The Naughty Professor Ep. 01: Janice

Story Info
A series about an ENM professor and his mature students.
1.5k words
4.25
949
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Story 1 - Janice

My anticipation was unbearable as my lecture drew to a close. The evening night class that I taught as a part time lecturer at university came after a very long day at my full time job, so I was exhausted and edgy. The class of 60 or so students slowly filed out of the classroom, with a few people hanging on to ask questions about the lecture. This was the part that drove me crazy, as many of the questions were simply asking me to repeat that I had already said in the lecture. It was with a mix of annoyance and relief then that I watched the last student leave, and the classroom fall silent. I loved this moment at night. At 10pm, the campus was quiet. Our class was in one of the more remote, older buildings at the university, on the very top floor. With the lights dimmed, you had an amazing view of the city lights.

As I prepared to leave, she appeared. She was one of the reasons I had been feeling so edgy. Lets call her Janice. Janice was an ex-student of mine from a few years ago. She was a mature student who I would estimate was around 40 - about 5 years younger than me. She was a foreign student from South Korea, and was very tall and slender. She was dressed casually in jeans and a light fitting blouse, with a leather jacket that fit her slim frame perfectly. It was a nice contrast to the suit I always wore with a dress shirt, no tie. At 5'6, she was slightly shorter than my 6 foot, lean frame. Her hair was dark brown, much like my own, and fell to her shoulders. We both had children of the same age. She was divorced and a single mother, whereas I was married and ethically non monogamous.

She swung the door of the classroom open, and sauntered over to me with a coffee she was still nursing. "Hey" she said in a friendly voice as she sat down next to me on a desk at the front of class. I say she made me edgy because I never quite knew when she would appear. We both had busy lives, and our arrangement had largely been one of online flirting up to this point. Something about her drove me wild though, and I always felt intoxicated with excitement when she was nearby.

Janice always looked so serious. In fact, even when she was a student, I teased her all the time to smile more and relax. She always struck me as stressed. Our flirting began innocently enough through social media chat. Only after she finished my class, of course. I would frequently talk with her while travelling for work, and one night I confessed how very attractive I found her. Even as we mutually flirted, she seemed unnecessarily serious. She reminded me of a very hot, younger version of my high school librarian, with a serious side that I loved the challenge of corrupting.

Janice sat next to on a long desk at the front of the classroom. As we chatted, her eyes held my gaze till it was almost uncomfortable. She would eventually break the stare, and look away laughing nervously. I loved how timid and nervous she appeared with me. I loved having her alone all to myself. My finger reached over and began to stroke her hand as we talked. When she reached out and took my hand in hers, my heart skipped a beat, like a nervous teenager on a first date. I tilted my head towards her and kissed her on the lips. I was so nervous about how she would react and respond, so I was relieved and so tuned on when she returned my kiss. Her lips were so soft, and as we kissed, I was getting so hot from the blended aftertaste of coffee mixed with toothpaste on her breath.

I was confident no one would walk in on us, as the doors to the classroom automatically locked after 10pm. My sole focus now was giving her a tutorial in lustful pleasure that would be far more pleasurable than my regular lectures. Our kissing grew more intense now as we stood up and wrapped our arms around each other. I reached over and removed her glasses, laying them on the podium unit I lectured from. I took my glasses off as well so nothing would get in the way of our probing kisses and touches. Our hands roamed all over each other's bodies now as our tongues danced in each other's mouths. The way she kissed drove me mad. It was soft and gentle, yet playful and enticing. It was like she was holding a little bit back in how she kissed me, and I longed to push her over the edge.

Pushed against the blackboard in the corner of the class, our bodies pulsed with excitement as our kisses grew deeper and more intense. A realization suddenly crossed my mind that some curious student might be able to catch a glimpse of us through the small window in the classroom door, so I reached over and hit the light switch, descending the room into near complete darkness except for the city lights outside. I traced kisses and playful bites along her neck, as I undid the top buttons on her blouse, and removed her bra. Her breasts were small and fit perfectly in my hand. Her skin was so soft and tender, and I loved how her nipples grew hard in my mouth as I hungrily sucked them. Hearing Janice softly moan as my tongue traced around her nipples made me grow more bold and hungry.

As we kissed, I was so aroused that my cock was throbbing in my pants. I purred in her ear that she was driving me mad, though I'm sure she could tell by the bulge in my pants. "Do you mind if I stroke myself as we kiss?" I asked....still nervous as this was our first time together and I didn't want to scare her away. "Not at all", she moaned, "go right ahead". I reached down and unzipped my pants, and pulled out my stiff rod. Janice kissed me hungrily now, with a voracity of a woman possessed by lust. I stroked myself as she sucked on my lower lip, and descended kisses down my neck. She undid the top 3 or 4 buttons my dress shirt, and began to kiss along my collarbone.

I reached out and grabbed her hand, guiding it to my almost exploding cock. "Stroke me baby" I growled, as I wrapped my hand over hers, guiding her to explore the full length of my tool with her fingers. The veins in my cock were bursting as she ran her fingers up and down the shaft, now glistening with pre-cum. I grabbed her head with my other hand, wrapping it in her hair and guiding her mouth further down my chest. Taking my nipple in her mouth, she sucked and playfully bit it as her hand furiously pushed me over the edge. My whole body shook as an intense orgasm washed over my every nerve. My cock twitched in Janice's soft but firm hand as I came all over the classroom floor. I buried my face in her hair as I screamed out, my knees shaking with a total override of the senses.

My cock still in her hand, she kissed her way her way back up my neck, along my collarbone, and then deeply on the lips. Her sensitive strokes of my cock soon had me rock hard again as she kissed my longingly, intensely now. She was clearly holding nothing back in her kisses now, and it was a kiss that lingered...an unending paradise. I purred in her ear how much I wanted to fuck her right there in the classroom. "Not here," she moaned back, "we wait until we are in a more private place. I'll make too much noise."

Had anyone bene observing us, they would have seen the lustful degradation of the classroom scene, with my suit covered in chalk powder, and my pants unzipped and my shirt half unbuttoned, Janice still in my arms. We reluctantly pulled away from each other's embrace as we fixe dour clothes and hair, and put our glasses back on. Before she did, I put my hands on both her cheeks and pulled her in to gently kiss her at the top of her nose, between her eyes. I embraced her again, and kissed her on the forehead before we left the safety of the classroom.

Once we exited the building, other people were soon around us, filtering out of their classes. We waved goodbye as we each walked in separate directions. After 30 seconds we each looked back, and gave each other that knowing smile of a naughty secret that only we knew. A secret that would have to wait until another late night class to be explored more.