The Need

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chatting to themselves about the day, their hands playing and teasing their sissy, I whimpered as my excitement built again. Master casually pinched and played with my nipples, while Mistress' hand never left my clit, lightly spanking my balls. Eventually she brought out a vibrator, smiling from the chorus of frustrated whimpers it was forcing out of me. Both Master and Mistress drifted off to sleep, leaving the vibrator humming away on my clit, cumming all over myself two more times, before I finally passed out from exhaustion.

I woke up midday, my body very much needing its rest. Still bound, although my gag had been removed, cum covered stockings and cage a reminder of my slutty evening. Mistress strolled in looking refreshed, sitting down beside me, her hand stroking my hair. Kissing my forehead, she asked if I had enjoyed being their good girl. Giggling, I nodded, feeling content and happy from serving them. Smiling, her other hand squeezing my cage, Mistress began to untie me, stepping into the shower together to get cleaned off.

I moaned as she ran her soapy hands over me, blushing as she scolded me for being a cum covered sissy. I placed my hands on the wall, moaning as she placed a douche inside of me, her cleaning session apparently very thorough. Smelling of flowers and some kind of fruit I couldn't name, Mistress dried me off, sitting me down so she could apply my make-up. Much lighter than the night before, yet I giggled when she was finished, her hands running through my hair as she called me her pretty girl.

Dressed in black tights which she pulled a pair of denim booty shorts over, I whimpered as I felt them ride up behind me, a constant pressure on the plug Mistress had replaced inside my little hole. Clitty firmly held in place, outlined perfectly by my outfit, I complied with the crop top Mistress slid over my head. Pink running shoes matching my eyeshadow, she somehow always knew how to make me feel so girly. The outfit she had chosen left nothing to the imagination, my ass and clit firmly on display as she finished with a black choker, leading me downstairs.

Master smiled seeing the sleepy sissy enter the kitchen, telling me how pretty I looked. Beaming, my clitty twitching from the compliment, I knelt down beside him at his request. Mistress went about preparing lunch, while I quickly found Master's cock down my throat yet again. Wanting a quick release, it didn't take long for me to feel him fill my mouth. Staring up at him from my knees, mouth filled with his cum, he took a picture of my efforts, before ordering me to swallow. I blushed as I continued to clean off his cock while he showed me the photo, an eager little sissy staring back at me.

Sitting down to lunch, the taste of cum still lingering on my tongue, the rest of the meal was quite normal. After cleaning up, they both saw me to the door, thanking me for being such a good girl the previous night. Blushing, I told them how happy it had made me being their sissy, being under their control. Mistress Anna smiled, feeling and rubbing my ass through my shorts with approval, telling me that they weren't quite finished with Rory just yet.

Leaving their house in my girly outfit, I was told they would tell me when I was needed yet again. Clitty still locked, Rory still in full control, I smiled the entire walk home, the taste of cum still on my lips. I didn't know how long I would be kept caged, kept as their sissy. A small part of me hoped it was forever, that they simply kept me as their pet for the rest of my life. I knew they wouldn't, having their own lives as well as me having my own, yet the idea permeated my very being as I felt my pantyhose legs rub back and forth against each other.

I did, however, know one simple fact. The need inside of me still roared strong. The push to be a good girl, to be a whore, a sissy, still burning intensely in my soul. Rory wasn't done with me just yet, and I blushed wondering just what I would have to do to satisfy her...

12