy wimp cuck and destroyed him in the divorce both emotionally and financially. She thought she could move in next door but the neighbors just laughed in her face and told the stupid empty-headed bitch to take a hike. She's now just one more idiotic single mom trying to make ends meet. She fucked her kid over before he was even born.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Need a next part where you tell about hubby obviously failing to clean all of the sperm Carlos spewed into his wife. First the pos preg test, then the baby bump, a sonogram, and lastly the new baby.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Man aint hardly no brotha calls it a cock instead a dick, much less insist on it. This written by some white cuck for real. But dats ok cuck. We'll keep fucking your white women. No problem.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

You just had to ruin a fairly good story by turning to a wimp/cuck ending.

jack2112jack2112about 1 month ago

So happy to see another story from you! That was great!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userARcuckwannabe@ARcuckwannabe
Married white male. Trying to get my conservative yet sexy wife to enjoy other people, especially black men and black women. My stories are my fantasies of my wife. She resembles the news anchor Robin Meade. If you think you know me contact me, if you have an advice contact me...