All Comments on 'The Naughty Nymph Ch. 06'

by farbeyondourstars

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
GortmundyGortmundy3 months ago

Great story. Its a fantastic setting, very noir and cyberpunk almost, and the characters are interesting and multi-dimensional. No trope moustache-twirling villians or whiter than white hero's. Wish you would write more.

farbeyondourstarsfarbeyondourstars3 months agoAuthor

This comment really made my day, thank you so much! I struggled a lot writing this last chapter to get the balance right.

I'll probably add more chapters in the future, but I first have to finish my single part prequel. It adds some backstory to explain why Cassidy runs her business the way she does.

tattcat53tattcat533 months ago

Really enjoying the story, please don't drop off. Hope your other commenter, Gortmundy , keeps writing also, love your story too!

CommodorRaptrCommodorRaptrabout 2 months ago

I love this series! Space exploration with a deep an well explained slavery system. I'm also glad to see the protagonist is trying to be a good person in this harsh world. Looking forward to the next chapter.

farbeyondourstarsfarbeyondourstarsabout 2 months agoAuthor

Thank you! She's got plenty of skeletons in her closet, but she's doing her best :)

The next chapter will likely take some time. I've got a few sections ready that I can't use yet, I have to lay some groundwork first. Or maybe I'll just do a fun chapter, we'll see! At the moment I'm still considering what to do about Cassie's Rodeo - the story wasn't that well received. Maybe I can fix that in a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

This is a great series... setting, characters, dialog, and sex are all well done. And for a series that foregrounds humiliation, slavery, and bondage, you still make everyone have fun.

oddsockoddsock11 days ago

I'm enjoying these, it's an engaging world you've created. I like how she's creating an almost worker owned business, and now pulling popular girls from other places, probably some drama from other owners coming!

farbeyondourstarsfarbeyondourstars11 days agoAuthor

You're exactly right! I'm currently working on the big finale of part one, but I'm struggling a bit. Writer's block hit me hard this time.

BTW, I have a few more chapters of Family Dinner on my website while you wait :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfarbeyondourstars@farbeyondourstars
If you're looking for dystopian science fiction, you've come to the right place. Feel free to send me DMs with feedback and content suggestions or join my Discord server: https://discord.gg/SCRZzMcfhW (with free eBooks of some of my stories!) Not a native speaker, so please f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES