The Natural Slave Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tawny just moaned and fell back on the bed. She realized it had been stupid and that she had no back up in case something like this happened. Then she noticed that even though the batteries were fading if she sat up more and pressed the dildo into the bed it pushed harder into her vagina and was getting her excited again. She sat up as much as the chain on her neck would allow and started bouncing up and down on the bed. The dildo pressed deeper into her vagina and soon she had reached another orgasm. Suddenly the dildo just stopped and she lay back on her bound hands and rested. Soon she began to wonder what was taking Jenny so long and then to worry about how she would get in. Also, she would have to wake the super to unlock the door and then he would get more curious about what she was doing. Way to go, she thought to herself, you didn't think this through.

Nearly one hour later Jenny and the super came in her front door. Jenny asked the super to wait in the hall and she would let him know if Tawny was all right. Jenny came into her bedroom and said, "My, my, aren't you in a fine mess!" Tawny suddenly shrieked because the super had come into her apartment and had seen her lying there naked and bound, so Jenny quickly shut the bedroom door. Jenny told the super that Tawny was fine and to please leave. Jenny saw the key on the floor because it had spilled out when Tawny dropped the cup. Jenny quickly scooped it up and began unlocking Tawny's chains, first the legs, then the neck and finally the wrists. Tawny's arms didn't seem to work quite right so Jenny unlocked the ball gag and began to pull on it. At first it seemed like it was stuck but eventually it popped out. Tawny worked her jaws until she could finally speak and said, "Thanks Jenny, I thought for a minute I might die all tied up like that!"

"Well, you very well could have, you were very lucky!" Jenny exclaimed with a wry look on her face.

"I'm...I'm sorry" and then Tawny burst into tears.

"There, there, it's OK honey, you're all right," Jenny said soothingly.

Tawny just buried her face in her pillow and cried. Jenny unlocked and removed all of the cuffs and the collar and left them on the dining room table. She then helped Tawny into the bathroom and then into bed. Jenny asked if Tawny wanted a nightgown or something to sleep in but Tawny just shook her head no and crawled into bed. She was sound asleep before Jenny left the apartment. Jenny asked the super to lock the door and to check in on her tomorrow afternoon to see if she was all right.

Tawny slept so soundly that she didn't even dream. She awoke with a start around 11:30am and couldn't believe she had slept so long. She remembered the night before and after using the bathroom called Jenny to say thanks and that she might take her up on that offer about tying her up some night. She told her how much fun it was and that it would be nice to have a friend there she could trust. Jenny agreed saying she was glad she was all right and said they could talk about that later. Shortly after hanging up with Jenny the super knocked on her door and Tawny quickly put on her bathrobe and then answered the door. He was very curious and started asking questions but Tawny cut him off and told him she was fine and to please just go and let her rest.

12