The Need

Story Info
A low time for Joan is brightened - if only for a short time.
6.2k words
3.83
2.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Need - Robert helps Joan feel good again 17SEP2019

The company work van made a clambering kind of sound as it made its way over the rougher roads of the industrial area - its contents being jostled around by the well-used thoroughfares. Murray had some business just out of the city and told Joan if she wanted a ride to their friend's place, he could drop her off. Joan had no particular reason to be in that part of the city again, but seeing old friends is always good. She was feeling quite run down and felt she could use some time with friends - things in her world had something to be desired. Murray and she had all but completely severed their relationship but Joan felt that it should not end and was trying to find a way to achieve that result. But Murray was seeing another woman now and the desire to keep trying was waning. She started to think about what would be next for her if she could not get him to see what she sees. Get him to see that strong sense in her that they were meant to be together and not being together was in fact un-natural.

For his part, Murray was having an identity crisis of sorts. It had only been a short time before that the legal woes over his failed marriage had finally ended - and with it the final remnant of his old life. He felt lost - as if he had no life of his own. He became determined that he would reset and redefine himself - maybe have some fun now that he was not living under that legal cloud anymore. Murray wanted a lady in his life to live life with him - and not just along for the ride. He wanted an active partner and Joan was not fitting that bill. He was constantly feeling as though he was dragging her through their relationship - a sideliner instead of a player. He had told Joan some months before that she was not going to be with him anymore unless he saw something that suggested what he was thinking of her was wrong. Part of him wanted to stay with her and there was a part that didn't - the whole question perched on the end of a pin.

The silence in the van was deafening as neither had much to say. Joan was feeling drained as the battle had not played well with her self-esteem. She just wanted to get to John and Robin's place and forget about it all - even if for only a short time. Murray swung the van onto Lakeshore Drive and pulled up in front of their friend's townhouse.

"Do you know when you will be finished tomorrow?" she asked him.

"Don't know - depends how far we get today I guess - I will know more later today" he answered.

Acknowledging the plan, Joan exited the van and made her way up the walkway to the door. Before she could ring the buzzer, John appeared at the door to welcome her.

"Hey stranger" he shouts, scooping her up in a friendly bear hug. Joan knew right away that coming here was to have a very good effect on her. They climbed the stairs to the main floor of the townhouse where Robin has Joan's favourite coffee brewing.

"Hey Joanie!!!!!" Robin blurts out as she embraces her.

"Hey yourself girl - lookin good" she answers admiring her lithesome figure.

Joan was about to cart her bag off to the bedroom where she would be sleeping but Robin drew her into the kitchen - it was clear she had something important to say.

"I feel just awful about this Joan but I forgot that my brother and his family are coming later today and they will be staying over" Robin said apologetically.

"Well, all I need is couch for tonight Robin and that will be fine - no sweat" Joan affirmed.

"Afraid not Hun - the kids will be hunkered down on the couch" Robin admitted.

Joan was a bit concerned as to what to do next when there came a knock at the door. Everyone could tell by the knock pattern that it was Rueben. Rueben and Joan had worked together some years back as did John and they all remained friends - despite the fact that many went their separate ways as time went on. Rueben lumbered up the stairs and made his greetings to Joan - taking a seat at the kitchen table. The rest of the morning was spent catching up and having a laugh or two. Joan could feel the tension of the last while leave her as she drank in the warm feelings of being among good friends again. It was not long before the subject of Joan's sleeping needs came up.

"No problem" Rueben exclaims. "Robert is going to be at his fiancé's place for the weekend so his bed will be empty." Robert and Rueben had been friends for quite some time and had been roommates off and on. Joan knew it was only going to be for that night anyway so she did not see the harm in taking him up on the offer. With her problem seemingly solved, they all returned to having a good time - all enjoying the secure embrace of being among people you know well and love. Joan abstained from any drugs or alcohol - she was concerned that if she did, she might start bawling like a baby over her and Murray's issues. With the night drawing to a close, Joan and Rueben climbed into a cab for the ride to his house.

She was looking forward to getting some sleep as the cab pulled up in front of the older bungalow. Exiting the cab and striding up the front steps, Rueben twisted the lock on the front door and was immediately greeting with a chorus of feline music. Both he and Robert had a cat so the two of them had run of the house when no one was home. Joan made her way inside closing and locking the door behind her - pausing a moment to stroke the demanding felines.

"Down that hall on the left is his room" Rueben states pointing down the darkened hall as he heads to the kitchen. Joan finds the switch for the hallway light and locates Robert's bedroom door. Stepping in the room, she is immediately greeted with a familiar scent - the cologne he likes - sweaty shirt or two in his laundry hamper - all combining to make a rich aroma that made it clear that this was Robert's room. This was mixture of scents that had not filled her nostrils in a long time. This scent was well familiar to her because her and Robert were an item some years before - but a quirky twist of fate saw Robert take up with another while Joan had gone with Murray. The breakup that happened between Joan and Robert was tumultuous as Robert had begun to see another woman before ending it with Joan - made worse by the fact that Robert was staying at Joan's place at the time. They had not seen each other since he had picked up the last of his belongings at her place - and that had been a few years ago.

Joan changed into a night shirt and robe and met up with Rueben now having a drink in the living room.

"So where is he working at?" Rueben inquires about Murray's whereabouts.

"No idea "she answers. "Someplace just out of town I think."

"How are things going with you guys?"

"Could not be worse" she admits. "I am really starting to doubt if we will ever get back together Ruby".

Joan suddenly realizes that she had not heard from Murray as he said he would. Realizing also he has no idea there has been a change in sleeping arrangements so as far as he knows; Joan is still at John and Robin's. Murray was her ride back so she needed to be sure she did not miss him the next day.

"Well I guess you have to make your mind up for yourself then" Rueben quips. "If he has moved on, maybe you should".

Joan glared at Rueben like a mother whose child just said a bad word. But what Rueben was saying was a truth she had been gradually coming to herself.

"I know I know - I guess I have known for a while - I just cannot bring myself to admit it" she concedes with a heavy yawn. "How can the one thing I have ever been this sure of be wrong" she said - a touch of sadness in her voice. "I love him Rueben - what am I supposed to do?" she pleaded with a tear in her eye. Joan was growing weary - it had been a long day - and it was making her very emotional.

"I can't think about it anymore Ruby. I got to get some sleep" she pleaded. "Murray does not know I am here so I have to be back at John's in the morning to make sure I don't miss my ride so I have to be up early".

Bidding Rueben goodnight and thanks for the use of the bed, she padded her way towards her ex-boyfriend's vacant bedroom - that scent greeting her as she closes the door behind her. Joan placed her robe at the foot of the bed and slid into the king sized bed - taking some time to settle in and adjust things - this bed was not made for her. The sheets were made of a luxurious material that she could not help notice was quite sensual. Robert always had a taste for finer things - he was a rebel that had come from a well-to-do family. He had turned his back on the blue-blood life - bought a motorcycle and proceeded to spend his existence going from one high to the next. Luckily he stayed away from the hard drugs - save for the occasional experimental dabbling.

The combination of his manly scent and the feeling of being actually back in HIS bed again made Joan take notice. She gently opened her legs - splaying her body across the bed she felt the cool and seductive feel of the bedding. Changing position, she curled up on her side and starts to drift off to sleep. Nearly asleep, she hears the front door unlock, open, then close. Rueben was still up watching TV and she could hear two people talking but she could not make out who the other person was - though she knew it was a male voice. Almost drifting off to sleep again, Joan is jolted awake as she hears Robert's bedroom door open and the light switch flick on.

"Oh!" hearing a familiar voice. "Hello".

Joan knew instantly that it was Robert's voice she heard and she turned towards him - raising herself to a sitting position - shielding her eyes from the bright light.

"I am so sorry Robert - Rueben thought it would be ok if I slept here tonight. Did he not tell you I was here?" she asks.

Just then a voice could be heard a shout come from the living room "BY THE WAY JOAN IS HERE AND IS SLEEPING IN YOUR BED".

Everyone had a chuckle as Robert sat at the edge of the bed. Joan explained to him the reason she was there and Robert told her why he was home. He and his fiancé had quite the fight and he stormed out of her apartment and came home.

The two talked for a short time when Joan excused herself to use the washroom. She splashed cool water on her face as she was becoming acutely aware that she was feeling somewhat attracted to Robert. But it was late - she was tired - probably he was tired too. She resigned herself to the idea that the couch was going to be her bed tonight and she would return to his bedroom and tell him so. The bedroom door was almost completely closed as she approached it - the lights inside had been dimmed. Easing the door open, she lightly gasps as she sees Robert lying in the bed - all his clothing in a pile beside it. Joan's heart fluttered and her mouth went dry as she slowly entered the dimly lit room - her eyes transfixed on his. She wanted to tell him about her plan to sleep on the couch, but something inside her would not let her say the words.

Holding his lustful gaze, he pulled back the covers in invitation. "Room for two in here" he exclaimed.

She stood for a moment at the side of the bed - not sure what to do. But Robert was so warm and inviting a sight to her that she knew right there she was not sleeping on any couch tonight.

Knowing she was about to cross the threshold of no return, Joan slipped off her night shirt and panties. With the flower of her womanhood blooming into a warm invitation, her facial expressions and innocent nudism formed the base alloy of her alluring femininity. She made an attempt at covering herself as she felt out of place standing there nude in front of her ex-boyfriend like this - but the try was half-hearted. She knew it was futile to resist as his lustful stare now sending shivers through her - she could no longer ignore the obvious. They were going to make sweet passionate love in his bed on this night - she knew it and the prospect filled her with nervous anticipation.

A million thoughts and feelings raced through her as she slid between the sheets facing his manly body. He pulled the covers over her - wrapping his arms around her slightly trembling body. Joan could feel her breasts touching his hairy chest as he pulled her to him - his entire body wrapping her in a warm python-like envelope. With his arms and legs intertwined with hers, Joan now completely feels him - his body entire - touching her delicate skin.

Robert's hands were warm and inviting as he traversed them over her body - one of them tracing a caress down her spine. As this one hand sweetly traversed over her lovely bottom, the other hand found the back of her head - he gently gripped a hank of her silky hair. Tipping her head back, Robert begins to lightly kiss her on the different parts of her face - making Joan's insides flutter in excitement with each touch of his lips on her skin. Her hands began squeezing and kneading the muscles in his back and hairy chest as Robert kissed her fully and deeply - his whole body continuing to pull her in and hold her close.

On the verge of passing into oblivion, she senses a delicate tracing over her lips as his tongue begins to gently probe her mouth. She opened her mouth slightly - inviting his tongue to explore her as his lips planted firmly on hers. Joan could barely cope with the avalanche of sensations that now tore through her mind and body. It had been a long time since she had been kissed and held close to a man like this and she was almost in tears with every delicious effect it was having on her. His tongue delicately probed inside her mouth - exploring and discovering. Joan begins to shift her body around so she could better feel his fully erect manhood pressing against her- the warm mass throbbing powerfully against her smooth soft skin. Freeing a hand, she makes her way down his chest - drawing her nails lightly over his stomach on the descent. Her hand passes right past his throbbing member - coming to rest on his full masculine testis - the massive erection resting on her inner forearm. As he gave out a low moan at her touch, Joan took a moment to marvel at the sheer size of this pulsating mass - the shaft taking up her entire forearm - the head pressing against her bicep. She of course knew Robert was well endowed, but she had forgotten just how big he really was and she could hardly contain her excitement at the erotic thrill of having his magnificent monolith inside her once more.

With their lips locked in a hell bent fury, she slowly slid her hand away from his engorged balls and began the delicate ascent up the long thick shaft - moving as to savour all the nuances of his massive cock in an exercise of re-acquaintance. Approaching the top of his cock, Joan changed her grip by placing the tip of his cock in the palm of her hand and extended her fingers downward - the fingertips coming to rest just below the throbbing head. She slides her fingertips lightly back up towards the tip of this immense organ - finding the underside of the head. Her finger tips trace around under side of the prominent ridge around the head - his entire body reacting with a jolt each time her delicate touch passed over an ultra-sensitive spot. Robert's deep voice box began to exude a low guttural sound - almost a growl, as she expertly traced and tickled her way around the head of his cock.

"Lay back baby - I got you" she exclaims in a warm inviting tone.

Robert feels her deftly pushing his body to roll him onto his back as she kisses his chin - continuing down his neck to his hairy chest. Admiring his manly chest and towering erection, Joan pauses and lays her head down on his chest - his heartbeat clearly audible as she presses her ear.

She continues to engage in finger play with his throbbing manhood as she makes her way slowly down his chest. Robert delicately caresses her back with light scratches as he begins to moan loudly in realization - he now knows what's coming. With a barely perceptible kiss, Joan slowly swirls her tongue over the swollen head - giving it a shiny appearance as his groans of delight grow louder and more frequent.

His cock slowly slipped sweetly into her warm loving mouth as she took his manhood deep as she could - her lips closing around the shaft as the tip touched the back of her throat. She had no hope of taking all of him into her mouth, but she did what she could. Trying to articulate the blissful state she had him in was impossible - the words would not come to him as she drowns him in waves of pure pleasure. With her teeth very lightly touching the soft skin of his penis, she begins slowly withdrawing the throbbing member from her welcoming mouth. Robert's breath is locked in his lungs as Joan's tongue pushes hard on the underside of his cock as she withdrew him from her mouth. The dragging of his cock over the roof of her mouth produced a delicious sensation that he found difficult to resist. Moving all the way up the shaft, the back of her front teeth find the underside of the head of his cock - stopping, she slowly shifts her teeth back and forth - barely touching his skin. She slowly allows the head of his cock to slip past her teeth but it is caught by her lips pursing out to receive him - applying a small suction to keep the head in contact with her mouth.

Gently cupping his balls, she alternately swirls her tongue, then lips, then both, around his purple cock head - she feels the throbbing of it pushing her jaws apart slightly with each pulsation. Robert draws a gasp as she carefully and deliberately sunk her front teeth into the head of his cock - being careful not to leave any marks on him. He rolled his eyes back and uttered a deep growl as she dives his cock back into her mouth again - pushing the throbbing mass into her wanting mouth. She slowed his entry into her lovely mouth - his cock coming to rest - gently touching the back of her throat as she prepares to draw his manhood excruciatingly back out and over her teeth and lips again. As Joan is about to slide her mouth back up the rock - hard shaft, she senses his body tightening, his respiration quickening, and his cock twitching uncontrollably.

Robert found his voice and began to call out, "OH MY GODIII JOAN!!! JOAN!!!OH MY GOD!!!" as the freight train of his orgasm was coming on faster than he could fathom. He knew this orgasm was going to be a big one and he did not want to unload it in her mouth. Respecting her and the special moment they were sharing, he quickly grabbed her head and pulled the exploding member from her super seductive mouth. His twitching member had barely cleared her lips when a hot white mass launched from his raging erection. They were both caught by surprise by his massive orgasm coming on so suddenly - neither had time to prepare for it. He bucked and groaned wildly as she takes hold of his exploding rod; directing the huge shot loads being ejected from the throbbing mass - his body sharply jolting with each shot. She had never seen a man ejaculate like that before - she is astonished by the quantity and velocity and how his entire body bucks and thrusts with each shot. Taking in the erotic sight of his ejaculation, she marvels at the head of his cock - now inflamed and raging as it strains to exit the last of his sperm. Robert let out a satisfied moan as the last of his seed exited his body.

Joan got up from the bed, put on her robe, grabbed her panties, and headed to the washroom. He watched in silence as she disappeared out his bedroom door - feeling like he should say something to her. Robert felt a little embarrassed that he came so quickly - "no more control than a teenage schoolboy" he said to himself. He respected her immensely and he felt strongly that he should do all in his power to see to it that she is fully pleasured before she leaves his bed - if she was in fact coming back to his bed.

12