The Nearest I Came to Gay Sex

Story Info
Getting caught wanking but chickening out.
861 words
3.75
1.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DaliGM
DaliGM
1 Followers

Despite my age, my experience is somewhat limited. For example, in real life I've never had sex with a man, just a couple of near misses, for example...

About 50 years ago, 18 years old and horny as hell, I'd just finished my delivery round and went into a brick-built public toilet. I saw a hatch to the roof space and wanted to climb up and see if I could spy on the women. Embarrassing now, but I was young and alone... Anyway, it never came to that: beforehand, I wanted to check that there was nobody in the cubicles - well, one was empty, but as i pushed on the door of the other one, someone was in there and blocked it - neither of the cubicles had working locks. So, I went out and came back a few minutes later.

Tried the door again - he was still in there, and I was pretty sure what he was doing... That's not what turned me on at that age, I just desperately needed to wank, so I went into the other cubicle and let my pants down so i could grab my already hard dick, cup my balls and start tossing off. The door was at my right side as I stood facing the toilet bowl, and I had my foot blocking the door.

I heard him going out of the other cubicle and then unexpectedly he pushed against the door. I held it shut, but then he pushed much harder, barged in and closed the door again - he was standing next to me with his erect cock in his hand!

And what a monster. It wasn't so much longer than mine, which was still standing hard, almost ready to cum, but it was at least twice as thick. I'll never forget the bulging veins and the red tip of that enormous dick right next to me. Both of us were uncircumcised. I was scared stiff! Scared, and stiff! ;-)

He stared at my long thin prick (much better looking than it is now) just as I had been staring at his, and asked me: "Do you want me to suck it?"

That's the point at which the panic overcame me and I wanted to open the door. However, just at that moment, we heard someone come in to the building, and we had to keep quiet until he had (literally) pissed off. Then that was it, we went our separate ways without cumming, I was frustrated and still a bit scared.

Those were different times, even now when I allow my fantasy to run free it's mostly hetero, and the sheer size of that thing was also frightening for me. What would he have wanted to do afterwards if I had let him suck mine? I imagined myself choking on his, or even worse, having my tight little asshole ripped open by it - I'd never so much as fingered my anus at that time, and even now, sticking more than one finger in is more painful than pleasurable.

That was the closest I ever came to it, but of course such an experience stays in your memory and I've come quite times over the years with that image in my head or imagining how it could have gone further...

If I'd answered his question with "Not yet - I'm a bit scared of your big cock, can I wank you off first?"...

Well, at that age, wanking myself was the only sexual experience I had had. I always had relatively long fingers, but even so it would have been a handful, I would probably only just have been able to touch my thumb with my fingers around his massive dick.

In any case, first I would have caressed his shaft and balls gently for a moment or two, he was almost ready to cum anyway, and then slid around behind him, the tip of my cock in the small of his back, my shaft between his ample buttocks, and my balls also stroking against his ass cheeks. Of course there were lots of other variations in my mind over the years, e.g. he gave me a condom and I buggered him. However, in pretty much all of them i had both my hands around his great knobbly erection, wanking, wanking, wanking him until he curled his body and shot his bucketfuls of spunk into the toilet bowl and onto the cistern and wall behind.

I carry on wanking him until every drop is squeezed out. Even then I carry on so he has dry orgasms although his cock is shrinking to limpness, until he can't take it any more and begs me to come too. Whether onto his back, in his mouth or up his ass, it's my turn... :-)

Although about 95% of my masturbation fantasies are hetero or at most bisexual, for the one time in twenty when I'm in the mood for it, this memory and its fantasy extensions are still good for jacking off to. Sharing it with you turns me on too, so it's time to take my hands from the keyboard...

DaliGM
DaliGM
1 Followers