All Comments on 'The Naughty Family Ch. 03'

by Ahabscribe

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
manimal51manimal51over 12 years ago
Simply Amazing!!!

Once again I bow to your amazing talent as a storyteler ad author. You have not only managed to keep me entertained with the storyline, but you have also captured the mannerisms and feel of an individual that has this condition.

As a parent of a child with Aspergers and with a daughter who married a man with it, though not quite to the extent that Scotty apparenty has it, I am more than aware of how the symptoms can be presented. So you can imagine my trepidations when I started reading the story and found out in the last installment that you were going to introduce a character who had this condition. I had my doubts and was fearful that you would show us a stereotypical or marginalized individual and so was all set to really knock you down for it.

Sir, I hereby humbly appologize for having doubted your abilities and intent. You obviously either are acquainted with someone with this or you did your research well. What you have shown us is an individual living with this problem and a loving mother who has learned the tricks of how to deal with her childs anxiety displays. The forehead bit has been proven to be extremely effective or, at least, it has been in our case. Thank you.

5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Amazing

I have AS though not as bad as the son and you did an amazing job with the symtom descriptions. I totally adore your work.

Mriceman1964Mriceman1964over 12 years ago
Wow

I agree with manimal 51 all the way. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great Series!

Ahabscribe has done it again with yet another well written and highly erotic series. I hope that it will not end here but that we will be told the rest of the story. Very much a good read. Solid 5 for Ahabscribe as always. AnHoa Rifleman

biVTguybiVTguyover 12 years ago
Fantastic!!

I agree with previous posts, extremely well written so that I feel like I'm there watching the story take place. I hope you will continue the story for us. Thank you for taking me along on the journey through a family discovery!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Excellent series

Thanks for sharing this excellent tale with us, hope you win an award for this great work. Please keep your writing going, you are one of the most prolific authors on lit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
adopt sindy

they should take sindy home with them and adopt her.

YamiBoyYamiBoyover 12 years ago
^__^

Very good series. Nice work, thanks! ^__^

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great

Love ur series tho not a fan of son n mother but good nothless

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Amazing!

I loved theses stories and I hope you finish it so I can know how it ends! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

It's certainly brave to introduce a character with mental health issues. It doesn't bother me as such, as I am basically amoral, but others might feel it's pushing boundaries a bit too far (if you can push boundaries any further in a story devoted to incest). By making him autistic, you are making him more childlike in a way, which is shaky ground to be walking on.

Nonetheless, it's a sexy read and I look forward to the concluding chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Phew!

WOW! What a story! PHEW! Fantastic. I couldn't comment on the two previous chapters as I just had to continue reading the story. I got so caught up in it. My dicks hard as hell after all that. Wish my mum or one of my sisters were here now to suck me off.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
A bit risky

I agree with a previous comment...while introducing mental issues into a sex story is risky already, autism makes him more child-like and only particularly amoral people can look past that to enjoy the story. I loved your previous 2 chapters, but this one I couldn't finish.

newtype2525newtype2525about 12 years ago
ARGH!

WHERE IS 4???

not approved yet I guess...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Mother Fucking Sexy

Just loved the sexy voluptuous mommy teasing the son in a negligee and masturbating him, I have to read the next chapter now. Can't wait for the horny mother fucker to strip his incestuous slut mom naked for some mother fucking sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I listened as my husband pumped away with his cock, plunging it in and out of our little girl's cunt with total abandon pretty much as he had done since we'd broke through the walls of taboo and let our fantasies become reality back in early April.

This is family bonding and family love as it should be. The father is giving his baby girl all his love as he plunders her adorable little coochie with his fat veiny daddy-dick and unloads his big daddy-balls up his sweetheart's cute little cunt. Mom has yet to include their son in the family fun, which she sets out to do. Whatever mental health issues the boy has make no difference when he's confronted with his own mother's mommy-hole. His own mother's cunt is something no son can ever resist. Mom lovingly guides her boy's big hard cock--harder than it's ever been before--into the cunt he came out of, and nature kicks in. He fucks the shit out of his mother, mom cums like crazy, and the boy finally blows his young balls up inside his mom, shooting her a twatful of his semen. At his age he's got enough semen for his sister's sweet little slit too. This is a truly liberated family, where all the family cunts belong to the family males and all the family cocks to the family females.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

A sadistic perverted slut and her wimp ass son who eats trashy leftovers story.

advent62advent62over 6 years ago
the bestest n kinkiestt story ever read

Oh my God this is my bestest read story. I cab give highest erotic story writing award. I'm gonna read this story many more times.

Loved sexy seduction of Sandra. Her so raunchy red dressing. His drive back home in black leatherr mini with NO panty fuck total hard on

Great skill of expressing inner most carnial desire of love n lust of Sandra nscotty. Hats off to u

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASabout 2 years ago

Aaahhh, Yes...the sweet taste of the forbidden...wish I had the chance to dip into it myself.

I have to agree with Advent62 (from over 4 years ago)...this is the best incest story I have read; AhabScribe has taken the time to put together such a nasty, yet sensuous story...filled with much detail, making the reader(s) feel lile we are right in the middle of the action.

On to Chapter 4, Scotty asking Dad for "permission"...and the fulfillment of the circle within the family...plus, Scotty gets to fuck Jilly with that horse dick...OOOHHH, IS SHE EVER GONNA BE SURPRISED...CANNOT WAIT TO READ THIS!!

**5**STARS...

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a10 months ago

This is an amazing story. I have only read three stories involving father/daughter. Throughout this chapter, the way the mother has managed to control her son's neurological problem is correct. I doubt if hardly anyone recognized it, but at the end of this chapter, the son has made a fairly substantial breakthrough in managing his neurological problem. For the mother to realize, at this late date, the sexual problems her son has experienced since his teen years is understandable and regrettable in that neither parent recognized the problem.

MarionsLoverMarionsLover7 months ago

Great slow build up

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous