The Need

Story Info
The need to be Rory grows stronger and stronger...
4.3k words
4.73
12.4k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RoryRouge
RoryRouge
622 Followers

Need

Many girls who dress have a multitude of reasons for why they do so. Some want to be sissies, controlled and abused, humiliated by those that enjoy controlling them. Others queens, the embodiment of femininity, showing off and flaunting to the world how gorgeous they can be. Some go to great lengths to hide that side of themselves, exploring and playing on their own terms.

Regardless of your reasons, your drive for wanting to be feminine, the one constant theme that seems ever present is need. That unscratchable itch you feel not being able to express that side of yourself. That never ending voice in the back of your mind, growing louder over time, whispering to you each time you see a cute pair of shoes, or an outfit you adore. At first you admire, silently smile to yourself as you imagine whatever fantasy comes to mind. Yet, as the days or weeks go by without the ability to express yourself, that desire grows. That ache, itch, voice, or need becomes more prominent. Harder and harder to ignore...

For me, that need was Rory. My girly persona, the ever present voice inside of me that built over time. Often it was just to have a night of being feminine, or a day being my own personal maid. Sometimes I found myself bouncing on my favourite dildo, moaning into the night as I came from my locked clit. Rory always brought a smile to my face, a calming sensation spreading over me as I was finally able to express that exciting side of myself.

However sometimes I needed more. Craved more. Sometimes, for lack of a more sophisticated way of describing it, Rory simply wished to be a whore. To be controlled. To be owned. Almost as if a switch was activated inside of me, enhancing my desire to be feminine, to be her. She wouldn't be silenced, wouldn't be ignored. Rory wanted to be in charge, to fulfill that need, to live her fantasy. And being the spoiled little brat she was, Rory often got her way.

Tonight I could feel that need inside of me, that craving beginning to flourish. Knowing it couldn't be stopped, nor delayed, I gave in to the inevitable. First step was always the same, a simple way to seal my fate until Rory was sated. Picking up my favourite cage, the light weight material feeling like a second skin, I quickly slid my balls and clit through the ring. A perfect fit, snuggly hugging every part of me, I moaned as that familiar feeling came over me. My clit, anticipating what was to come next, began to twitch, tingling with excitement. Before it could grow in protest, I quickly slid the cage on, ensuring everything was lined up properly. Satisfied, I pushed down just a bit further, hearing that familiar, anticipated, and beautiful littleclick, clit firmly sealed in its prison.

Looking down at my caged clit, I giggled, all the feminine emotions inside of me rushing forward, the welcoming feeling of being encased, as if I had locked away any traces of masculinity. What made this all the more exciting, or enticing, was the fact that this particular cage had no key. Well, more specifically, Rory didn't have access to the key. I had many other cages I would use for fun, some metal, some with spikes, some that I just felt were so damn cute. But this one, and only this one, was my favourite. Rory's favourite.

Many years ago I had met a wonderful couple while shopping for toys and outfits in a local sex shop. Immediately the wife, Mistress Anna as I came to know her, recognised Rory inside of me, seeing that need behind my eyes. With a caring touch, a gentle voice, and a kind smile, she pulled that side of myself out of hiding, encouraging me to share everything with her. Blushing through the whole ideal, later invited to her house for dinner, I poured out every secret I had about Rory.

With her husband, Master Carl, they encouraged me to express my feminine side more, to explore it, nurture it. At first it started very platonically, showing off outfits to their supportive cheers and praise, sharing pictures of my times as Rory at home, even a very fun weekend of being their maid. But with the comfort I felt with them, the ease, that need inside of me grew. I wanted more, craved more. And, thankfully, so did they.

I remember the first time I was their sissy, the nervousness that had coursed through me. Worrying they wouldn't like me, or find me boring, a cacophony of anxious thoughts accompanied me as I walked up to their house that weekend. However as I was greeted at the door by my Mistress and Master, kneeling in front of them, seeing the excitement in their eyes, their collar being locked on my neck, everything else simply washed away. I felt safe, happy, and content. This is exactly what I wanted. What I needed.

It didn't take long after that for my visits to be a consistent past time. However, they respected that this wasn't something I wanted all the time, and neither did they. Letting that excitement build, that playful anticipation climb, that need to be their good girl. We eventually came up with a system, a way to undeniably show them I wanted to be their sissy. To be owned. They, very excitedly, agreed.

And so Rory got a new cage. Smaller than she was used to, with an auto-locking feature, I could easily lock it on to myself. However, the key to this new cage never left their house. Mistress Anna and Master Carl treasured it, often teasing me with pictures of it in different positions, or worn as jewelry. My favourite that made me blush for days was when they draped it over their centerpiece at a dinner party, telling anyone who asked about their Rory.

I ran my fingers over my clit, feeling it grow and test out the cage that wouldn't be coming off for some time. That familiar feeling of tightness in my balls, stretched from the effects of being locked, smooth and taut skin welcoming being touched. Immediately I felt myself getting worked up, excited, eager. Smiling, a small giggle leaving my lips as I prepared the next step in my plan.

I sat down in front of my mirror, cleaning and wiping my face, preparing to turn myself into a beautiful sissy. I lightly applied my foundation, slowly feeling myself fall further and further under Rory's control. Eyes heaving with mascara and liner, black and prominent, a bit of a staple I enjoyed. A touch of blush, finishing with red lipstick, I beamed as I saw the face staring back at me. I always enjoyed dolling myself up, or when Mistress Anna decided to do so herself, but these nights it was always different. Made me feel even more girly. Even more beautiful.

Finished with my make-up, I fitted my blonde wig to my head, fussing to get strands of hair where I wanted them. I sat down and quickly painted my nails a bright pink, blowing and waving them down as they dried. I blushed seeing the final product, knowing it would stay on until Master of Mistress requested another colour. I had worn painted nails in public many times, yet they always left that exciting warmth inside of me, that subtle nervousness every time I stepped out of the door.

Moving to the closet, I got out my attire for the evening, placing each item on the bed. I shivered as I slid pink stockings up my smooth legs, the sensation of them being encased in nylon always making me squirm. Clipping them to my garter, the straps slightly digging into my thighs, I straightened my seams in the mirror. Slipping on my heels, a darker pink complimenting my stockings, I took a few photos, my clit beginning to pulse in its cage, that excitement building inside of me.

I pulled the nylon top over my head, feeling it snuggly fit every part of my upper body. Wrapping a corset around my waist, gasping as I tightened it to the desired effect. Nearly complete, I added the last few accessories I needed to finish the image I had for myself tonight. A pink collar, connected in the middle by a metal heart, a bit cliché but I couldn't help it. Tying a bow on my head to help keep my wig in place, which brought a blush spreading over my cheeks. Something about wearing a bow just seemed right, the perfect compliment to how I felt inside.

One final addition, feeling the cold lube pressed against my eager and excited little hole, I slid the princess plug inside of me. That pressure on my g-spot immediately forced a moan out of me, clit beginning to tingle with that wonderful, familiar feeling. Finally, I was ready. Stepping in front of my mirror, taking in the sight of my transformation, seeing the outer representation of how I felt inside. Taking my phone, I took many photos of my sissy self, fully in control and on display. Sending them to my Master and Mistress, my heart fluttering with excitement, I went back to staring at myself in the mirror.

And waited.

It didn't take long for my phone to ring, and excited Mistress Anna and Master Carl on the other end. Their praise over my outfit made me giggle and blush, thriving off the attention they gave me. As she often did, Mistress gave me a list of poses she wanted to see me in, putting them on speaker while I complied with her wishes. Pictures, laughter, and giggles were shared all around as they enjoyed commanding their sissy, knowing she was theirs until they decided otherwise. A locked clit had a way of doing that.

As the night waned down, exhausted from being their little model, Master gave me some edging instructions to do before I fell asleep. I beamed as both of them told me how excited they were to play with their sissy, when the time came. With an aching, frustrated locked clit, leaking from being teased before bed, I slept with a big smile on my face, so excited for what was to come.

Over the next week I became more and more bold as I felt myself falling further under Rory's control. My nails of course painted in bright pink, accompanied by panties underneath my work attire. Soon, Master and Mistress had sets of lingerie they wanted to see me in each morning, a hidden secret that stayed with me through the day. I even met Mistress Anna for a yoga class, my pink and tight outfit making her smile.

By then end of the week, my clit aching for attention, I was in a state of frustration. Of need. Watching me slowly fall further into my own femininity, my Master and Mistress would simply smile at the changes in their sissy. Enjoying the building energy in me, they knew it was time to give me an outlet. To allow their sissy something to focus all that pent up desperation on. As always, they had the perfect thing in mind.

Saturday night, the street alive and well with people enjoying their weekend, I strolled down the sidewalk towards Master and Mistress' store. It was a walk I had made many times, yet as I felt the tight latex skirt constrict my movement with each step, my mesh top tightly draped over my chest, I felt my heart pounding with anticipation. Feeling the eyes on me as my heels clicked in the night, my clitty clearly outlined by my skirt, I blushed through the humiliating feelings coursing through me. Yet I welcomed it, embraced it. Tonight I got to be their sissy, got to embrace the aching need to serve and please I could feel burning inside of me. Nothing was more important than being their good girl.

Strolling into the store, brushing a strand of hair out of my face, I locked eyes with Master Carl. He greeted me with a warm smile, appreciating the outfit he himself had picked out for me. I beamed under his gaze, feeling the warmth in that intense stare. I melted into him as he hugged me, gently kissing my forehead, telling me how beautiful I looked. I could barely speak through my smile, blushing profusely as I stared into his eyes, his hand gently cupping my cheek.

Taking me by the hand, ensuring he had my full attention, Master asked if I was prepared to be their good girl tonight. Eagerly, eyes wide, I nodded, so excited to see what they had in store for me. Smiling, he led me to the back of the store, pulling me into him when we were no longer in view. Pressed against his chest, I moaned as he ran his hands over me, squeezing my ass through the tiny tight skirt I had been forced to wear. Bending me over, he slowly slid the skirt up my ass, stockings and garters revealed as I shakily balanced on my heels. His hands exploring his sissy, moans escaping my lips as he cupped my clit, feeling my leaking frustration. Gathering my precum, he removed my plug with ease, coating the plug with my own excitement, before shoving it back into me. My brain on fire with need, so desperate in his arms, I nearly climaxed as he pulled my skirt back down, spanking my ass with a firm hand, his other finding my throat.

Within five minutes of being in his presence, I was a mess of emotions. Frustration coursed through me, along with the overwhelming desire to serve. To obey. Left with that aching feeling in my clit, the sting of his spanking tingling through my skirt, I melted under his dominating stare. Smiling, he kissed my forehead, telling me stay put until my Mistress found me. Confused and horny, I leaned against the wall for support, my breath still heavy as I tried to ignore the throbbing desperation coming from my clit.

Thankfully Mistress Anna didn't take long, giggling as she embraced me. Seeing the effects of Master's tease evident in my face, she feigned sympathy for my frustrations, thoroughly enjoying the emotions her sissy was experiencing. She had me kneel in front of her, bending down to kiss my lips, locking a thin metal collar around my neck while I was distracted. Pulling away, I moaned as her lips left mine, staring intently at my beautiful Mistress. With a knowing smile, she clipped a leash to my collar, draping it over her shoulder as I was led to whatever she had planned for me.

I could feel my clit leaking desperately with excitement as she pulled me into a glory hole booth. Openly moaning, my legs rubbing together, Mistress attached my leash to the wall, having me kneel in position. Denied all week, placed in a state of building excitement, capped off by the torment of my Master and Mistress in the last ten minutes, my mind was on fire with the need to be their good girl. Mistress kissed my cheek, whispering for me to have fun, locking the door behind her as she left.

I whimpered like a little slut when the first cock pushed its way into my booth. My own clit straining between my legs, I quickly wrapped my lips around it, eager to finally have an outlet for my frustration, something to pour my need into. Nose pressed against them as I swallowed their cock, just as I had been taught, my clit pulsed each time I heard them moan. Eager, willing, and desperate, I vigorously sucked their cock until I heard the groan, cum soon following down my throat. I sucked it clean over and over, planting a final kiss on the tip as a thank you, taking the last droplet of cum on my finger to apply to my lips.

I welcomed each cock that came through that hole, wanting nothing more than an endless stream of them to focus the need building inside of me on. Mistress came in at some point to give me some water, patting me on the head, calling me her good girl. Beaming, so proud to hear her praise, so happy being under their control. A few more cocks made their way into my booth before the store closed for the night, as I sat back on my heels, mouth sore and smiling. Master and Mistress took in the sight of their exhausted sissy, their little cocksucker. Helping me to my feet, I was given a comfy chair to rest in while they finished closing up.

I was walked back to their place, both holding me in their arms on either side, trapping me in between them. Once inside, I was quickly stripped of my skirt, both smiling at my leaking and desperate little caged clit. Mistress giggled as she gathered pre-cum onto her finger to feed to me, a seemingly endless supply that she brought to my lips again and again. I felt their hands begin to explore me, grabbing and spanking as I saw the hunger in their eyes grow, drinking in the sight of me.

Master clipped a leash to my collar, forcing me to crawl behind them as Mistress' hand reached in his pants to stroke his cock. Obediently I followed on my hands and knees, being led into their bedroom. Feeling the anticipation in the air, they wasted no time in tying me to the headboard, legs spread, clit exposed, my whimpers and moans muted by the ball gag shoved into my mouth.

Kneeling in front of me, her hands squeezing and teasing my caged clit, I shivered from her touch, watching Master play with Mistress' pussy. Worked up from the evening, she begged him to fuck her, show their little sissy cuck what it was to use a real cock, not her silly little caged clit. Aching, desperate to see my Mistress fucked, she made me stare into her eyes as he pushed hard into her. Mouth open, barely able to speak, I never looked away as she moaned loudly, staring into her desperate sissies eyes as Master fucked her.

Hands never leaving my clit, she gripped my cage for support as her pussy quivered around his cock, quickly cumming as he vigorously rubbed her clit. Breathing heavily, she sank down on her elbows, kissing my leaking clit as it pulsed in its cage. Moving past his wife, Master took the gag from my mouth, replacing it with his cock to clean. Tasting both of their orgasms, moaning from having him in my mouth, eyes watering as he shoved himself down my sore throat.

Freed from my bondage, I quickly found myself between my Mistress' legs, cleaning Masters cum out of her well fucked pussy. She pushed my face firmly into her, using her good girl how she saw fit, rubbing herself on my tongue. After the week of seeing her sissy in photos and videos, watching her be a cock sucking little slut, Mistress had no desire to be gentle. Pulled up by my collar, met with her commanding stare, I melted as she told me to turn around and present myself.

Shaking with excitement, I was presented at the edge of the bed, mouth quickly filled with my Master's cock yet again. Happy moans escaped me as he pushed in and out of me, deeply shoving his cock down my throat. Mistress didn't take long to step into her strap-on, entering her sissy from behind, fucking me as intensely as she previously had been. Spit roasted between my two favourite people, I brimmed with happiness as I was used, as I was fucked. I felt that pressure build inside of me, begging to cum, my voice muffled by the cock in my mouth.

Hearing my pleas, Mistress grabbed my hips, her pace quickening as she shoved her cock in and out of me. Master took his cock out of my mouth, one hand in my hair while the other wrapped itself around my throat. Unable to breathe, I stared into his eyes, trying so hard to beg for the orgasm I so desperately needed. With a simple nod, knowing I wouldn't last long under my Mistress' assault, he stared intently, watching my mind slowly break.

I nearly fainted as an orgasm was fucked out of me. The aching need in my clit exploded, leaking and dripping cum with abandon as I came. Robbed of my voice, shaking and quivering, my eyes rolled into my head as I felt the surge of my orgasm course through me. His hand relenting, allowing me to breathe once more, I gasped and screamed. Nearly in tears from cumming, I whimpered and moaned as Mistress slowed down in fucking my ass. Clit still leaking, I shivered as Mistress lightly tapped on my balls, pulling her cock free of me.

Master turned me around, gently guiding his exhausted sissy to the mess her clit had made. I licked it all, happily tasting my own orgasm. Mistress joined in the fun, scooping some up to feed me, playfully rubbing it over my lips. Still feeling weak from being allowed to cum, I laid back down as they bound my legs and thighs tightly together. My clit fully on display, I groaned as my arms and chest were bound as well. Completely encased, Master and Mistress placed me on the bed, lying down on either side of me. My gag was replaced, muffling my groggy protests, ignored as they settled in for the evening.

RoryRouge
RoryRouge
622 Followers
12