The Necromancer Tales Ch. 01

Story Info
When Death propositions you what do you do?
5.5k words
4.38
5.8k
18
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HarlockQ
HarlockQ
30 Followers

Edited: I am still trying to find an editor but went through and edited this taking your comments into account. Second chapter is being written right now.

Also please consider that each literotica "page" is about 3,500 words or approximately 4-5 actual 8.5 by 11 pages. So, some chapters may look short but actually are really long.

Author Notes: First story, feel free to comment and give advice and ratings!

This series will be a multi-part series dealing with such themes as death, family, finding your true self, consequences, and esoteric topics.

All characters are above 18, as should all readers.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

John heard his alarm clock go off and cursed it while reaching over and slamming his hand down over the top to stop it. He sighed and rolled out of bed and wandered onto the old tile floor of the white tile. His apartment was a one-bedroom hovel; with all the walls being a pasty generic white. The few windows were high toward the ceiling as it was in the basement of a large apartment building. It also didn't have air conditioning, but his apartment was low to the ground, so his place was often cool enough during the summers. His best friend Sarah often remarked on the mismatched furniture, as he had gotten most of it at yard sales and thrift stores.

Tomorrow, I am 21 years old, John thought with some measure of resentment. He did not believe his birthday was going to change all that much in his life. John worked two jobs to hold down his crappy basement apartment and had little time for romance.

John found himself in front of the mirror, and if there was one thing he could admire, it was his good looks. His hair was short on the sides and long enough on the top that he spiked it. John still had his teenage lankiness and was not likely to gain any weight thanks to his metabolism. The one thing that helped him was that he had a huge cock. John's previous girlfriends had measured the behemoth, and it is under 9 inches when erect.

He took off his clothes and went into the shower and rinsed himself off. When he came out, he got dressed left his apartment. He took the steps up and met by the sounds of the bustling city and began to walk up the street when he heard, "Hey John, wait up!" He turned around to see his friend Sarah walking up the sidewalk through the sea of people.

He took a second to appreciate his friend's figure. She stood almost as tall as John being five foot nine and have a slim figure. She often hid behind a loose black hoodie and ripped jeans, so her figure was barely visible. Her beanie had several pins in it that some would say was rebellious; she would say, "they're rad."

"Where are you headed?" She asked.

He responded, "I am going to work at the graveyard today." John liked working at the Old Graveyard in town. His sole job was to cut the grass, tend the weeds and chase the occasional oddball away. He also felt at peace there. He spent a lot of time there relaxing under the oak trees after his shift.

"Going to raise the dead, are you?" She asked.

"Yup and going to have them visit you." He said.

She let out a small laugh and said, "Only if they still have an extra bone."

"You are gross; you know that?" He said with a grimace on his face.

"I can't help it. It's been too long since I had sex," Sarah said.

He smiled and blushed, "Yet I keep offering."

"You wish, grave boy." She joked.

John had a crush on Sarah since they met and they both knew and talked about it. Sarah said she was not ready but said, "one day," and John did his best to respect that. They had known each other for five years now, and it became almost a joke between them. Though John did not mind, he was grateful for her being part of his life. They often went to every event together when they both were free, and neither ever dated. So they became each other's crutch against life's ups and downs.

He asked, "What about you, working at your family's shop today?"

She said, "yeah, I am heading there later. We have a special private event tomorrow, so I need to get some things ready. I still have time to bug you, though."

She reached over and playfully hit him in his right arm, causing him to wince at the pain.

Sarah's family owned a metaphysical store called Elemental Crossroads. It also served as a local coffee shop and sandwich shop for the neighborhood. Naturally, it became a place where kids and young adults gravitated. Her family practically adopted John as well when they both started hanging out. He spent most of the holidays with them and had a standing invitation to dinner.

John and Sarah continued walking to the cemetery, both talking about the neighborhood. Sarah told John about the "rad" game that she was playing about killing zombies in an apocalypse.

"What do you think of zombies, John." She said casually.

"What about them? other than they must smell terrible." He spoke.

"I always questioned why in movies characters never smell the zombies and get out of there. Like, let us say you saw a zombie, would you kill it?" she asked.

His eyebrow raised as he offered, "I mean, would not most people? If I could find a way to reverse the virus-like in that one movie with the dog and scientist in NYC. I would, but otherwise, it poses a threat to the entire planet. The best thing I can do for everyone is, kill the zombie. Not to mention if that poor person can still see or feel what is going on."

"Huh, I never thought about that. Like if the zombie is trapped in their bodies but responds only to their base instincts? So, you would put them to rest then knowing the person is still alive?" she offered.

John said, "Well yeah, I mean if this person is a prisoner in their own body and is a threat, and there is no way for me to help them. I do not see I have a choice. Especially if they are already trying to make someone their lunch."

"So, save first, kill second?" She asked.

He nodded, "Yeah, why do you ask?"

"No reason, come on, the graveyard is around the block, race you!" she quipped as she punched his arm and ran off.

"HEY! No fair!" he yelled and chased after her as they rounded the corner and ran down the street, both laughing. He had to dodge someone carrying a to-go tray of coffee on the road. Sarah ran across the street, sliding across a taxi's hood while laughing. He followed her, apologizing to the shouting taxi driver. As Sarah ran further across the street, he saw a woman with black hair and wearing a black cloak and hood in the crowd. The woman was looking straight at him that appeared to be around his age. John did not notice the car coming straight toward him until it hit him and launched him over the hood. The last thing he remembered was Sarah running back toward him with tears in her eyes.

John woke up finding himself in a graveyard in the middle of the night. As he looked around, he could see anyone around the moss-covered headstones. He discovered a large stone altar behind him with a grim reaper statue. One hand held a scythe, and the other hand had a hefty tome.

"It's almost time, John," said a voice.

John responded, "Who are you?! What do you want?! Show yourself!"

The voice replied, "People throughout all Time have known me under different names. I am the Watcher in The Night, The Lantern for the Departed, The Cloaked One, The Night Mother, and in your time, I am known as the Grim Reaper."

Down the center aisle leading to John appeared the exact figure on the street that wore the dark cloak. It took long strides to John as it began to lower its hood. As the hood came down, it revealed a woman's face with long red hair and ice-blue eyes. Her jaw fixed and stern. She said, "I have been waiting for you, John. I was with you before your first breath and when you took your first steps. That time you got that concussion, and when you graduated high school."

"So, your Death then does that mean..." John trailed off.

"No, John, it is not your time yet. Getting hit by a car does not help your situation, so please do not do that again. But the reason you are here is that it is time you learn your family's legacy." Said the red-haired reaper.

John replied, "My family's legacy? I did not even know my parents; what legacy?"

The young woman said, "Yes, your family has served me for years. They helped me keep the balance between the living and the dead. There used to be many families that did this work, and now there are only a few left. One of them was yours. They would help spirits pass on to the next world and prevent people from breaking the Great Cycle's laws. Will you serve me as your family once did?"

The woman put her hand on his chest. He enjoyed the feeling of warmth her hand gave off as she looked at him with those cold blue eyes.

"Wait, then the car accident was that because..."

The woman bit her lip and removed her hand from his chest, "Yes, they were moving. We do not have time to go over it now but know that people have always hunted those who serve me. I am sorry, I tried so hard to help, but it was too late."

John could not believe what he was hearing. He hardly remembered the accident. He only had the occasional nightmare. With flashes of everyone laughing or the car crashing down a steep hill.

"If what you are saying is true, what would happen when I decide to serve you? what do I get out of it? will you help me find those that killed my parents?" John looked at the woman as her eyes grew hard.

"You will find yourself able to cast magic, commune with the dead, and see ghosts and other spirits. You will be long-lived, and there will be other changes. Also, I have been hunting for a long time to find out not only who but who they follow that did this."

John said, "How can you not know now, Your Death, aren't you?"

She grimaced, "It's not easy to put into words you would understand. I am not a goddess; I am a sort of supervisor. See, Gods and Goddesses are, let us say, forces of Creation itself. The Grim Reaper position and others can be called The Powers That Be; we help direct the processes. A God of Life cannot kill and send someone to the afterlife, like a God of Death cannot reincarnate someone. So, they need someone to take up a mantle to help with that process, and that is where I come in. Where you come in is that I can only do so much without a physical form. That is not possible for me, so I need agents on the material plane making sure no one screws things up too badly."

John lowered his head in thought and then said, "So the Gods create and house Creation then? And you maintain an aspect of this?"

She nods enthusiastically, "Precisely! We are the ones who handle the finer details since a flick of a divine's hands could level mountain ranges. They used to be more active in Creation but have learned over time that is not wise. Wars have waged over god's and goddess's ambitions. Entire pantheons have fought each other, and the results were disastrous."

John said, "OK, so what about my parent's death?"

"I only know the direct circumstances of one's death. But if someone pays someone to mess with another's car. That is out of my purview as they were not the ones that killed your family."

"I see, is there anybody that would?"

"Yes...but they hoard that knowledge and aren't inclined to give it out. Imagine if everyone could figure out such things. If they gave information out regularly, it could mess up that person's revenge."

John sighed, "That is frustrating..."

"You're telling me..." she said, "John, look, I don't know who killed your parents, but with your help as my agent in the field, we can find out together. You will also never need more money. You also will be able to cast magic and have abilities people only dream about in their fantasies. All I ask in return is that you help me out once in and while."

"Let us say I agree. I am bound to you then; what happens after I die?" John asked.

"Most seem to return to one of the families that serve me," she said, looking into the distance. It seemed to John as if she remembered something sorrowfully."

John asked, "What do you mean by serve, like what could people do?"

"Most often, it is people trying to raise the dead. Bones of a skeleton animated by magic are a minor worry but bringing back a soul causes a wrinkle. There are places of power that need protection against intruders or spirits that need help with crossing over. You may also assist people like you in your tasks when you complete your training. I won't lie; it is dangerous at times." She spoke.

John thought to himself, "this is so strange even to consider. I always felt there was more to my family and the crash, and now I have a chance to find answers. It might be the only way, and if she is not lying, I could finally move out of the crummy apartment if I wanted as well. Also, having kick-ass powers would be cool. I will not like keeping this from Sarah, though.

John asked, "Would I be able to tell people who or what I am, like if they are someone I know in trust."

The Grim Reaper smiled, "If you are talking about your best friend, that will not be a problem. She is quite trustworthy and very loyal to you."

"Alright, what do I call you then?" John asked.

"You can call me Grim for now, will do. Got to keep this somewhat business-oriented." She spoke.

John asked, "So how does this work then?"

She smiled cutely, causing her eyes to brighten and her red freckles to become more visible. "Thank you, John. I promise you will not regret this. It is a bit intimate how we seal the deal, so to speak." She said as her face began to blush.

John smiled, "what do you mean?"

"You see, our souls will meld with each other in a ritual and create a bond. To you, it will look like something else, but it establishes the contract and a bond between us," she replied.

John said, "So what like a firm handshake? I am willing to do what I need to do."

Grim smiled, "Not quite, but glad you said that." She unclipped the cloak and revealed that she was not wearing any clothes underneath. John looked down as he felt a sudden gust of cold wind against him. He found his clothes had disappeared as well. John looked back up and stared at Grim's slender body. He noticed the freckles on her chest that scattered down to her large breasts. They had quarter-sized rosy areolas, and her nipples stood out as if begging for him to kiss and suck on. Grim placed her hands on his skinny arms and kissed him on the lips.

John found her looking at him as Grim brushed her other hand through his unkempt black hair. Grim kissed him passionately and felt her tongue lick his lips. John relented as they French-kissed for a bit. John wrapped her in his arms and closed the gap between them. Their chests mashed together, and his hard cock stood at attention between them. She playfully bit his lip and said, "We have to taste and take each other, then we will have a bond between each other. I should warn you that there is no going back after this; you will be my knight and ambassador out on the material plane. I will guide you in your personal goals as you, in turn, do service for me."

John spoke without thinking, "I will be your eyes in the night and the day. I will stand in the balance of Life, Death, and Rebirth. Along with my kin, I will serve you until we too return to your embrace and back again. For there is no end, only another beginning."

They both said, "So may it be."

Grim pushed him back until he reached the altar bed with the Grim Reaper statue standing above it. She had him lay down, and Grim hopped up on the surprisingly warm altar bed, and she straddled his waist.

They kissed feverishly, and John could feel her pussy grind on his hard cock. He wrapped his arms around her and scratched Grim's back with his nails. John felt with his fingers that there were deep scars across her back. He made a mental note to ask how a Grim Reaper could get those.

John moved his hands around and cupped Grim's large breasts and pinched her nipples. The sensation caused her to moan and lean down and kiss him. John winced in pain as she bit his lip and then kissed it with a light chuckle. Then John felt her lips kissing down towards his neck and nibbling with her sharp teeth. The sensation caused John to moan slightly. He wrapped his right hand around and holding Grim to his neck as she sucked on it what would typically leave a mark. John found himself wondering if it would leave a mark on his body when John got back. John used his left hand to explore Grim's back, and he tried to cup her left ass cheek as she felt her move further down. John felt Grim kissed down his stomach and began to lay kisses on John's throbbing cock. John looked up at Grim and saw those piercing blue eyes looking back at him as she took the head of his cock into her mouth. John could feel her tongue wrapping around the head, causing him to gasp and run his hands through her hair. He closed his eyes as he sensed something straddle his head. John found when he opened his eyes that he was looking at the junction of her thighs and her wet pussy.

"Advantages of being essentially a goddess, I guess," John thought.

John began to kiss each of her thighs, slowly leaving an alternating trail as he got closer to his goal. When John arrived at the leaking lips, he started kissing the top of Grim's slit then worked down. John teased her by only using the tip of his tongue on her outer lips. He could feel her hips twitch as Grim tried to drive his tongue further inside. John finally relented and pushed his tongue inside Grim. Giving him a taste of her and then swiping from top to bottom. John then started to strike against her clit, causing her to moan around his hard cock. He began to draw patterns and the alphabet on the erect nub causing her to moan and tighten her grip around his cock. As she moaned loudly, which caused his cock to vibrate. He placed his hands on either side of her and spread her lips so he could see her pink flower better. John worked on her nub harder, sucking on it, running his tongue down, and pushing it into her hole. John felt Grim's mouth and throat struggle to fit more of his cock down her throat as his hips drove his cock forward.

John felt Grim push further down, and his cock was now massaged by her tight throat as her lips met the base of his cock. John could not help but moan into her lower lips. As he felt the tight embrace of Grim's throat and as she massaged his balls and stirred the heavy load inside. In response, John started took his left hand and scratched lightly on her back, causing it to raise. He scratched down to her tailbone and back and slowly began working more down her crack on each return trip. With his other hand, John pushed a finger into Grim's leaking pussy and started to piston his finger in and out of her.

John could feel her now taking almost all of him down her throat. He could hear her mouth pushing and removing some of his cock with an occasional moan.

"Gluk...Gluk...Gluk...mmmm"

She started to moan more often against his cock as he began to curve his finger inside of her, rubbing a tricky spot. Her cries caused vibrations around his hard cock, which caused him to moan against her wet snatch.

As John felt the pressure building up at the base of his cock. He tapped on the Grim's rump with his left hand to warn her that he was going to cum soon. John began to suck on her clit and finger her harder, trying to get her to cum faster. He could feel her lose track a bit but regain her posture as she continued to suck on his cock. She felt him pull back so that the head back was in Grim's waiting mouth and wrapping tongue, then back down again.

John could feel Grim's nose rest against his pelvis. As Grim took John's cock back inside her warm and tight throat. John moaned loudly and began to feel his cum rise in his cock. As his cock began to inflate, John tapped on her shaking ass to warn Grim that he was getting close to coming. All she did was moan and wrap her tongue around his head and suck on it again. He began to eat her out harder, diving into her wet mound as he pushed another finger inside of her. She felt him clamp down on him and unleash a small amount of lubricant.

HarlockQ
HarlockQ
30 Followers
12