The Nature of the Beast

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you want me to stop?"

A hunger was boiling deep inside her loins as the beast teased her, toying with her raging libido. She didn't answer but instead took the creature's paw into her tiny hand and placed it on her drenched cunt. Her heart was beating so fast she thought it would explode. The fear that had engulfed her body vanished like drops of water underneath the hot summer sun. The only thing that she feared now was that the beast would stop, leaving her frustrating desires unfulfilled.

Her body had softened like warm clay under the touch of the beast's rough hands. She felt her body shudder when it stroked her clit again, then let out a loud sigh as the thick finger of his left hand slipped inside of her wet tunnel, almost reaching her stomach.

She gasped as the beast's passion grew. With its right paw, it tweaked her sensitive nipple. It then removed its finger from her dripping hole and raised it to her other breast, pinching both nipples in unison, running its hot, wet tongue up and down between the crevice of her breasts. Goosebumps dotted her body as its coarse hair chafed against her skin.

The beast greedily sucked at her nipples, again sliding more fingers inside of her, fucking her roughly with its gnarled claws.

At first, she tried to stifle her almost inhuman cries, but the rapture was too great to fight. A great passion unfurled inside her as she arched her hips up on the soft divan and wrapped her legs around the beast's might torso, gripping it tightly as the pleasure swept her along. Her body spasmed uncontrollably as a storm of orgasm lay siege to her body like a hurricane. Groans of ecstasy shattered the silence as she began to climax, howling as if she had transformed into a wolf.

The beast removed its throbbing penis from her tight sensuous grip, backing away from her. It began to laugh cruelly, mocking her animal lust.

"Beg, slut! Beg me to finish like those royal milksops who pay you for your body!" the creature demanded of her.

Her breasts heaved with passion, her eyes glowing with a carnivorous lust as she pleaded:

"Don't stop! You can whip me beat me to your heart's content, but don't stop. Don't stop! It's more torture than I can bear!"

Moving atop her, the beast sat astride the courtesan's body with its thick cock between her perfect breasts. It grabbed her by the hair, yanking her head down towards its cock. Back and forth, its penis moved, using her mouth as a warm haven for its aching shaft. Her mouth willingly opened, saliva dripping down the sides of her lips. The beast moved its prick in and out of her mouth. Her tongue steadily lapped away at the underside of its throbbing cock like an obedient slut. She took the whole shaft down her throat, sucking deeper with each thrust.

From the dim glow of the firepit, she saw its enormous member throbbing, each mighty thrust keeping sync with the beat of her pounding heart. The beast knelt to the ground and ran its tongue over the folds of her eager pussy lips. It parted her thighs further with its giant paws and passionately sucked on her clitoris.

The sensation sent a quake through her body that made the bones inside her skin rattle.

The beast's teasing sent her mind over the edge of the cliff. She could take no more. Her hand shot out, grabbing its engorged member, guiding the tip into her soaking wet hole. Their eyes locked together, both raging with a burning intensity.

With one hard brutal thrust, the beast sank the entire length of its hard prick inside of her tight, willing hole. There was no love or tenderness in the act, only pure, unadulterated lust. Orgasmic howls wailed from her throat as the beast stabbed her innards over and over with its veiny, pulsing cock.

The creature wrapped its large paw around the courtesan's throat, holding her tightly as it mercilessly fucked her. The couch began to furiously shake as its fur-lined body smashed against her. Her throat began to constrict as the beast's grip tightened around her slender neck. She slipped deeper into the fantastic feeling of helplessness, knowing that at any moment, the animal could snap her neck like a dry twig.

The courtesan gasped for air as the beast released the vice-like grip on her throat. It replaced its paw with its teeth, biting her gently on the neck, teasing her once again. As its gigantic body continued to thrust against her, it slid its paws around her narrow hips, gripping her so tightly that fresh red claw prints covered the sides of her flesh.

Thrust after thrust, her body shook in thunderous delight as the beast's cock hit the right spot like an archer shooting a bullseye. Its hands slid up from her gyrating hips to her hard nipples. The beast pinched them again, this time a tad too harshly as it continued slamming into her. The impact was like a typhoon crashing against a rocky shore. As the beast's jagged teeth nipped at the tip of her breasts, a violent, gushing orgasm flooded her body. She cried out loud, losing all control as a starburst of euphoria exploded within her vagina.

The beast felt the well of excitement growing within its cock. The warm throb grew from its ballsack up to the tip of its penis. A million nerve endings tingled with stimulation as the courtesans pussy clung to its shaft, gripping it for dear life. The creature pushed her away, taking its pulsing cock in its paw and jerking it until thick white gobs of semen sprayed out from the hole in its tip. The courtesan's thighs and belly were covered in the hot sticky mess.

A devilish grin spread wide over the beast's wolfish mouth. Its yellow eyes glowed like two obscene moons as it stood over the courtesan's panting body. It gently stroked its paw over her damp golden locks of hair.

"Don't rest too long. There is more to come. You never received a proper punishment for picking my flowers. Shall I chain you to the wall again?" said the beast.

She was too shaken to answer as her body throbbed like one large giant heartbeat, her breasts heaving up and down as she tried to catch her breath. She closed her eyes and dreamily shook her head "no." Her body continued to throb in the mellow afterglow as she fell asleep.

The beast laughed and exited the room as the courtesan drifted off into a peaceful slumber.

When she awoke, she was no longer in the castle with the beast but back at the cozy cottage in the woods. She had kicked all the blankets from the bed and lay stark naked on the straw-filled mattress. A great disappointment swelled in her breast, realizing that her grand love affair had all been another of her vivid dreams.

At that moment, the prince entered the cottage. He carried his rifle and had blood splattered on his royal tunic.

"You're awake, my love! You've been asleep most of the day. I have such exciting news. I hunted down that awful wolf that's been keeping you awake at night. I killed it with one shot. I have its carcass outside. Come see!"

The courtesan's eyes widened in terror. She leaped naked from the bed and ran out the door. Laying on the ground thirty paces from the cottage was a giant wolf, the same dark brown as her dream lover. She knelt and stared at its cold dead eyes. They were bright yellow, but still, somehow, the lusty gaze from her dream remained flickering behind its lids.

She wrapped her arms around the dead beast and let out a thunderous cry, a deep, mournful howl. Tears of sadness trickled from her eyes. For she knew now that it had not been a dream. The courtesan's lover was dead, and it would haunt her for eternity. Its death was the beast's final punishment.

12