The Need

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Joan washed up, she began to feel rejuvenation - a second wind of sorts. She dried her hands, put her panties and robe on, and headed to the kitchen to get a drink of water. On the way to the kitchen, she passed near the now darkened living room. She saw the couch there and wondered to herself one last time if she should sleep there. But Joan had to admit to herself that she needed this rendezvous. She knew that as far as making love went, her evening was just getting started and she really needed to feel good about herself again - she knew that could be achieved in Robert's bed. She turned off the kitchen light and made her way back to the bedroom.

Robert is propped up in the bed with a cigarette for each of them - delighted that she came back to him. Robert's heart soared with the realization that because she had returned to his bed, she wanted him - wanted his passion - and his full manhood. She dropped her robe and got back into bed - taking one of the cigarettes.

"Thanks" she bade him.

"You are most welcome - and thank you." he answered back. Joan gave a non-committal smile as she drew on the cigarette.

"It was my pleasure" she iterated softly.

"I am sorry that the gun went off before the game was over Joan" Robert said jokingly.

Joan, surprised by what he said, burst out laughing. "Never quite heard it put like that before" she said amongst her giggles and red face.

They doused their cigarettes and settled back into bed - snuggling down into each other's arms - their desperate lips soon finding each other again. It was not long that Robert had her back in a full body embrace again and was kissing her deeply when he started to touch her body in the way that he used to - in the way he knew made Joan quiver.

Her hips began to subtly gyrate as his hands began roaming her body - half massaging, half exploring, non-stop, firmly and gently together. Finding the soft skin of her inner knee, his warm hand began to slowly glide up her inner thigh stopping agonizingly close to her panty covered pussy - her breath shortens anticipating the encounter. She relishes the sensations coursing through her body as he delicately traces his fingers over her dampening panties. He could easily feel her ripples and mounds through the flimsy material as he deftly slips one of his fingers between the crotch and her warm wet pussy - gently pulling the material away from it. Joan's breath deepened as her desire for his love was building fast and she began to tremble inside at the notion of his cock plunging into her. She draws a small gasp as cool air wisped through the hairs of her pubic mound. He keeps a steady pull on the crotch of her panties as his other hand finds her hip - where her panties are stubbornly hanging onto her delicious curves. He slipped his thumb under and pulled the elastic material down over her hips - a little at a time, each side in turn. Joan is reeling in anticipation as her panties - the last bastion of her virtue - are being systematically removed from her body - one excruciating inch at a time. She kissed him hungrily as she raised her hips - helping him to slip the flimsy material past her silky white bottom. Her panties now no longer covering her pelvis in any way lay bunched across her thighs - the red material a stark contrast to her pale white skin. Breathing a low moan, she feels them being slid down towards her knees as the material releases its touch on her as they go. And as the pretty garment moves steadily towards her ankles, he delicately slips his hand under each of her heels, gently raising each in turn - her panties leaving her completely as they pass over her feet.

Her legs slowly and instinctively widened for him as she watched her panties being unceremoniously cast to the floor. Laying before him in complete abandon and total surrender, she trembles inside anticipating what he will do with her next. She could stop this if she wanted to - but she was not about to deny herself any longer. Joan was in the middle of a feminine overload and she felt every inch of her physical and emotional self was ready to surrender to Robert. Joan had a unique quality about her - a yielding posture that made her irresistible to a virile male. Joan felt that passion fire in her as her nipples were fully erect and her womanhood dampened steadily. She knew she would soon feel his huge cock pushing her insides to their limit - she quivered at the thought. Robert's passion was building when he suddenly broke away from her and with a sure determined hand, whipped the covers completely off her silky body. Taking up a kneeling position at her feet, he pauses to drink her in - to fill his eyes with her nude beauty - her full breasts and their erect nipples so sensitive - her skin pale, smooth, and inviting.

When it came to Joan, these were the things about her that Robert found he had no defense against - and never did. He was always struck senseless whenever he caught sight of her and the things that he found attractive in her back then were still true today.

With eyes staring dead into hers, Robert gingerly starts to caress the outsides of her knees allowing his palms to cover her knee joints - her trembling now more pronounced. Sweetly massaging her knees he softly utters...

"I am so very glad we found each other tonight" he said in a half whisper. "There have been times I have missed being close like this with you" he admits. I can't believe you're now here in my bed"

Joan could hardly believe what she was hearing as her eyes began to well up with tears at these lovely words being spoken by her former lover - her self-esteem drinking in every succulent word. This was what she sorely needed - someone that mattered to her to make her feel desired - wanted - a woman again. Staring deeply into his eyes for what seemed an eternity, Joan finally utters, "Come to me sweet Robert" extending her hands towards him in delectable invitation. Joan lay back in his bed and started preparing herself to receive his enormous member. She knew what to expect so she knew what she had to do to prepare to receive him. She knows that once the initial shock and pain of him pushing his massive cock into her pussy was over, her insides would adjust and adapt to his size. This made it possible for him to touch her insides in a way no other man had before - and it drove her wild! As she readied herself, Robert smiled as he gazed down upon her body - his heart pounding as he anticipates entering her warm moist womanhood. Robert was a gentleman and was well aware of his girthy manhood and how it could bring pain to some women - so he strove to always be gentle with his lovers and satisfy them fully.

Joan spread her knees fully apart, sat up and reached for his now pulsating member - having fully recovered from the activities earlier in the night. As he peered dead into her eyes, Robert rose from his kneeling position and began to walk his hands up either side of her wanting body - drawing his pelvis closer to hers as he gently pushes her back into the bed. Joan emitted a sensuous moan as he slowly made his way towards her - the time for her to be entered had come. She pulled her knees up and opened herself as much as possible - the lovely pink lips of her wanting womanhood slightly parted in anticipation of receiving his love. Lowering his head, he finds her mouth to indulge his want to kiss her deeply as she continues to hold his massive cock in her tiny hand. And as his lips met hers, she guided the head of his pulsing member towards her waiting hearth. He paused a moment while she parted her labia - using the sweet wetness of her womanhood to lubricate the head - making it easier for him to slip it into her. Starting a slow but steady push at the opening of her vagina, he gives her a chance to relax her muscles to allow him entry. Joan now focused on relaxing herself when the head of his cock suddenly slipped into her.

"JOAN!!!!!!!" he softly called to her as he paused - giving her a moment to adjust to the thick cock now seeking entry to her most private of places.

Joan let out a huge groan as Robert pushed his raging erection further into her - constantly adjusting her position to accommodate the enormous visitor. The initial pain of penetration quickly subsided as her insides conformed beautifully around his rock-hard erection - a delicious envelope of womanhood encasing his masculine appendage. The two lovers became synchronized in their breathing and movements as the massive member slid fully and firmly in and out of her - every movement reverberating and touching to all her deepest places.

Joan felt like she was floating in space as his masculine thrusts would alternately empty her vagina, and then satiate it once again - every throbbing inward push finding her deepest, most sensual places. All the most sensitive spots inside her were now being ravaged by his huge appendage sending waves of euphoria throughout her body. Wriggling and squirming under her lover, she could sense a tidal wave of rapture building in her and she knew well the intense orgasm that was about to was over her.

Robert suddenly picked up his pace as his cock began to twitch more and more inside her - a sure sign of his impending orgasm. And his deepest thrusts reached the most intimate areas of her womanhood, Joan felt the floodgates inside her open as her body continued to writhe and squirm in lustful pleasure. No longer able to contain the torrent, all of Joan's body sensations now converged on her woman hearth as her insides released in the most erotic orgasm she had ever experienced.

And as the tingling sensations showered her entire body, she pushed her head back arching her neck - her mouth agape and emitting sounds even she had never heard before. The flood of sensations spread through her entire body as she began to feel light headed. Joan could feel her womanhood opening for him like a fully blossomed rose as he continued to pleasure her relentlessly.

Cupping her breast with his warm hand while supporting his weight with the other, he opened his hips and eased the full length of his manhood slowly and unmercifully deep into her - his lips delicately kissing her cheek.

Feeling every inch of his cock and her thunderous orgasm, Joan felt connected to her lover in a way she had not felt for some time. She could hardly compose herself as all her body movements now were not her own as she felt a borderline delirium setting in - her orgasm seeming to never end as he pounded into her harder and faster. Drawing what breath she can, she opened her legs wide and hooked her knees to get a wrap around her lover's torso - her hamstrings straining as she digs her tiny heels into his back.

"OH MY GOD! HIS COCK IS GETTING BIGGER!!" Joan thought to herself as the pressure against the wet walls of her satiated vagina increased - every surface of her womanhood being pressed by his huge member. Robert can feel all his energy focusing towards his groin in anticipation of filling her womanhood with his hot sperm. As he makes a heavy thrust into her to insure his depth, his body goes rigid as all his sexual energies and wants begin to flow towards his cock. Wanting his seed placed deep inside her, all his pent up energy explosively released as he made one final deep thrust. Letting out noises of pure pleasure, he fires his thick white seed into her in a series of body-jolting thrusts. She feels the ejaculation surge like she never felt before as the tip his cock made perfect contact with her cervix and streamed his sperm into her deepest womb. Every surge he pumped into her showered her insides with wet warmth that she could feel throughout her body. Robert uttered a final satisfying moan as the last of his seed was placed into Joan's womanhood - some already beginning to leak out of her.

A strange ambience fell over the room as only the slightly raspy sounds of their breathing could be heard. His rippling muscles began the slow process of unlocking as he eased his grip on her - his hands barely straying from their places. Joan melted into the bed and smiled deeply inside. She felt more like a woman than she had for a long time as she could feel his cock and his spermatic juices displacing inside her. Joan was in a place she had never known as all the sensations of both their orgasms seemed to be inside her body at once. She was totally taken by the delicious feelings of her own orgasm that became mixed with the warm wet sensations of his seed now deep in her body. The feminine beauty in her radiated as she felt that unmistakable and self-assuring satisfaction of having brought her lover supreme pleasure.

Robert spent the next little while immersed in gentle caressing body play and longing gazes with her. He kissed and played with her alluring body while his manhood - still half erect - moved seductively inside her. Not wanting her invited guest to leave just yet, Joan rolled her hips upward towards his pelvis - helping his beautiful manhood remain inside her. She giggled slightly as she shifted underneath his manly body - a beaming smile splayed across her face.

And as the two lovers basked in each other's arms and sleep began to draw down over them, each felt a sense of belonging to one another. Joan's feelings were mixed as she well knew that this night would be the only one for them. It seemed surreal to them both as all this intimacy felt so very familiar - yet shiny new at the same time. They both knew they could never be a couple again no matter how much they enjoyed making love together.

"Pity" each secretly thought...

12