All Comments on 'The Naughty List'

by secretsxywriter

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I want a Chris. I'll leave an extra large stocking out this year. And homemade cookies and a bottle of Makers Mark for you Santa. Please, may I have a Chris for Christmas?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awesome

You are on my top 2 list of favorite authors!! This is so sweet and yet soooooo hot!

OwnedByDHOwnedByDHover 6 years ago

Really nice writing and story i enjoyed it

LadyMireilleLadyMireilleover 6 years ago
❤️❤️❤️

Already told you I love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow...!

Chris is a lovely lover -- sorry, I'm inarticulate right now from being made to come so deliciously...... BDSM my burning left ass cheek -- this is seduction that tips the darling girl over the side repeatedly! I'm going to come with my wrists tied one more time, and he can lick my clit if that's what he thinks I need. I'm in love. Hey, Chris: I've got a little story for you to masturbate over: A Questionnaire is its name, OK? It's up on my literotica page....

tangledweedtangledweedover 6 years ago
Makes you like things you didn't know you liked

I have said it before, secretsxywriter writes these stories with a lot of care for her characters. I never considered myself a bdsm fan, but her stories draw you into their world and make domination/submission seem like the most natural and sexy thing in the world.

5/5 & Fave

I still wouldn't get my dick peirced, though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
50 Shades

Sounds a lot like the plot in 50 Shades of Gray minus the contract.

secretsxywritersecretsxywriterover 6 years agoAuthor
Dear Anon on FS:

So my story sounds like Fifty Shades because two strangers met, are attracted to each other, and the guy happens to like to spank and be dominant? Newsflash: That is quite typical in BDSM stories...and actual BDSM relationships. The spanking fetish, erotic D/s stories, and the lifestyle as a whole were thriving long before that crap of a book was written. And they will continue long after those pages have been forgotten.

Not considering an egotistical, control-freak millionaire; a pathetic scrap of a girl who wants to lose her virginity and refuses to follow rules; plus a lot of misrepresentation of what BDSM really is, then uh...sure, my story is exactly like the plot of Fifty Shades...just minus the contract.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I'm There

I really enjoyed this story. It felt like I was there and that is important to me. I thought that it was going to be hardcore. But I am glad you keep it soft, sexy, and desirable. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fun story

It was cute. I liked it. Short, simple, sexy fun for the holidays to get past a few bad things in her life. Well done. Thank you.

LadyMireilleLadyMireilleover 6 years ago
I can't even...

Sorry. I couldn't let the 50 Shades comment go. This story is nothing like that. And I agree with the author, that book is crap and gives an unhealthy view of what BDSM is supposed to be. And there is no reason that a person needs a contract to try something new in the bedroom that might fall under the BDSM. Safewords are important, and that was in place here. Chris was more than caring and checked. in with her several times. Christian Gray was a selfish, power hungry man. Said my piece. Done. 😊

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please

To all "haters" out there: 50 Shades of Grey? Really? Please read the story again, and the book for that matter anyway. There is a difference between romance with kinky sex and the "I will be save the filthy rich hunk from himself and show him love, then he marries me" attitude.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thank you so much!

Your writing gives me life. I can't wait to check out your other stories. Thank you so much for writing this. I cannot wait to show my lover and spark a whole new level of intimacy with him. never stop writing.

PervusWilsonPervusWilsonover 6 years ago
5 stars

Not a big fan of these type of stories but it was well written. No spelling errors

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved it!

Short. Fun. Kinda emotional. Romantic and Kinky. I loved this story.

I have read most of your stories and I'm a fan. I am not sure how to support you for the competition. If you can just guide me about it, it will be great.

EGRIEGRIover 6 years ago
Another stellar offering from SSW

What a thoughtful piece of story telling. The check list idea was a great way to hint at things to come and clarify the compatibility between these two people. Singing Santa Claus is Coming to Town while getting a tanning is a good hint about the answer to the naughty or nice question. Chris, well he certainly is committed to the life style with every nut and bolt of his being. Surprises and a HEA ending for the holidays what could be better.

Bravo for SSW's contribution to the holiday contest.

LadyhenLadyhenover 6 years ago
Another good sexy story written in a believeable way.

This is a well written, sexy and kinky story. This is the kind of erotic writing I like to read at times.

Thank you for continuing to supply us with your sexy stories !

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Lost the plot

I liked the story up to the point where the MC's father was in hospital, then it became incredibly hard to believe.

Her father suffered serious injuries in a car accident, and Holly seems more concerned with her relationship with a dude she met in the mall a day or two before.

You should have left that part out, or reworked it to show Chris's caring side in a different way. As it is written, it makes the Holly seem heartless and self-centered.

jmcharl1jmcharl1over 6 years ago
I liked the plot development

I have to disagree with the comment about the plot. I thought the time used for development of the characters over the days while the father was coming out of coma realistic. People deal with stress in many different ways and I didn't think the romantic interaction out of place with our two main characters.

So, thank you for a very well written story. I don't normally read BSM stories but this one was wonderful. Hope you win a prize.

PardonmyfallPardonmyfallover 6 years ago
SSW knocks it out

I have enjoyed your characters immensely and would love to find a Chris of my own. I love that your characters are not perfect, they are not predictable. They are human and relatable. Keep up the brilliant work!

Now you make me want to find a guy with a pierced dick. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A good story.

I usually don’t read BDSM stories, but I really enjoyed this one. Thank you for writing it, and thank you for sharing it.

BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakover 6 years ago
Absolutely loved it!!!

This was an excellent story and I absolutely loved it! I hope you write a part 2 to fill in some of the blanks about Chris and what he does for a living. It was nice that he isn't some rich Dom where money is no object...that he drives a crappy car and does surveys for extra money. It would also be nice to have Jolie find out what an @$$ Dirk is and what he did to Holly. I also love the Christmas theme names....Holly and Chris? And his last name being Berry so if they got married she would be Holly Berry (a twist on Hallie Berry??). Good luck. Hope you have a Merry Christmas!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excellent story!

Thank you for writing such an excellent story. I would love to hear how their relationship develops.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story

More please. Love Holly and Chris' new relationship would love to see where it goes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What an awesome writer

Like the title says... what an amazing writer you are.

Everything was spot on...

You had me deeply engaged as I was reading and I could feel every sensation and emotion.

And also, let me confess... your story made me immensely wet... I was loosing concentration. I had to take a couple of play breaks to complete it 😜

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Pure Gold

This is it.

This is the best christmas story I will ever read.

I don't need to look at anything more, for not one of them could be better then this.

You have made something that i live completly and I don't know what to do about it other then reread this a thousand more times :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I think I'm in love

Thank you for this beautiful story. I was engaged from beginning to end. I'd love to read more stories with these two characters.

JudyLeeJudyLeeabout 6 years ago
I like the story.

I had apparently read this sometime in the past since I had already given it 5 stars. Holly was reckless by allowing a stranger so much access to her information, her home and her body. To her good fortune, he's one of the good ones. He cares about her. He gently introduced her to some light kink while making sure she was willing and took care of her. Good job.

LickmycandysLickmycandysalmost 6 years ago
Fantastic story

Loved this story. I love Christmas now even more!!

joiajoiaover 5 years ago
Oh dear lord!

My heart’s racing and I’m fanning myself just a little bit! Hehehehe

submissus92submissus92over 5 years ago
Amazing

Literally an amazing story, now love Christmas even more

CravingCloudsCravingCloudsover 5 years ago
Unbelievably Beautiful

I loved this last year when I first saw it. Not much has changed since then.

I was crushed that it didn't win the contest. Honestly, this was always my favorite one. It just keeps getting better each time I see it. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
fun and sexy

Great plot. May be nice for a second chapter in the adventures of Holly and Chris

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
'Tis the season...

Wow! I wish I could think of a better superlative but I can't.

An absolutely unique and beautifully crafted story. I even shed a tear at one point in contrast to how I was reacting during their intense pleasures.

ravishmentravishmentalmost 5 years ago

Loved every word. I was so immersed in the story. You paint a wonderful picture with words.~

TalkSexyToMe2029TalkSexyToMe2029over 2 years ago

Well, you learn things every day and those new kind of piercings were sure interesting to me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Whilst some, err, so many stories are ultra smutty and plainly unbelievable, this one bucks that trend. Well thought out, well written and thoroughly enjoyed.

I look forward to Holly's continued seduction and the realisations it brings..

5/5.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersecretsxywriter@secretsxywriter
October 2022 PRIMAL - My new lesbian series. A familiar setting with new characters...and a twist. It's a jungle out there. August 2022 MIDNIGHT SPECIAL — A gift I gave someone special that resurfaced in my archives while writing another story for here. THE DROP — Personal...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES