The Naughty Nymph Ch. 06

Story Info
Cassidy goes to jail, but only for a visit.
8k words
4.81
2.1k
5

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 02/20/2024
Created 01/05/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Inspiration struck, which means Cassidy and her friends are returning for another chapter. Some of the other material I still had was too dark to fit this story; I am currently turning it into prequel that takes place a couple of years before Galactic Odyssey. It's called "Cassie's Rodeo" and features Cassidy at her first job at a small-town brothel. I should be able to release it within a couple of weeks.

Like always, thank you so much for reading, voting, and taking the time to comment!

Doctor

Business was going well at the Nymph, our number of customers was increasing and we finally decided to hire a few additional girls to lighten the load for everyone. I loved our little circle of friends and didn't want to add anyone full-time, so we made short-term contracts with girls who needed to pay off debts or wanted to earn money for the next leg of their journey.

Thanks to more people, I was able to give everyone a day off per week -- including Rashid. One of his buddies covered a day and a few morning shifts for him and just like Rashid, he enjoyed the extra benefits that I provided -- personally and several times a day. Like any good business owner, I considered employee satisfaction one of the most important aspects of my job.

*

"Cassie," said Carla while we were cleaning the carpet in the reception area. "The doctor's coming tomorrow, right? That's for a checkup?"

"Yes, at two o'clock. It's no big deal, I just want to make sure that our health chips work properly and that there's nothing we miss."

"I, err, was thinking about getting a stopper," she said, playing with her collar. "You always say we should drink more water and that way I'd need fewer bathroom breaks. It's also better for fetish stuff, like Sylvie's diaper wetting. You know it pays really well."

I raised my eyebrow. As useful as that little remote-controlled valve in your urethra was, it didn't come without side effects -- it was very easy getting used to it. Sylvie had been trying to get back her natural bladder control for months, but it seemed that she had postponed that project for now.

"Are you sure that's a good idea?" I asked. "It's very easy to grow dependent on it."

"That won't happen to me. I'd leave it open most of the time, just when I work I'd close it. But what does it matter as long as I don't make a mess?"

"So it's for work," I said, feeling a bit suspicious.

Carla bit her lip. "Okay. It's also that orgasms are better with a full bladder, but I can't relax when I have to hold it. And I want to be dominated, it really turns me on if someone decides whether I can pee or not and-"

"Sweetie, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to put you on the spot. If you think it'll make you happy, go for it. You're an adult, it's really none of my business."

"But it is."

She was right, technically. While she was a serf, non-critical medical procedures needed my consent and because her accounts were frozen, she couldn't pay for it.

"Alright, alright, I'll talk to the doc."

"Thanks, Cassie! I have a bit of cash from tips and Anahí said she'll lend me the rest until I can access my money."

"It's mostly for work," I said with a wink, "so I'll cover it. I don't think it's very expensive, just take what you need from the business account."

*

The doctor performed Carla's little routine procedure in less than ten minutes and gave everyone a clean bill of health. Our implanted health chips would have caught anything serious, but it was a good idea to check for skin conditions and other superficial issues once in a while, especially in our profession.

Since I had paid for her stopper, Carla spent her tips on some hardware from the Slave Emporium instead. She was wearing steel bracelets on her wrists -- five centimeters wide, with attachment points at the top and bottom, the same type of locking mechanism that her collar had.

"We've been shopping," she said and raised her arms to show me her cuffs. "Wrists are done, now I'm saving for anklets. It's good that I don't need chains, we've got plenty of those in storage."

"So that's part of you exploring your submissive side?" I asked, only moderately interested while seasoning the beef stew.

"Yes. They are awesome, look."

She pushed a single-link, rigid connector into the bottom slot of her left bracelet and put her arms behind her back. After some fiddling, I heard the click and the beep, and the locks were secure. Her hands were now cuffed, forearms in parallel to the floor.

"The locks are registered with the company account," she said. "Obviously, they wouldn't give me control over them at the shop, that's only for registered owners."

"Then better go and find the data pad to unlock yourself because dinner is ready in five minutes. As soon as I've figured out what that stew is missing."

"That's okay, Sylvie can feed me if I don't find it in time. There she is."

As usual, Sylvie was carrying the pad around, which was a good thing. Someone had to read my mail and remind me of any deadlines or other things that needed to be taken care of.

"Ohhh, look who's all helpless," she said and gave Carla's pussy a quick rub. "Did Cassie cuff you?"

"I had nothing to do with it," I said, still not quite happy with the taste of my stew.

"But you've been naughty?" asked Sylvie, pinching Carla's nipples and making her wince.

"Very," she said and licked her lips seductively. "I think I should be punished. Cassie won't do it, she lets everything slide."

"What did you do?"

"Nothing yet, but I'm being a dirty slut. It's only a matter of time until I poop on a client's dick because I didn't take my suppository today."

I almost fell over laughing. "Maybe you should mention that's because we ran out and I forgot to buy new ones. But seriously, even with the amount of anal that we do, there's no need to clean yourself out every single day."

They ignored that argument, of course. Carla wanted to play and Sylvie went along as usual. For months now, she had been living out her dominant side on Harold, our frequent Saturday morning customer, and Carla had joined him as a fellow submissive whenever she had time.

"Okay then!" said Sylvie. "Get on your knees, sweetie. A dirty girl like you doesn't deserve to sit at the table. I mean, we can't have that poopy butt of yours in a chair, can we?"

She took a metal bowl from the cupboard and placed it in front of Carla who was already kneeling on the floor. It was one of the bowls she had eaten her slave gruel from before I had taken over the Nymph.

"That's how an obedient little serf who knows her place eats dinner. If you lick it clean I might open your cuffs. Or I'll leave them closed and eat you out for dessert."

"Definitely leave them closed," said Carla, smirking.

"Nobody's eating from the floor," I said, chuckling. "And before anyone gets their pussy eaten we're gonna have dinner at the table pretending to be civilized people. All of us. Now that I think about it, maybe we should even wear clothes once in a while."

"Sorry," said Sylvie and unlocked Carla's cuffs. "We'll have to do it another time, mom is being really weird tonight. Clothes? I mean, seriously."

Carla sighed and got up from the floor.

"Alright, let's have dinner," she said. "And right after we have to test my stopper. The doc put it in, but I'm still holding it the natural way."

"You can relax," said Sylive after tapping a few buttons on the data pad. "I locked it. You couldn't pee even if you wanted to."

"If I make a mess, mom will make me do the dishes," said Carla and I nodded because it was perfectly accurate. "I'll better try it in the bathroom."

"Coward," said Sylvie and stuck her tongue out. "Nothing's gonna happen! If it doesn't work, I'll catch it."

Sylvie got on her knees in front of Carla and pressed her mouth against her crotch. I had worked in quite a few brothels over the years, but nothing had prepared me for those two and their shenanigans. I decided to ignore the whole thing and neither Rashid nor Anahí who had just arrived seemed to pay it any mind.

"It feels so weird," said Carla after finally relaxing. "A bit like I'm peeing but nothing comes out."

"Told you," said Sylvie and gave her pussy a smooch. "Now drink more water. Let's get you nice and full for your shift. I'm not letting a naughty girl like you pee, but I can sure make you squirt."

Professor

Anahí was taking her studies at the flight school very seriously. Any free moment she would spend working through her course material and doing exercises. Twice a week she even had a study group over, which is why I had invested in some curtains for the break room to help everyone focus. It was distracting enough for the group to see naked girls walk by, getting themselves snacks from the kitchen, but if they could watch us through the window doing our job, most hyperspace calculations would probably lead into a black hole.

*

"What's happening?" asked Rashid after he had closed the front door before dinner. "Why is everyone dressed? And why do we have napkins?"

Sylvie and Carla were sitting at the table, both looking deceptively innocent. Sylvie was wearing a beautiful short summer dress, channeling her inner little angel and Carla had dressed up as well. Because her wardrobe consisted of two t-shirts, a pair of pants, and a skirt, we had bought her a nice purple top, a bra, and some panties. I even had her take off her steel bracelets and anklets that she usually wore around the clock.

"Anahí invited her astrophysics professor over for dinner," I said while hiding our box with sex toys in the office.

"Come again," said Rashid. "She invited her professor to dinner? To a brothel?"

"I don't know what she was thinking either. And she wanted to cook, that's her lasagna in the oven."

"It smells good," said Rashid, "but a mission briefing would have been nice."

"You're a perfect gentleman, just cut down on the war stories and you'll be fine. But girls, let's not embarrass Anahí, please. No shop talk, I don't wanna hear about face fucks or golden showers or anything at the table. And definitely nothing about suppositories and poopy butts. Got it?"

"Yes, mom," said Sylvie, blowing a strand of hair out of her face while Carla was nodding emphatically. "We'll be super boring, normal people."

Rashid laughed and started massaging my shoulders. "I've seen you less nervous on combat missions."

"This is a bit out of my comfort zone, but I agreed to it and now I gotta see it through. I can't tell you how relieved I'll be when I'm back in my booth, working. I really have no idea what she wants to achieve with this."

"Maybe she wants to improve her grades," said Carla. "I'm totally up for fucking her professor if that helps."

"Wow," said Sylvie, looking out of the window, "I didn't know Anahí had pants without camouflage. And if that's the professor then she's a real hottie."

*

The professor was a curvy blonde in her late twenties, wearing a low-cut black dress that showed ample cleavage and heels that I would have trouble walking in. Sylvie was right, that was one hot woman and absolutely not what I had expected.

"Good evening, ma'am," said Rashid, who opened the door for her.

"We're not in the classroom," she said and smiled at him. "Please, everyone, call me Joanne."

After the introductions were out of the way, we sat down around the table while Anahí got the lasagna from the oven.

"So this is the magic place that everyone's talking about," said Joanne while we waited a bit for the lasagna to cool down. "The one with fair pay where whores aren't chained up."

"I didn't know we were the talk of the station," I said. "We're a tiny friends and family kind of operation."

"Maybe not talk of the station, but certainly among whores. There's a lot of discontent about working conditions."

"Joanne is a sister," said Anahí in her matter-of-fact way. "She works at Aurora's on seventy-third."

I almost choked on my lasagna and both Sylvie and Carla looked like they had forgotten how to chew. Even Rashid stopped eating for a moment and that happened very rarely.

"You're in the business?" I asked after drinking some water.

"I am," said Joanne. "You can barely live on an assistant instructor's salary and I have student loans to pay. I mean, the debt could be worse, I've been doing this since back in university."

"Does that mean whore talk is allowed now?" asked Sylvie, both her and Carla grinning, looking a lot less innocent than just a couple of minutes ago.

"Oh, you two have been given instructions?" asked Joanne, visibly amused.

"Nothing about face fucks or golden showers or similar," confirmed Carla while I buried my face in my hands.

"We agreed to act like normal people for a change," I said. "It lasted for almost fifteen minutes."

Joanne laughed. "That's alright, we're among sisters. I'll tell you a secret, I appreciate a good shower, it's quick and easy money as long as you don't get your hair wet. Face fucking on the other hand, that took a while to learn."

"Us, too," said Sylvie. "Because Cassie refused to teach us the traditional way."

"Tied up with a ring gag? That's not for the faint of heart, you should be grateful. I practiced a lot at home, I didn't want to go through that particular horror show."

"It was tough at first," said Carla, "but I can do it now and I absolutely love this job. I'd take a ten-year collar if Cassie would let me."

"I'm not quite that committed," said Joanne. "What do you like about the job? Other than the money?"

"I absolutely love my little parties that I do on Wednesday afternoons, when I get all my holes stuffed at the same time. Gods, if the guys wouldn't pay me I'd do it for free."

I cleared my throat.

"So how did this dinner invitation come together?" I asked, trying to change the subject. "People don't normally invite their professor to a brothel. Not even on Zesta, I'd assume."

"Well," said Anahí, "there were rumors among students that Joanne was working as a whore, so I just asked her. If it wasn't true she'd at least have the chance to deal with it."

"I admitted it, of course. It's not something you can keep a secret for long. Once it's out, you can't get that particular genie back into the bottle."

"And after that we had coffee a couple of times and we liked each other, so I wanted her to meet my family here."

"That's sweet," I said and gave Anahí a kiss on her cheek.

"Do you meet your students at work?" asked Sylvie. "I mean, I would definitely come and take a look."

"All the time, I have more regulars than most whores. Astro is a tough subject, many struggle with it. That means my butt gets a pretty good workout, especially after they get their grades. Some showers, too."

"How is Aurora's?" asked Sylvie. "Is it one of those fancy tourist places?"

"No, it's for locals and it's nothing special. Mediocre pay, the usual collar and chain and they use neuro stims for discipline. Not on me usually, I know how to stay out of trouble, but it's tough on some of the girls."

I grimaced. Neuro stims were brutal, some girls wet themselves when they even saw the remote control pointed in their direction. Given the choice I'd rather take thirty with the leather strap on my open pussy.

"You said you were looking for something better," said Anahí.

"Yeah. I mean, who in this business isn't? But it rarely gets better, so I'm not in a hurry. And it's not that easy getting hired part-time, even with my experience."

"We could use some help," said Anahí. "And this place is as good as it gets, trust me. Excellent pay and lots of customers during peak hours. You could join us tonight for a tryout."

"I would love to, but I can't. My shift at Aurora's starts in a couple of hours. I've got bench duty tonight."

"What's bench duty?" asked Carla.

"The breeding bench. That's a wooden contraption, you're tied down in doggy position so that the guys can fuck you from behind. You probably don't have one in this little paradise of yours."

"We have one in storage," said Sylvie. "But isn't that for punishment?"

"Normally, yes. But the customers like it, so even if nobody misbehaves, someone has to spend their shift strapped to that thing and tonight that'll be me. I don't care much for the gag and the mask, but it's okay. When it's not for punishment you're allowed to take a break every couple of hours."

"And you can't move?" asked Carla who seemed especially interested. "You're completely helpless? They can do whatever they like with you?"

"They aren't allowed to cause injuries, of course. It's total sensory deprivation, I'll be on my knees waiting for dick and passing the time by solving equations in my head. I kind of like being tied up, but it sucks that you can't take matters into your own hands when you're close to cumming."

"So what's your plan?" I asked. "Keep working in this business until you pay off your student debt?"

"Pretty much. In five years or so when my colleague retires, I can switch to a full-time teaching position. By then I should have paid off most of my debt, but to be honest, I'll have a hard time letting go of whoring. The extra money is just too good to pass up."

Thief

Joanne did come by for a tryout and we all agreed to add her to the roster. She was a seasoned professional and in addition to some of her students, she also brought in an impressive number of regulars from her old job.

Unfortunately, not all of our new hires turned out as great as her. Elvira was experienced and okay at her job, it just was her attitude that was lacking. She was constantly complaining, looked down on the girls for being serfs, and often got into fights with customers over nothing. We had hired her for two weeks, but in retrospect I should have kicked her out after two days.

*

"Elvira is gone," said Sylvie with tears in her eyes as she handed me the business data pad. "And look!"

With trembling fingers she opened the overview page of the accounts and all of them showed black zeroes. A sharp drop from the thousands of credits that had been there just yesterday. Or last week -- Sylvie was the one who kept an eye on our finances. I wouldn't have noticed anything for days.

"I woke up in a puddle," she said. "She opened my stopper and turned off my birth control. Carla's, too. Why would anyone do that? That's just mean."

I cursed. "What a little bitch. I'm gonna fry her cunt when I catch her."

"I'm so sorry, Cassie. It looks like she wired the money to another account. It's all my fault, she must have seen me enter the password. I'm never going to hire anyone ever again."

"It's not your fault," I said and gave her a hug. "I should have fired her when I saw that it didn't work out. I'll run over to the police station to file a report, you go and find Rashid, we might need a copy of our surveillance feeds for evidence."

*

The cops were surprisingly efficient for an early Monday morning. Within minutes they found the target account and we learned that she had withdrawn the money just two hours ago at a machine near the lower docking ring. It took another half hour sifting through surveillance videos to find that she had boarded a ship right after. It was the Reina Roja, an old Tungsten Mark VI freighter with a crew of four that had seen better days.

Unfortunately, that's where the help of our friendly police force ended. They entered a search notice in their system, but the freighter had just departed, so it was outside their jurisdiction. And with cash in her pocket, Elvira could disappear at any of the half dozen stops that the freighter had on its official flight plan in the next couple of months. Security at freight terminals wasn't that tight and if she was willing to pay a few credits, she could slip past without problems.