The Necklace Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She crossed her arms defiantly. "Fine!"

"Fine!" I felt childish repeating her but I wanted her to know how serious I was about this. So far she had ruined the purpose of this trip and she needed to know that.

Without another word, I crossed the short distance across the house and walked right past her. This time she didn't so much as flinch at my close presence and let me walk on by without a word. I went into my bedroom and slammed the door, creating a thunderous roar as it echoed throughout that tiny cabin.

I felt like my trip had been completely ruined. Now I was the one holding out in the bedroom of my own cabin. I felt like a little kid again who was locked away in timeout for something I didn't do. I was angry and upset at how my planned trip seemed to have gone all to hell in such a short while. Of all the driveways in this part of the mountains, why on earth did she have to stop in mine?

More importantly, when was I ever going to be rid of her?