The Necklace Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She closed the distance between us as our lips collided in a fiery show of passion. Allie let out a low moan of approval as my hands slipped around her back and pulled her tight against me. Our tongues dueled once more, and as she tried to pull me down on top of her, I realized that we could wind up being intimate right on this very couch if I was inclined. Could I have sex with her in the cabin? On the very trip when I was supposed to be grieving my deceased brother?

Guilt filled me once more and I quickly ceased my kissing and sat back up. Confusion reigned on her face as her emerald-green eyes filled with concern. There were words I had to get out before we moved any further.

"Allie, I feel responsible for my brother's death," I said, blurting them out in a rushed manner.

Her head tilted to the side while she processed my garbled message. "Wasn't it cancer, though?"

I nodded. "I feel like I abandoned him at the end. I wasn't even at his side when he passed. I couldn't face him anymore, Allie. Matt was my best friend, and it was killing me to see him die. I couldn't keep up the lie that he was going to be okay. It was breaking me down so bad that I couldn't even be there at the end. I feel like I'm the reason he gave up. To know that his own brother wasn't even coming to see him probably caused him to throw in the towel."

I babbled on and on, the words that had been built up inside me for weeks spilling out to the first person who truly seemed like they would listen. I relived everything about those final days—the helpless pleas, the smell of the hospital room, and the way I stopped right outside his door and couldn't cross the threshold. Everything about the end filled me with guilt and it just came boiling out once I hit the tipping point.

If I had expected Allie to run or to pull away, I was surprised when she comforted me by pulling me closer. My nose tucked into her blonde hair as she hugged me fiercely, and she held me like the child I felt like in that moment. Saying the words out loud that had been locked only in my mind made it seem so much worse but if she thought so, she didn't say it.

Finally she pulled back to look at me. "It's not your fault that he's gone, Jim. It was just his time."

"Maybe I could've delayed his time by showing up at the end."

Allie shook her head. "When it's your time, it's your time. Nothing can change that. I remember my grandmother telling me that when my mother passed. When our time is over, there's nothing else we can do. Except be thankful for the time we had."

Allie forced me to look at her. "It's not your fault, and you have to stop blaming yourself for his passing. Matt was lucky to have you in the time that he had."

I closed my eyes and relived seemingly every moment we had together growing up. A lifetime of memories floated through my mind.

When I opened them again, Allie was wearing a sad smile. "I think we're both a little battered and bruised. Strong on the outside but a bit tarnished on the inside." My eyes drifted to the bruised spots on her arm and I realized she was right. We both had our scars and we wore them in different ways.

"I'm sorry," I said, shaking my head. "I didn't mean to ruin this tonight."

Allie shook her head firmly. "You didn't ruin anything. We both have been carrying these things too long. These demons. But we can move forward if we just take it one step at a time."

I managed a slow nod. "I'm in this with you one step at a time."

Allie smiled and pressed in close to me. I wrapped her tightly and pulled her body close. She was the exact person I needed in my time of need, and judging by the firm hold of her arms around my back, I was hers. There was a reason why we'd been brought together and perhaps it was the opportunity to heal one another. Perhaps we could put ourselves back together with each other's help.

In that moment, I surrendered to Allie. I vowed to let myself experience every feeling, every rush of emotion, and every touch that we could enjoy together. If she was my salvation, then I would lower the last of my walls and accept her willingly one step at a time.

We could become whole together.

---------

I'm not exactly sure when we dozed off, but we both went out like a light. One moment the fire was still roaring and the next thing I knew, it had been reduced to nothing but starry embers. It would've been cold if not for the blankets and the body heat from Allie but I had generous amounts of both to keep me warm.

Speaking of Allie, we had managed to get into a new position during our nap. While we had both been sitting upright during our talk, our bodies had reclined into the couch so that she was laying on top of me. Her lovely, blonde hair was tickling my nose and it was then that I realized I was cupping her breast in my hand. I didn't remember putting my hand there but then again, I had been asleep up until a moment ago. I didn't do anything bold but I also kept my hand rooted to the spot as I rather enjoyed the sensual feeling it gave me.

She felt so soft and delicate in my arms that I wanted her to stay there forever. I loved the sensation of her skin against mine and the addicting smell of her perfume. I didn't want us to move but it was time for me to admit that this position was no longer working for me—my back was killing me with the way the spring in the couch was digging into it.

I slowly opened my eyes and looked to see how soundly she was sleeping. Her breathing wasn't deep but she was clearly out. I knew I'd feel guilty about waking her but what I really wanted was to move to a comfortable bed.

"Allie," I whispered softly. "Allie, we fell asleep on the couch."

She moaned softly and attempted to stretch. In doing so, she pushed her butt deeply against my lower half, which hardly helped the situation at all.

"Allie?"

Her eyes popped open at once before closing halfway as she remembered where we were. "Mmm, I was just getting comfy too."

"You may have been but this couch is killing me," I said with a slight chuckle. "Maybe we should go to bed?"

Her eyes opened again and this time she stared back intensely without saying anything. Something seemed to be running its way through her brain, and I would soon find out what.

"I'm so sleepy though. Help me to bed?" Her eyes danced with mischief.

Although it wasn't the answer to the question I'd asked, it was the answer that I wanted to hear. I nodded in agreement, and she slowly pushed her way off of me and the couch. My hand lost contact with her breast, and I wondered if she'd noticed it was there in the first place.

As soon as she stood, Allie waited for me to repeat the movement and then grabbed my hand. I followed willingly as she led me out of the room, through the kitchen, and to the door of my parent's bedroom.

Allie turned to face me. Her gray shirt clung to her body in the moonlight making her a vision of beauty and eroticism. "Tuck me in?"

"Of course."

Allie used my hand to climb into bed and took a blanket to cover herself completely. I helped tuck her in, folding the edges of the blanket underneath her feet. She gave a satisfied purr as soon as she was comfortable and figuring my job was done, I turned away to head to my room.

"Jim, wait." She called out with a quick turn of her head. I watched as she patted the space behind her.

"Cuddle with me? Please?"

I knew honor dictated I make a show of pretending to reject her advances but I was at the end of my rope. I wanted Allie and craved to spend the rest of the night with her in my arms. My lips let out a small smile, and I slipped into bed right behind her. She held up the blanket so I could settle in and just like that, we were pressed together again.

"Much better," she whispered once we were settled. I had to agree with her. Something about being pressed into Allie just felt natural. It felt right.

"Don't go back to your room tonight, okay? Just stay with me?"

"I promise," I said, gripping her more tightly. She slid back and pressed even harder against my body. Even though I was half asleep, a man can only take so much stimulation from a beautiful woman before his body begins to respond. Before I knew it I was hard and pressing into the space between her legs.

I wasn't sure if I should be embarrassed or emboldened. She had to feel me against her. After all, wasn't our relationship moving in that direction anyway? I didn't know how to address it as we were both half asleep. What would I do if she pushed me away? How could I face her then?

Surprisingly, what Allie did next came as a bit of a shock. When I had spooned with her, both of my arms had gone around her. The bottom arm, or my right one, went under her armpit and out the other side. My top arm, or my left one, went over her side and came to rest on her stomach. Allie had grabbed my left arm and pulled it upward so that it was once again resting on her breast. The move left no illusions at her intent. She'd wanted me to touch her.

I gave in to instinct and pressed a gentle squeeze against her breast. Allie gave a slight shudder but otherwise said nothing. I felt her nipple start to harden against my palm, and my fingers deliberately sought out the erect nub and squeezed.

"Mmm, Jim," she said with a moan. "Touch me."

I had my green light. I began to massage her breasts while Allie moaned against me and pushed her butt against my erection. Her breast fit perfectly in my hand, a generous handful that fired me up with lust. Up until now I only guessed at their true size as they remained hidden in her clothes. Now I slaked my thirst like a dying man. Every time I pinched her nipple, she let out a moan from deep within. I had found the perfect spot to tease my angel.

All too soon, it was over. Allie gently pulled my hand back to her stomach and kept hers on top of it to lock me in place. Confusion reigned for me briefly until she snuggled closer to me.

"I want to continue this in the morning when I'm not so sleepy. Just hold me for the rest of the night, okay?"

I smiled against her mane of hair. "Of course," I whispered, content in that moment with the promise of tomorrow.

"Thank you. I'm so glad I met you, Jim."

"You and me both. Sometimes I think I'm eventually going to wake up from this dream and it's going to be devastating."

Allie turned around for a brief moment and placed a deep, passionate kiss on my lips. When our lips parted, her eyes were fixed on mine. "This is no dream, baby."

I smiled and then kissed her again before she settled back into our spooning position. Her soft and steady breathing told me that she'd fallen back asleep a few moments later. Inwardly I marveled at how quickly we'd gone through the stages of strangers, enemies, friends, and now we were almost lovers. I remembered hating that I had to share the space with her initially and nearly laughed at the irony of my current position. Allie had turned my world upside down in the space of mere days and for that I was truly happy.

I fell asleep a short while later holding this incredible woman in my arms. For me, tomorrow couldn't come soon enough.

--------

As the sun rose the next morning, I found myself struggling to hide from it. Using a shield of blankets, I protected my eyes from the thought of having to get out of this comfortable bed shared with Allie. It had been an amazing night, and despite not having slept much, I felt rested and recharged just from having her in my arms. All that rest didn't mean I was ready to get out of bed just yet though.

At the current moment, I was sleeping on my back. My head was propped up under two pillows and my blonde angel was pressed into my side. Her head was tucked into the space between my arm and my torso and one leg was wrapped so possessively around my own. As I cradled her body against mine, I realized there was no other place I'd rather be.

While I fought the morning sun, Allie began to stir from her position at my side. Part of me wondered how she'd feel once she woke. Last night our relationship had taken a more serious turn and I hoped there was no regret on her part. To say that I was a little scared that she may want to pull back would be an understatement. It was time to face the fact that I wanted her desperately.

But would she feel the same way?

I received my answer to that question a short while later. In one of her many early morning stirrings, Allie's body stretched out as she rejoined the world. I felt her head crane upward from my chest and then I felt the tiniest kiss against my jaw. It was soon followed by another and yet another still.

When I opened my eyes, I found her stunning pair of emerald-green staring back at me. Her smile was coy and her lips pursed in a mischievous way.

"Good morning," she said with a whisper before pressing in with another kiss.

I grinned in return. "Yes it is."

"Did you sleep okay?" She pressed in another kiss directly under my chin.

"Well enough. What about you?"

"So good. I haven't slept that good in ages." Allie's lips found mine in her next kiss, a soft and sweet kiss that lingered on my lips.

I decided to take her bait. "Why do you think that was?"

Allie brushed her hair out of her eyes and grinned. "I can tell you, but I'd rather show you."

Our next kiss was deeper, a more passionate affair that fully awakened not only mind but body as well. The next thing I knew, Allie's hand was resting against my chest. In the next moment it began to descend. We continued our kissing as her hand slipped across my stomach, finally settling on my now quickly hardening cock. She gripped it through my pants and then squeezed me firmly.

"It looks like you have something to show me too," she said between kisses.

I chuckled against her lips. "It's kind of been like that since last night."

Allie's face filled with guilt. "You've been like that all night? Now I feel terrible for making you wait."

I shook my head gently. "You're worth the wait. In more ways than one."

A beaming smile slowly filled her face and before I knew it, I was under attack from her frantic kisses. I responded back eagerly and pressed myself into her lips. Even our morning breath could not deter us from our tantalizing lip lock.

Allie's hands couldn't keep idle very long. One hand slipped into my pants and gripped my bare skin. She began to give long, smooth strokes while her other hand caressed my face. Her touch on my body was like lightning, and I felt myself thrusting into her hands, desperate to meet her timed strokes. After a few minutes of that, I couldn't stand it anymore. I had to touch her as well.

Thankfully she made it easy for me. My hand slipped into her own sleeping pants and came across her covered mound. She shuddered when I made contact and then rolled to one side while she pulled her pants down and quickly tossed them on the floor.

"That'll make it easier," she said with a giggle as my fingers now had unencumbered access. I could feel the heat between her legs before I was even close, and my exploring fingers dipped into her womanly valley to caress her inner thighs. It wasn't long until I found her clit and once I began to apply some pressure to it, Allie started to moan.

"Mmm, Jim. That feels incredible," she said while throwing her head back. Her strokes began to come more vigorously and I was starting to wonder if she could make me cum by just her touch alone. I'd been turned on enough just from her presence that it was definitely a possibility.

Her next kiss knocked me firmly out of my frame of mind and nearly made me forget my own name. I loved how she poured so much passion through her lips, and I did my best to match it in intensity. Her tongue intimately sought mine while my prying fingers slipped under her panties and into her wetness. As my digits slipped inside her body, Allie's reaction was explosive. Her eyes opened and she fixed me with a look of passionate desire. She stopped stroking me and before I knew it, she positioned her body on top of me.

While she was moving, I frantically rushed to push my boxers down around my ankles, freeing my cock to the morning air. It wouldn't be free for long until getting trapped between Allie's thighs. That same liquid heat that had greeted my prying fingers earlier now made its presence known on my cock. We were so close to crossing that line that all it would take was one last push.

"In me," she said with a whisper, leaving no doubt to her desires.

I responded with a kiss as I arched my hips to thrust forward. Our bodies reacted together beautifully and in the next moment, I felt that warm heat completely envelop the tip of my manhood. The feeling of finally sliding inside her was enough to make my eyes roll to the back of my head.

Allie shuddered once more as I slipped inside her body. She responded by arching her hips which temporarily slowed my thrust. In the next moment, she came arching down and swallowed the rest of my cock in one smooth motion.

We both groaned together at becoming one. I looked up into those beautiful emerald-green eyes and we smiled together. We'd both gotten what we so desperately wanted.

"Jim?" she asked, after a moment of us getting used to the new sensation.

"Yes?"

"Make love to me."

I obeyed in the only way I knew how. I pulled myself almost completely out of her and then thrust home once more. It felt so natural and so comforting to be inside Allie. She seemed to fit me perfectly, and I marveled at the way our bodies seemed to respond so instinctively to one another. Every sharp downward thrust by Allie was met with a vigorous upward response by me. Soon we were moving together in a frantic rhythm as I longed to stay coupled with her body.

At one point Allie leaned down and kissed me tenderly while she rode me. Our tongues dueled once more in a competition to seek the other until she broke the kiss a moment later to sit straight up.

In one smooth motion she gripped the hem of her gray shirt and ripped it overhead, sending it flying to the floor below. Fully nude to my eyes for the first time, I took in the vision of femininity before me. The first thing I noticed was her necklace now standing out proud and unobstructed. I secretly marveled at how it added to her beauty and loved that it seemed to be bared for only me to see.

Her breasts stood out proudly, capped by a pair of erect nipples that begged for attention. They were perfect handfuls, offering invitation to my waiting hands to caress. Visions of the attention I wished to lavish on them since last night filled my mind.

The first thing I did was lean up to palm both of them in my hands while feeling her erect nipples press against my flesh. Allie threw her head back while I did my work and soon her hips started grinding against me as our speed slowed. I offered several quick pinches of her nipples, delighting in the feel of them between my fingers.

"Mmm, you know exactly what I like," she said with a moan, pressing her breasts into my hands.

I had to grin before resuming my attention. While my hands did their work, I focused my attention on her necklace. Part of me wondered at the choosing of her words earlier. She'd asked me to make love to her. It was clear from our movements that we weren't just having sex. It wasn't a question about whether I felt the same as I already knew that answer. The question was did she truly mean the value of her words?

I didn't have long to focus on that question as Allie's quick movements soon had me panting with desire. I was more turned on than I could ever remember being and in the next moment, I moved to switch positions with her so that I was now on top. Allie followed willingly as her back pushed into the bed and her legs spread wide to welcome me. I feasted my eyes on the sight of her wet pussy and vowed to taste her at my next opportunity. For now though, the need was clear—I had to get back inside her.