The Necklace Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Placing my cock back at her entrance, I surged forward in one stroke. We groaned together at the penetration and quickly worked our way back up to our vigorous rhythm from before. I couldn't help but take in her soft, feminine features as our hips responded together. Allie was simply perfect for me, inside and out, and I wished to never be parted from her.

As those thoughts of warm affection and deep feelings began to combine with our energetic pace of thrusting, I started to feel that familiar feeling originating from deep inside me. I wasn't going to last much longer. I had no idea if Allie was on any kind of birth control and now was the moment to figure out what I was going to do.

"I'm going to cum," I said with a pant, looking into her eyes for any indication of what she wanted. Her answer came swiftly and left no doubt of her intentions. She wrapped her legs tightly around my torso, holding me in place against her body.

"Cum with me." She moaned as she spoke the words and together we both aimed for a delicious conclusion to our coupling. The next few moments were pivotal as we both neared and then crashed over the edge. For her part, Allie's upper body flushed a deep red which sought the attention of my lips as her head pushed back into the pillow. She let slip a guttural moan as she gripped me tightly while the waves of orgasm assaulted her body. It was too much for me to bear. I pressed in as deeply as I could and began to cum, filling her body with my seed in several voluminous pumps.

"Mmm Allie," I said with a groan, holding my hips in place with hers. We both ceased movements as our orgasms took their toll on our bodies. Something primal within forced me to remain buried inside her until I ensured every drop landed deep within her womb. She wouldn't have it any other way by the lock she had on my body. Soon enough we'd recovered from the force of orgasm and my eyes caught hers. They were filled with an emotion I'd not yet seen from her but couldn't quite identify just yet.

"That was simply—"

"—amazing," I said, finishing her sentence. I slipped down beside her on the bed. It wasn't long before she crawled back on top of me.

Allie grinned as her head dipped against my chest. Her lips brushed against my skin before she raised her head and fixed her gaze on me. "It was better than amazing."

I chuckled. "What's better than amazing?"

"This," she said simply.

My hand reached out to caress her face. Her eyes closed as the touch of my fingers trailed along her jaw. I knew in that moment I was a goner. Allie had me totally and I was completely fine with that. Part of me wondered if she was the true meaning behind why I was brought to this cabin. That part of me that died with my brother seemed to have awakened with Allie. Lost in myself, I had rediscovered purpose by her presence.

To say that we did anything else the rest of that day would be a lie. Allie and I remained in bed for close to the entire morning despite the occasional bathroom break. After a quick lunch, we even tried out the shower. That was more cramped than I expected and at one point we both nearly collapsed in laughter at the weirdly contorted position we had forced ourselves into just to have sex.

After our shower we were keen to have a break from the flurry of activity so we relaxed in as many ways as we could in a secluded cabin. That included several card games, some reading (I lent one of my books to her), as well as a very brief trip outside to bring in more wood for the fireplace. Not a second of that time was anything but lighthearted and tender. It was the opening scene of a new relationship, and I carried boundless enthusiasm for where it might take us.

Later on that evening after dinner I found myself once more in front of the fireplace. The temperatures outside weren't so low as in the previous nights so I didn't feel the need to be completely bundled. In fact, according to the upcoming weather report preview, it looked like warmer temperatures may be on the horizon.

It did bring up a good topic for me in that I wondered what would happen once we were truly out of this cabin. Our relationship was real but so far it had only existed in a vacuum. What would happen once it was exposed to the gray, real world? Thankfully we didn't live far apart, but with the troubles in Allie's life, there was sure to be upheaval to greet our new relationship. That is, if she still wanted to pursue it when the snow melted.

Allie emerged from the back bedroom in that moment and casually made her way toward the fireplace. Warming her hands until satisfied, I watched as she broke out in a grin upon looking at me. Without a word she sauntered to the couch and straddled herself in my lap. Both arms rested on my shoulders, bringing her gorgeous face mere inches from mine.

"Hi there," she said coyly.

"Hey beautiful."

"I hope you don't mind my choice of seat."

I chuckled. "Baby, you can sit here for the rest of our lives."

Allie cocked her head to one side. "I think we'd run out of food first." She winked after the words left her mouth.

"At least I'd die a happy man," I said with a smirk.

"I want to do something." Allie looked at me with questioning eyes.

"What's that?"

She grabbed her phone from its resting place and switched on camera mode. Putting her arm out in front of us, she snapped a picture of us cuddled together.

"You really wanted a picture?"

She nodded. "Of course. We don't even have one of us yet. Something to have so that we'll always remember our time in the cabin."

I beamed with a smile. "I like that. Although I don't think I could ever forget this week if I tried."

She leaned in and kissed me tenderly before pulling back and hazarding a look at the television. "Why is the news on?"

"I'm waiting on the next weather report. Supposedly much warmer temperatures are coming tomorrow. The snow may finally melt and we can get out of here!" I said those last words with a confident smile but her reaction had me feeling a little dismayed.

She pursed her lips and looked at the floor. Part of me wondered of I had said the wrong thing. "Not that I don't love my time in here with you, but surely you're ready to be free of the cabin?"

Allie still didn't look at me when she responded. "Free of the cabin and back to the complications of life."

"Any complications we can face together though. I'm here for you," I said, trying to break down her sudden defenses.

Her eyes finally met mine. "You would do that for me?"

"Of course I would. We're in this together now, right?"

Allie nodded quickly. "But I'm so scared, Jim. Not only of Ken and his family, but even what my own father might do. These are powerful people, Jim. They are used to getting their way." She burrowed closely against my chest.

Wrapping both arms around her back, I tried to hold her as close to me as possible. "Let them try. I'm not scared of that." I smiled in a relaxed way while trying to get her to loosen up.

She did no such thing. "You don't know what you're speaking of. I've heard things. Terrible things. I'm afraid of what they might do to me. Of what they might do to you for being involved." Allie's head fell. "Most importantly I'm afraid you'll think I'm too much of a risk to be with. That thought alone terrifies me the most."

My fingers found her chin and gently forced her to look back to my eyes. My gaze softened as I tried to communicate every ounce of affection that I felt for her into one single look. "I would take any risk. I would do anything just to be with you, Allie. That's what you do when you're in love with someone."

Her eyes, which had closed once I started speaking, sparked back to life. "What did you say?"

I swallowed heavily. It was time to be fully honest. "I said I'm in love with you, Allie."

The corners of her mouth slowly turned upwards as she fought off a tear-filled smile. She pressed a deep kiss to my lips but then pulled back with a sudden moan.

"What's wrong?" I asked as a look of confusion filled my face.

Allie wore her smile without speaking but her fingers reached up to her neck. Reaching inside her sweater, she grabbed the chain of her necklace and pulled it from its hidden cover below. My eyes fixed on the infinity symbol as it settled on the outside of her clothes in full view. Allie smiled wider at seeing my gaze fixed on her necklace.

I looked up at her with one question in my eyes. "Are you sure?"

She nodded once more as another tear fell. "I'm sure. This means that I've also fallen in love with you, Jim."

We both almost lost it at that point as the kissing exploded. All the passion from the morning came roaring back to life. Groping hands and probing tongues soon overwhelmed what was left of propriety as we looked once more to consummate our love.

At least that was the intention for both of us until faced with an interruption that made us both sit up and take notice. Allie's cell phone chirped on the coffee table where it had landed after our picture—an odd noise as it had up until now suffered from a lack of signal or internet. It caught her attention first as her head swiveled to find it. I noticed her sudden reaction almost immediately.

"I thought you didn't have service out here," I said, still holding her tightly.

She shook her head. "I don't."

Allie climbed off my lap and reached over to grab her phone. She took one look at the screen and suddenly dropped her phone, backing away from the counter muttering a chorus of no's.

"What's wrong?" I was up in a flash and rushing to comfort her.

"It's him! It's Ken!" She nearly shouted in dismay before burying her face against my shoulder.

I grabbed the phone from the counter and looked down to see just what had frightened her so much. Distracted by her sobs, it took me a moment to register just what she was seeing. My heart started to pound wildly as my eyes read the very same words that had so terrified her.

I'm going to find you, Alexandra. Very soon.