The Necromancer Tales Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John could feel his cum riding his cock as he felt impossibly hard. John let out a loud groan and filled Grim's mouth with volley after volley of his cum. He looked up and could see his large cock spasm and send each shot going down her throat. Her belly began to inflate with his cum until it was slightly rounded. When she removed his cock from his throat, He could see her lick the head of his cum covered cock. She moaned as John sucked on her clit harder and pistoned his fingers in and out of her. Soon after, John felt a wave of juices splash along his face, and she screamed around his cock. Grim repositioned herself so that her soaked pussy straddling his softened cock. John looked up at Grim as she licked cum off her chin and her somewhat round stomach. Her red hair soaked with sweat, and skin glistened with their combined fluids. As she leaned over him and kissed John, he felt her rounded belly and tits lay against his chest. John could feel her cum coated tongue wrap around his, giving each other a salty yet tangy taste of the other. Grim raised herself and grabbed hold of his hardening cock. She stroked it while teasing the head with her lower lips.

Grim stated, "Now for the main event, John, you should know that once you are inside me, you will be bound to service to me. There is no turning back, John. You will be mine."

John merely nodded as he was still recovering from his last orgasm. He saw her slowly begin to push down on his hard cock until the head popped inside. He saw Grim's eyes widen, and she bit her lower lip.

Grim exclaimed, "God, you are so big."

John groaned as well, feeling how impossibly tight Grim was around his cock. They both gasped as she slid down inch by inch until John's entire cock was locked in her vice-like grip. He massaged her butt with both hands.

"God, I can't wait until you fill me up again," She said. "You feel so good inside me. I want you to fill me up so much."

John felt Grim rise on his cock again. He could not help but thrust to meet her on each stroke, keeping him locked inside. He raised the upper half of his body and kissed her lips, still tasting a bit of saltiness on her lops. John felt the lithe woman groan on top of him as John kissed and bit her neck, returning the favor from earlier. He moved to her chest, cupped both breasts with both hands, and bit each of Grim's nipples. Then taking each of her breasts into his mouth and sucking on them. She cried out, "Oh god, John, it's been so long, and you feel so good inside me ...fuck me...fuck me hard, John."

Grim cupped his head to his breasts as he continued to lather them both with his mouth and tongue.

John could only groan as he felt her pussy twitch and tighten around his cock. John could feel her nails latch into his back, causing him to groan in pain. John reached behind and took one finger, and lightly teased her asshole. John pushed only the first knuckle in and began to pull it out as she moaned at the sudden pressure at her back door.

"Oh, fuck John!... I am going to cum on your cock John...yes...yes...yes...fill me up with your hot cum!" she said.

John could feel his dick harden and cum racing up his cock as Grim clamped down on his cock. John roared as he slammed his cock into Grim and came into her most profound depths. John could feel her shudder and cried out in ecstasy as she wrapped her arms around him. John could feel his cock unload several more volleys into Grim's body and her womb. John could feel her belly inflate further until she looked 9-months pregnant. The inflation caused a divide in their bodies. She made a low moan rubbing her inflating belly with both of her hands. John watched her raise herself and slide off his softened cock, turning around and sitting just above his cock. She looked at him with loving eyes as John lowered his back against the altar bed. Grim kissed him tenderly while leaning over. As she leaned over, it caused her swollen stomach and breasts to squish against his chest.

"Thank you, John. It is time to wake up now, and we will talk more later. Try not to overthink this encounter," Grim said as she continued to kiss him.

John found himself awake in a bed in a faded red room covered in bandages. John looked around the room, and he could see that several bookshelves were holding old books. There was a computer against the far wall sitting on an old sectarian desk that matched the wood floor. John could smell something harsh against his senses as he tried getting up. As he looked down, he smelled something that smelled awful coming off of his bandages. John found his body was quite stiff as he looked over at the large lattice window. Sarah stood there with red stains soaked into her shirt, looking out the window as she bit her lip.

"Hey, welcome back to the land of the living fucker" Sarah said.

"Thanks, I had the strangest dream; what happened to me?" John asked.

"Well, one, you got hit by a car, two that was not a dream either. So, tell me, Casanova, how was she?" Sarah said.

"What do you mean?" he inquired.

A voice in his head said, "Sarah means me, now get up, John, there is much work you have to do. Like I said, try not to overthink about it."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------Chapter 2---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author Notes: Hey everyone, thanks for the positive feedback. I have taken your advice into account and got an editor.

Edited by the incredible --------

This will be a multi-part story. Feel free to give any advice. It is my first story that I am posting as well.

I would recommend starting from Chapter 1 and continuing if you are interested in the plot.

As always, all characters engaged in sexual activities are 18+, and readers should be as well.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey, welcome back to the land of the living fucker" She said.

"Thanks, I had the strangest dream. What happened to me?" He asked.

"Well, one, you got hit by a car, two that was not a dream either. So, tell me, Casanova, how was she?" Sarah said.

"What do you mean?" he inquired.

A voice in his head said, "She means me, now get up, John, there is much work you have to do. Like I said, try not to overthink about it."

John yelled, "What the fuck is going on?"

He tried to get up from the bed but felt like his body was on fire from pain.

Sarah rushed over to him, "Easy man, take it slow. We just stitched you up."

"What happened?" he asked.

Sarah sighed and shook her head. She said, "there are two parts to that question; one is easy to explain, the other is a longer conversation."

"Well, not like I am going anywhere; for starters, where are we?" John said.

Sarah replied, "We are at the Elemental Crossroads, where I work. We have a bedroom up here for guests or if we stay late. Now to answer your first question, you got hit by a car. Thankfully, Gil says you should make a quick recovery. To answer your second question, I assume Death filled you in?"

It came flooding back to John, as he remembered both he and Sarah were going to the graveyard when he got hit by a car. Then he ended up at that weird cemetery with that one woman where he and she had sex.

"How do you know about that? What was that?" John said.

Sarah sighed again and sat on the bed, "John, what you saw happened. You come from a long line of necromancers. Since last night was your 21st birthday, you are now an adult. Meaning as someone who does not know about our world, you can sign a contract and learn."

"What, how does any" John started to say.

Sarah interrupted, "Look, man, this isn't how it planned to go, but I need you to hold it together for me."

John winced as he slowly raised himself and sat against the backboard of the bed. He closed his eyes briefly and took a deep breath to calm himself. John could feel tears coming as it all came back to him. He remembered getting hit by the car with Sarah crying over him. John remembered the woman saying that his parents served her as some sort of guardians. He also remembered her saying how his parent's car accident was no accident.

"So why am I here instead of a hospital?" He asked.

Sarah bit her lip and said, "I know someone who brought you here. I knew Death would contact you then instead of later that night, and I did not want you to freak out.

He said, "Alright, I remember the cemetery and meeting that woman."

Sarah interjected, "Death."

"Yeah, her, and...." John Started.

Sarah said, "You made a deal with her."

"Yeah, and if that all was true, how do you know about this stuff," John asked.

Sarah sighed and looked into his eyes, "I've wanted so bad to tell you. So, you know how you come from a long line of Necromancers? I come from a long line of Sorcerers."

"Sorc-whats? "John asked.

Sarah glared at him. "Sorcerers, John, god, that car must hit you harder than we thought. What you need to know right now is that while necromancers watch over the cycle of Life, Death, and Rebirth. People like my family act as peacekeepers. There is a lot of beings that live or visit the material plane. Some are not so nice."

John felt very confused and lost.

"How come no one knows about any of this?" He asked.

Sarah sighed with frustration. As she said, "People try to be oblivious to things they do not understand or are not a concern in their lives. Governments do know, and about every one of them has special units. Most let us handle things and divert cash to us as a sort of independent arm."

12