The Naughty Words I Love & Hate

Story Info
A short essay about naughty words.
908 words
4.33
756
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The meanings and emotional impacts of words are highly personal things. This is perhaps most apparent in topics such as race, religion, and sex. Since the topics of race and religion aren't nearly as much fun to talk about as sex, I'm going to talk about words that I think are naughty.

First, I suppose, is the word "naughty" itself. Naughty isn't the same as bad. Something that's bad is either very undesirable, or unethical. Something that's naughty, on the other hand, is very sexy, in a way which I presume conservative people would disapprove of. The prime example would be my mother, who could not have been more wrong when she told me that my penis was not a toy. Naughty thoughts and words and deeds might earn me a light spanking... or having to spend some time tied up... or I might even have to receive a good hard pounding in my ass with a dildo while I masturbate. Such are the punishments that naughty boys receive.

So what words are naughty? "Dick" is one. If I'm particularly naughty, I might get caught playing with my "cock", instead. If I'm not role playing as a boy at the time, then I wasn't playing with it; I was most certainly "jacking off". Being pansexual, that's not the only way I play with myself; I might have also been "fucking myself in the ass" with a big dildo. Maybe playing with my "balls", too. Oh, what a scene it would be if I got discovered right as I "shot a load of my cum" all over!

If it was a woman who caught me being so naughty, she might punish me by slapping my face with her "tits", or making me suck on her "nipples", or making me lick her "pussy", or suck on her "clit", or maybe even making me show her how far I can "shove" my tongue into her "cunt"! (Gods, what a wonderful word "cunt" is!) When someone tries to insult someone else by calling them a cunt, it seems to me that it would be exactly as useless and confusing as if someone had just called me a kidney.

Speaking of cunt, there are a few naughty words that have very specific meanings for me. A cunt and a pussy are not the same thing, dear reader. A cunt, you see, is strictly used to denote the vaginal canal. Clit, as everyone knows, is short for "clitoris", that wonderful 'on button' feature of a woman's genitalia. "Lips", in this context, is an occasional shortening of "pussy lips", which denote both the labia majora and the labia minora. And a "pussy", that glorious word, refers to the cunt, clit, and pussy lips collectively. Thus, the "mommy" who caught me being so naughty will be giving me very different instructions if she tells me to lick her pussy, or tells me to lick her cunt. (Mmmmmm... cunt.)

Similarly, an ass is not a naughtier version of a butt. "Butt" is a contraction of "buttocks", which are the wonderfully pliable hemispheres at the top of a person's legs. "Ass" isn't technically a contraction of "anus"; but in my opinion, it should be. So if mommy thinks that I've been naughty enough, she might have me lick her butt, and then lick her ass. (And mommy just better have cleaned it very well, very recently!)

Although "slut" generally means a person (not just a woman, thank you very much) who has sex with a lot of different people, I instead use it in place of the term "kinkster"; which, to me, sounds like some kind of child's toy, or maybe a poorly conceived name for a sports car. A slut is someone who likes sex a lot, likes a lot of sex, and is very... nauuuuughtyyyyyy. So whether I'm saying it or hearing it, "slut" is a huge compliment.

Of course, some words that might seem naughty are actually just plain bad. If you're riding me... either on top, or from behind... and you're thinking of calling me a "filthy pervert", think again. Filthy means poor hygiene, (which I don't have) and implies worthlessness (which I'm not). Pervert is essentially the same as "kinkster", but it has such a strongly negative connotation in my mind that you may as well have punched me in the face.

"Bitch" is bad; how bad depends on the context. If I'm being mean and rude, you might be right to call me a bitch. If I'm being submissive to you, I'm not your bitch; because that kind of bitch is forced into submission against their will. If you want to call me your bitch because we're doing bestiality role-playing, then you're out of luck, 'cause that's not one of my kinks.

Some words that might seem naughty aren't bad, but simply don't fit the description of "naughty". If I tell you that "I would very much like to insert my penis into your vagina and/ or anus repeatedly and with great vigor", then I'm joking. If you tell me to hump you silly, I'm going to laugh, not get hard. If you tell me to stick my "manhood", "shlong", "thingie", or "peener" into your "quim", "clam", "cootchie", "bunghole", or "pooper", and "poke" or "roger" you until I fill you up with my "baby batter", then I just might suffocate because I'll be laughing too hard to inhale.

In closing:

Mmmmmm... cunt!