Caroline Grabelle Of Ottawa

Story Info
Haitian man connects with French Canadian granny.
1.2k words
3.33
6.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,120 Followers

Stevenson "Steve" Edmond has come a long way since his not-quite halcyon days at Carleton University. He is now a contractor for the Canadian government in Ottawa. He didn't have many fond memories of his alma mater, with its rigid administrators, uptight security force and weird students. The vast and deceptively quaint-looking campus and those who run it really need to loosen up as far as Stevenson was concerned. Caroline Grabelle was one of Stevenson's few good memories of his time spent in university. The fast-talking, feisty and curvaceous French Canadian dame could be said to be the gift that keeps on giving...

"Whatever you do to me, I will do to you," Caroline Grabelle said, and the silver-haired, plump and matronly dame flashed her lover Stevenson Edmond a wan smile. They were in bed, recuperating after some stupendous erotic acrobatics. Stevenson looked at Caroline, the mysterious French Canadian gal whom he met a long time ago at Carleton University in the City of Ottawa, Ontario. She'd mystified him with her ways ever since he was a freshman, and now, years after his graduation, they still kept in touch.

On the surface, Caroline Grabelle and Stevenson Edmond couldn't be more different. Indeed, they literally hail from different parts of the world. Still, they do have a lot in common, including a fondness for literature and academia, and kinky sex, of course. There is much that a man in his late twenties/early thirties can learn from a robust woman in her early sixties. Experience is something which most human beings can benefit from, come to think of it...

"Carol, I'm all about equality," Steve said, and the tall and burly, dark-skinned brother, originally from the island of Haiti, returned Caroline's smile. They lay in bed together, in the basement of Caroline's Glebe townhouse. At the age of sixty, Caroline possessed the kind of stamina that female Olympic athletes would envy. The gal was quite simply indefatigable and Stevenson could not get enough of her. Older women are pure fire, Stevenson thought as Caroline caressed his chest hairs.

"That's what they all say," Caroline said, and without another word, she grabbed Stevenson's long and thick, dark dick and resumed stroking him. Stevenson held his breath as Caroline leaned over and took him into her mouth. Stevenson had been with a lot of ladies in his day and none of them could hold a candle to Caroline in the oral sex department. Indeed, the French Canadian mature gal could put porn stars to shame...

"Hot damn," Stevenson groaned as Caroline's lovely head bobbed up and down while fellating him. Stevenson looked at the ceiling, feeling perfectly relaxed as Caroline pleasured him. Months ago, Stevenson had been seeing a fine-looking Haitian gal named Esther who seemed awesome at first but turned out to be a flake. At the age of forty five, Esther was as unreliable and as unpredictable as the twenty-something women whom Stevenson typically dated. Moving on from Esther, Stevenson resumed his affair with Caroline.

"Give me that sweet juice," Esther paused to say, and she flicked her tongue over Stevenson dick head, a move that the old lady knew was guaranteed to drive him wild. Just as Caroline predicted, Stevenson moaned deeply and shuddered violently. Laughing, Esther tugged on Stevenson dick and sucked him until he cried out as he came. Stevenson bellowed like a madman and that's when he erupted like a volcano, blasting his cum all over Esther's lovely face...

"You're amazing," Stevenson grunted, watching as an eager and freaky Caroline licked every last drop of cum from his fuck stick. After polishing Stevenson's dick with her tongue, Caroline winked at him and then got on all fours. Face down and big white ass up, Caroline shook her derriere from side to side, her hope all too evident. Stevenson grinned as he admired Caroline's thick white ass. Whoever thinks that white women lack booty clearly hasn't met the likes of Caroline...

"Do your job," Caroline intoned in that sexy, bossy voice that Stevenson found so damn hot. Stevenson nodded and came up behind Caroline. Grinning, Stevenson caressed Caroline's big round butt and then playfully smacked it. Caroline laughed and pressed her big ass against Stevenson face. The Haitian stud spread Caroline's ass cheeks wide open and slid his tongue into her butt hole. Nobody eats white female booty like a Haitian man, and Stevenson was determined to show Caroline what he was working with...

"Smother me," Stevenson said, and Caroline grinned before doing just that. She had Stevenson lie flat on the bed as she sat on his face, smothering his visage with her thick round ass. Stevenson continued to lick Caroline's asshole even as he slid his fingers into her hairy, wet pussy. Like many older women, Caroline didn't believe in shaving her pubic area and Stevenson for one was glad of that. In the Caribbean, which Stevenson hails from, women didn't shave and went au naturel as often as they could, much to his delight. Caroline's ways definitely met Stevenson's standards...

"Hmm, I need more than your tongue and fingers, lover," Caroline moaned, and Stevenson grinned, heeding her needs. The two of them continued with their fun. Grabbing a condom, Stevenson rolled it on his dick and stroked himself as Caroline sat on the bed, rubbing her big ole tits with one hand and fingering her snatch with the other. Stevenson gave Caroline the let's-do-it look and she came at him, a wanton woman half-maddened by her craving. She really needed some dick...

"Oh yeah," Stevenson groaned as he put Caroline on her back and raised her thick legs in the air. He looked into her blue eyes and saw both defiance and surrender. Women love to take charge but they also loved to be taken, and Stevenson was definitely the man to take Caroline to the edge of passion. He thrust his hard dick into her pussy, and a sharp squeal escaped her lips. Stevenson began slamming his dick into Caroline's pussy like a man on a mission, and she howled in sheer pleasure.

As Stevenson stabbed her pussy with his fuck stick, Caroline relaxed and enjoyed. She recalled past sessions of lovemaking which they enjoyed. One time, Caroline took Stevenson to the adult video store on Rideau Street near downtown and bought a strap-on dildo which she used to fuck him with. Stevenson was a real screamer and Caroline had a lot of fun stretching his asshole with her strap-on dildo. Now it seemed that Stevenson was getting some payback, for he banged Caroline's pussy even more roughly than he normally would...and she loved it.

"Hmm, I needed that," Caroline told Stevenson as they finally stopped, after hours of wanton fucking and sucking. Stevenson smiled, pleased by the glow he saw on Caroline's lovely face. They were more than friends but less than a couple, and the arrangement suited them fine. Caroline has been married and divorced thrice, and she has three adult daughters who lived in Quebec. Stevenson wants to find a nice young lady to marry and settle down but he's a magnet for weirdoes, stalkers, flakes and more weirdoes. For now, the passionate arrangement which brings Caroline and Stevenson together works for both parties.


Samuelx
Samuelx
2,120 Followers