The Naughty Games Family Play

Story Info
Step-Dad and Daughter play dangerous games.
3.7k words
4.28
40.1k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I lay there with the warm body and sweet smell of my stepdaughter in my arms I began to recall the chain of events that lead to this relationship and the unintended but very welcome outcome.

Going back a number of years to when I first met Kate and her daughter Ella it was clear how this teenage girl was blossoming into a lovely young lady, Ella was shy, rather introverted and wary of other people, but as I grew closer to her and she realised I was going to be around for the long term she warmed to my humour, my way on having fun but also my commitment to being there for her and her mother.

I was divorced and going through a series of dating women whilst on the rebound from the break-up of a 15-year marriage, a messy breakup and a very difficult time, so I was on the dating apps, going out a lot and the driving force was to prove to myself I was still attractive to women and could still enjoy a good sex life without the complication of a relationship.

I had a new lease of life, dating a number of women who like me were mid to late forties and having a great time, my own bachelor pad, and free to come and go in life as I please. Old girlfriends reappeared and a few deals closed which never got closed in the past, new women who understood my position and like me just wanted a fun time without the pre-commitment to relationship, then I met Kate.

So Kate was another contact from a well-known dating app and like a few of the other women I had met from this same site she was perfect girlfriend material, the app was a paid site so I expected that to reduce the number of casual people just looking for extra material relationships and indeed it did provide me with a string of women of which all could have been long term relationship prospects

Petite, with blonde hair, blue eyes, a wonderful figure and big full breasts Kate was a very attractive woman, in fact, she ticked all the boxes as far as my desires were concerned. We dated a few times and after a few weeks it was clear we were going to be taking this further and sex was on the cards pretty soon, well when it arrived it was incredible, this pretty young woman (nine years my junior) was wonderful in bed, very vocal and noisy during sex, Kate loved to have me in her mouth and had a sweet tight pussy any man would love to spend time filling with his cock.

Things progress nicely and over time it was apparent this was turning into a relationship and not just sex and dating, the other woman slowly faded away and pretty much in 6 months it was a one on one relationship. By this time I'd met her daughter Ella who wasn't like Kate in appearance but was in fact a brunette, with big green eyes and obviously going to mature into a very attractive young lady.

After a year had passed Ella was spending as much time with her father as she was with Kate and it was agreed that she'd live with him for foreseeable future so off she went and moved to his home not all that far away. This meant we saw less of her but also had the upside of it being just me and Kate happily progressing through our relationship and enjoying our wonderful sex life.

Jump forward 5 years and things between Kate and me are still great, sex is still wonderful and she's still a total sexpot in the bedroom, impromptu blow jobs, and early morning jumping on my cock are still regular events.

Ella is now at University and her weekends are often spent at ours as we are much closer to her uni apartment than where her father lives, This is also very enjoyable for me as Ella has developed into a very voluptuous and attractive young woman, her figure is trim and her breast are large and having another woman around the house is always a good thing in my mind.

Being a hot-blooded male I was often keeping an eye out for flashes of nakedness or down-blouse cleavage shots and from a very early time of Ella coming home there always seems to be an abundance of opportunities to get a lovely view of her full breasts, other times it may be simply seeing her around the house in a loose t-shirt and no bra making the outline of her curves and the prominence of her nipples all so pleasing on the eye.

This fuelled my mind with many erotic thoughts about Ella and I started to imagine more and more about how she looked naked and if she was shaved smooth, how often she masturbated etc. Slowly but surely she was becoming a regular vision in my head, both when making love to her mother and the object of my thoughts whilst masturbating.

I can recall many occasions when Ella and Kate were in the house together and both being in casual day wear, both unknowingly providing me with a few flashes of tits and bare legs and constantly making my cock hard with naughty thoughts. However, after a while, it dawned on me that when Kate was home, Ella was most definitely more covered up than when it was just me and her. This was a revelation to me so over the next few weeks I was consciously making mental notes of how Ella dressed when Kate wasn't home against when she was. My findings were so exciting as it became very apparent that the times I got the more exposed flashes of her firm breasts were always when Kate was working on a Saturday and it was just me and Ella at home.

Well, you can imagine how this fuelled my desires and increased my interest in being around Ella, especially in the mornings for breakfast when she'd come down in silky pyjama shorts and a silky vest top! On a few early occasions, she would sit with me at the table and I could visibly see her nipples hardening, and this was made only more obvious by the thin silky material of her PJs. At first, I just assumed it was cooler down here than in her bedroom but then I started to wonder, I had to deal with the reoccurring question of, why when mums home, does she wear a heavy t-shirt or even a dressing gown, but when it's just me and her it's almost always a revealing silk vest top and plenty of exposed cleavage?

I mulled it over many times (usually when I was having a play with myself) and decided It can only be by choice, it was too consistent to be luck or chance and it could only be that she wanted me to see her that way, she must have made a decision based on her inner feelings and desires and that by being seen in a sexual and feminine way is something she wanted to experience and better still to experience it with me. What is a given is that had she come down for breakfast dressed like that with Kate home, I'm certain she'd have been asked to cover up or put a dressing gown on.

And so a chain of events began to formulate into a game that we both seemed to play out separately, one which neither of us admitted we had engaged in, and neither set out any rules or guidelines, but a game of intense teasing, voyeuristic fulfilment and deeply erotic desire.

A pattern evolved on those weekends Ella was home from University and Kate was out of the house early and working, I would usually be in the kitchen with the log burner on, either in jogging pants or shorts and a t-shirt. Some time around 8:30 am Ella would stir and I'd hear her getting out of bed, moment later she'd appear in the doorway with a cute smile and a look of shy innocence, but as was becoming the way, always in something pretty and much more revealing than if mum was around.

As a matter of interest, Ella's bed had the knack of creaking the floorboards of the old farmhouse we live in but strangely this wasn't audible in her room, it was only audible and quite obviously in the room below her bed, which just happened to be the kitchen.

Many times we would hear her turning in her bed, occasionally you'd hear her bed rhythmically creaking as though she was rocking in her bed, or more like it she was laying on her tummy and humping her hand or pillow. Sometimes Kate would put the radio on as I think she also thought the same as me, which was, that what we were actually hearing was her daughter masturbating in bed, but we just looked at each other knowingly without discussing it.

The thing that really confirmed to me that this whole situation was not me misreading anything and that Ella was fully complicit in this was the first time she decided to empty the dishwasher, I know it sounds odd but bear with me. Ella unloading the dishwasher was a rare event as she never did stuff like this when she was home, she's a twenty year old student so housework was parents' work. This particular Saturday morning I guess she saw the opportunity to put on a show and boy did she take it, instead of standing face-on to the dishwasher (and so side-on to me), she stood to the side of the door and faced towards me. This obviously meant that when she bent over to remove the items from said dishwasher I would get a perfect view down her top and have a perfect line of sight of her very impressive and heavy breasts.

This was so exciting as no words were spoken, she didn't make it obvious but as she bent over for the first item she looked over at me and joked about her doing some housework, this was clearly intended to draw my attention in her direction and ensure that my eyes were firmly on her, had I not taken the bait previously I certainly would have now as she leaned forward and presented me with a sight any hot-blooded tittle lover would die for. That was the moment she was waiting for and proceeded to bend over ensuring I would get a full view of her breasts and the perfect cleavage they formed as they hung freely from her chest.

I smiled to myself as she had chosen to start with the top rack which washed the cutlery and a few trips were made from dishwasher to drawer with her only bending over a little, the smile was because this was obviously going to be the perfect tease, top row first with a little exposure, then the middle row which meant a slightly more forward lean, and then the bottom row which was the cherry, on the icing on the delicious cake. The next few minutes were voyeuristic heaven, she didn't look over again but took her time, her heavy tits hanging tight in her silky top and my eyes burning into them. Finally, as Ella was removing the last plate from the bottom rack and whilst fully bent over she looked up straight into my eyes and smiled a beaming smile, she knew exactly what she was doing and was 100% certain she had my attention for the entire showing.

I had a few minutes feasting my eyes on her heavenly breasts with the occasional view of her dark areola and thick erect nipples, I was so hard in my shorts and I'm very sure she looked in the direction of my bulging erection, the look on her face was one of mischief and excitement. Once she had completed her "chores" she got herself a cuppa and came and sat opposite me at the kitchen table for a chat.

Ella has a habit of sitting on the kitchen chair with one foot on the seat which made me think that at some point I might get a possible panty view or maybe more, but on this occasion she sat upright and her breasts were clearly the focal point of her (and my) attention. She kept yawning and stretching which pushed her breast out and made the thin silky material sit tighter against her nipples, by now they were so noticeably erect and she had the appearance of a girl who was enjoying the tease and was also now very aroused. We chatted and laughed about one thing and another and all the time the tension was electric, then without much warning, she was gone, back to her room whilst I took myself off to the downstairs loo for some well-needed relief.

This Saturday ritual continued for the next three weeks and each time the same process, scantily dressed, with no bra under a silky vest top and silky PJ shorts on and the offer to empty the dishwasher. Being the organised sort of guy I am I always made sure we put the dishwasher on late on a Friday night so it would need emptying on Saturday. On the fourth week of this run, mum was home and it was a heavy t-shirt and long PJ bottoms, and guess what?, she didn't empty the dishwasher!

One thing I did notice was that on each occasion little panties were being worn underneath her PJ shorts, at first this was a disappointment but I then told myself that it was probably because she was aroused and wet and so didn't want it to be obvious through her shorts, I liked that synopsis so I kept it. On week five the routine was back, mum off to work early, me having breakfast in the kitchen and Ella appearing about ten minutes after mum had left. This time another thing struck me and that was she was wearing a lovely silk set which was a silver-grey colour, thin straps and not covering too much at its best, however, the previous night she was coming out of the bathroom quite late as I was going to bed and she was in a t-shirt and cotton short, so my reckoning is that is what she slept in and in the mornings she waits for mum to leave, gives it a few minutes and then she actually gets changed into her silk PJ's to put on her sexy show.

Another thing I observed her doing was that she started to bring one foot up and sit with it on the chair seat resting her chin on her knee, casually she would let it drop to the side and then back up so her knee was under her chin again. I knew that if I was to look under the table I'd probably see the material of her silky shorts moving tight against her vulva or better still move to the side to expose her bare pussy.

Things just simply became a little obsessive and the unspoken actions of both were without a doubt recognised and reciprocated by either party, I would often be wearing just a T-shirt and tight-fitting jockey shorts knowing that my heavy balls and cock would fill them well and noticeably bulge for anybody to admire. There were times Ella would sit at the kitchen table whilst I pottered around in the kitchen in just my pants knowing that when I wasn't looking at her, she was probably looking at me with lustful desires.

A little more about the young lady I'm sharing with you, Ella is quite a shy and introverted character with a small circle of friends and she's not one to step forward in a crowd of people. She's not had much in the way of boyfriend experience and doesn't particular dress in a way to accentuate her femininity such as showing much cleavage or wearing short skirts and dresses. However this most certainly does mean she's not attractive or has a great figure, She has lovely long dark brown hair with big green eyes, her frame is a slight size 10 and her breasts are a full 34DD cup and topped by thick nipples the size of large thimbles, she has a narrow waist and lovely pert rounded bottom too, all in all, Ella is the perfect picture of a sexy (buy shy) young woman.

I had been wondering if Ella was getting her thrill from exposing herself and from being desired, or whether she also had desires to see me too, did she want to be the recipient of my attention or did she want to also be the voyeur?. I pondered the question for weeks, does she want to see my cock and fantasise about having full-on sex with me? or was it just the thought of me masturbating that was intriguing her; well this was put to the test one evening when again we were alone in the house.

I hatched a cunning plan to see if I could find out more and set a little test for our naughty girl. I decided to leave my mobile phone in our bedroom with the switched camera on and look out of our room onto the landing outside the family bathroom. This was so by using my Apple Watch I was able to see on my wrist what the camera saw from the phone. My intention was to take a shower with the door ajar and basically wanted some sign that Ella would try to take a peek at me as I showered.

We had been in the lounge after having a spot of dinner and Ella had her head in some uni work when I announced I was going for a shower, she didn't so much as lift her head or look up and just said "ok" and that was that. I wasn't very optimistic after this but continued with the plan and a few minutes later after a few positional changes I was in the shower, door ajar enough to give enough of a crack to see through but still narrow enough to be discrete, and should anybody be standing outside the door I'd be able to see on my watch.

Obviously, I was excited about this plan and my cock was semi-hard all the time, I was having a shave in the shower and taking my time and for a few minutes there was no sign of any voyeur, and then things changed! With my back to the open crack in the door, I was able to look at my watch unnoticed and low and behold it was evident Ella was outside the bathroom door and stationary.

Ella could be seen close to the door and obviously, her attention was focused on what she could see, and the only thing she would be looking at was my naked body. I knew she was there and knew she would now be looking at my bottom and I'm guessing she would be waiting for me to turn around and expose my cock, and who was I to disappoint a lady. I applied more soap and began to wash my body and also my cock and balls and casually as part of the process I turned around 180 degrees knowing full well I will be exposing myself to her preying eyes.

It felt incredibly exciting to be there with a semi-hard cock all soapy in my hands knowing that only feet away was a 20-year-old woman watching me with excitement and desire, I touched my cock as casually as I thought I should but also briefly took it in my fist as though I was having a wank just to give her the sigh of my cock firm and aroused, I pulled my foreskin back to wash as usual and after a couple of minutes fully exposed to her preying eyes I turn back around and rinsed myself off. I took another peek at my watch just to see her slipping away in the direction of her bedroom.

What had just occurred was incredibly exciting and my cock just got harder and harder until I had no real option other than to give it a quick tug and shoot hot cum all over the shower. 10 minutes later I returned to the living room and there was Ella, still in the same place, still with her head in a book and acting as though nothing in the slightest had changed since I left the room.

After 5 minutes of chit chat, Ella closed her books, gathered her things and said her goodnights, as usual, these days she gave me a kiss on the cheek and as I was by now seated she bent right over, loose-fitting top gaping open to show me her superb breasts in a lovely black lacy bra and said goodnight.

It wasn't long before the sound of her milling around in her room subsided and she was in her bed, I waited with excitement and bated breath as my cock twitched and hardened, would she masturbate, would I hear those creaks coming from above, would this young beautiful step daughter of mine be touching herself after seeing me totally naked and semi-erect in the shower?

Creek, creek, there it was, the very low sound from above, the sound that made my cock as hard as iron, hearing the rhythmical creaking of her bed confirmed everything I hope it would, she love to be seen and loves to see me. Ella was masturbating for sure and simultaneously I stroked my cock, the sounds became faster and harder and I was imagining her thinking of me masturbating and trying to picture exactly what excited her, then silence, Elle had reached her climax and drifted off to sleep.

In Chapter 2, she must have known her towel didn't cover her fully and, walking in on me at the right wrong moment!