The Need

Story Info
Michael gets to discover his feminine self.
4.6k words
4.6
16.8k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
moonsissy
moonsissy
251 Followers

"I usually only date black guys these days," Sandi said as she laid there on the soft grass of the river bank. Her skirt was pulled up to her waist and her legs spread apart.

I lifted up my head just enough to reply, "I know, the guys at work have mentioned it." Then I went back to licking her wet honey pot. My tongue glided over her clit and into her open lips. I already had two fingers deep inside her. The taste was divine. She was so wet and I had already filled her with my own sperm.

"Oh fuck, that's it...right there," she moaned as she put her hands on the back of my head holding it in place. She tried to stifle her own screams of pleasure as she began to orgasm. Even though I had cum only minutes before, my excitement was again showing in my pants.

When she had finished going over the edge she pushed back my head. "Oh, god that was good. You really know how to eat pussy, babe. I bet you've had a lot of practice."

I smiled coyly. As I sat up and moved next to her I replied, "I've had some."

Sandi and I worked at the same hospital. She worked in the lab as a phlebotomist and I work in the transport department taking patients wherever they needed to go in the hospital. Most of the guys in my department were under 30 years old, unmarried and black. Most of them had had sex with Sandi. Many of them had sex with her in the hospital. She was known for being wild, especially with black dudes. Sucking them off or being fucked in empty patient's rooms or in storage closets, even in the stairwell. She was a petite sexy blond with perky breasts and fabulous legs and alluring smile. I had wanted her the moment I saw her. But I had never thought that I would ever have the chance to go out with her or have sex with her. You see, I am a thin white boy with long hair and pretty features. I am the opposite of the athletic black guys Sandi tended to date. This was the third time I'd been out with her, which amazed me. The closest I thought I'd ever get to being sexual with her was in my fantasies. But even in my fantasies I was usually watching her get fucked by one of the black guys at work with his big dick. Even in my own dreams I was only allowed to jerk off as I watched on in envy.

Even now, after having sex with her, as we sat sated on the riverbank I went fishing for some answers to my insecurities. "Do your black lovers get you to cum as good as that?"

She laughed. "Wouldn't you like to know? Let's just say they are as great at what they do as you are at what you do. None of them have ever left me unsatisfied."

"So they do something different then what I just did with you? I mean, you know, we fucked and then I ate your pussy. You had an intense orgasm. How can they do it differently?"

"First off, everybody is a little different, whether they are black guys or white guys. That said, there are some differences in the black men I have had sex with and you, but it's all good."

"So how is it different?"

"You really want to know? If so, I hope it doesn't bruise your ego, or anything. You know I enjoyed the few times we've had sex, so you shouldn't feel bad about what I say. You tend to be very gentle and sweet and want to please me. You seem to like to fuck me then go down on me to make sure I cum. All good things. That is in no way a complaint."

"Well, that all sounds good. Why would that hurt my ego?"

"Well, first off what my black lovers do isn't so gentle. They tend to be these alpha masculine guys who aren't afraid to just use me for their pleasure. They tend to have me on my knees giving them head and sometimes they'll lick my pussy before they fuck me. They aren't there to clean up the cream pie afterwards. You seem to like the cream pie which is good for me because if you didn't you probably wouldn't eat me after you came and I would be left hanging. But with these black dudes they get me to orgasm over and over again while they are fucking me. They all tend to have big dicks that really fill me up and they truly know how to use their big meat. I am sure you know you have a small dick, maybe 5 inches when hard. It's nice as a starting point but you know, I have only cum with you when you use your tongue."

I didn't know what to say. I was hurt at hearing her say I had a small dick. I honestly thought I had an above average dick but I had never measured it. I was stunned and embarrassed and couldn't help wondering if she had mentioned I had a small dick to any of the guys at work.

Sandi reached over and touched my pants and felt my reaction to her words. Then she said, "Well, apparently that hasn't hurt your ego too badly. You are extremely hard at the moment. Something I said obviously excites you."

She was right. To my own surprise I was very erect in my pants. "Well," I stammered, not quite sure why I was so turned on. Then after a few moments I answered, "I honestly didn't think I had a small penis, so I would think my erection would have shriveled up after what you just said."

"Honey, I enjoy our sex, it always ends up with a great orgasm. Cock size isn't everything, though I have to say I do enjoy a big dick fucking me into nirvana. Did you really think you had a big cock?"

"Well, not a BIG dick, But better than average."

She giggled a little, "I think you should know, you have one of the smallest cocks I have been with, but it is pretty and you give great head so it's all good, really."

For some reason I was feeling even more aroused the more she spoke. I lifted up my ass from the grass so I could get more pressure from her hand rubbing my stiff dick. She then said, "So maybe you're so aroused because you find it exciting to think about me getting fucked by a big black bull with a large cock?"

"Well I have had fantasies of you with some of the guys at work but that's because I didn't think I would ever get to go out with you."

"Would you like to see one of those studs fuck me in person?" she seductively whispered into my ear as she continued to rub my erection..

My response to that was me coming in my pants. She leaned over and kissed me and said, "Oh, wow! That answers that question. We need to make this happen, and soon."

When I went home that night I couldn't stop thinking about how turned on I was. I kept thinking how much I wanted to see Sandi getting fucked by a strong athletic black guy. It would be as if they were performing live porn just for me. I fell asleep and woke up in the middle of the night with a raging hard-on. I was dreaming of Sandi being gang banged by three powerful men. Their cocks were huge and she was telling me "See I told you they had big cocks," and I was just sitting in a chair stroking my hard but very little dick. Now as I laid in bed I started to rub myself the way Sandi had rubbed my erection when we were laying there on the grass. It felt so good. I again came quickly from the intense erotic scene that had invaded my dreams.

I fell back to sleep, sexually satisfied from such a hot night of real sex and fantasy.

When I woke up there was a message on my phone from Sandi that said "This turns me on." She attached a link to a sex video. When I clicked on it It said "A woman, her sissy and BBC."

I was in awe as I watched a white guy dressed in lingerie and wearing makeup get used by a powerful looking black man as the woman looked on and played with her pussy. The video made sure it showed the difference between BBC and a little white "clitty" - which is what they had called the white guys small dick in the video. The "white sissy bitch" as the black stud kept referring to the cross dresser, was very submissive and willing to please. The bitch was licking and kissing the black man's cock and balls and was soon being faced fucked. As I watched I realized I was hard as a rock. I watched that big black cock thrusting into the bitch's throat. I was rubbing my hard cock in amazement at how hot and erotic the video was. I became conscious that my mouth was open as if I was the white sissy bitch having my throat fucked and I found myself coming in my hand and all over my tummy as I laid in bed with the phone in one hand and my "clitty" in the other.

When I was freed from the lust that had just devoured every cell in my body, I lay there confused and a bit ashamed, covered in my own sperm. I was straight, what was I doing getting off on thoughts of sucking a big black cock.

As I lay there in my discomforted bliss I looked at the next text Sandi had sent. "I got Brian to agree to let you watch us have sex tomorrow night. He loves to show off, as do I. LOL But there is a bit of a caveat. You must come all fem, meaning smooth body and legs, with makeup and all women's lingerie and clothes. He said only females get the privilege of enjoying his big black dick. So. you can come to my place two hours early and I will help you get ready. Believe me, you won't regret it. We'll have a great time and you can show him how good you eat my pussy. just send me your shoe size, I want to get you some killer heels."

I lay their on my bed a bit dazed, thinking "what have I gotten myself into." But in truth I could have just said. "No thanks. I'll pass." But as I felt myself breathing and my heart racing I texted Sandi back. "Size 9." And so began my journey of self discovery.

As I stood in the shower with the water running over my skin I began to run the razor up my leg. I stopped for a moment and thought, "What the hell am I doing? I just wanted to watch Sandi getting fucked and here I am shaving my legs getting ready to look fem so I can be in the same room with her and an alpha male." But I realized I had a throbbing erection and knew I had something in me that truly wanted this. I continued to shave my legs and when I was done they felt so smooth and it felt so right.

I arrived at Sandi's with a completely smooth body except for a little runway strip above my dick. I was thrilled at the way I felt, so sexy and soft. How quickly the desire to be feminine was taking over my thoughts and feelings. I had watched one video and found myself completely relating to the sissy and her desires. I must have always had this need in me and didn't even realize.

Sandi was so excited to see me. She gave me a big kiss before I was even in the door.

"This is going to be so amazingly sexy! I am so hyped right now at the thought of turning you into a girl. Feminized boys are so sexy. Come to my bedroom and take off your clothes. I can't wait to put you in panties and heels," she purred as she grabbed my hand and lead me to the start of what would become my new life. A life that I truly belonged in. The life of a feminine sissy.

I stood before Sandi stripping off the clothes of the man I never really was and putting on the lingerie of the woman I wanted to be. My little dick was throbbing as Sandi pulled my panties up. "See how tiny you are. These little panties cover up your cock even while you are erect. And look at those long silky legs. Most women would die for legs like yours. I think you were meant to be a girl, hon. Maybe tonight you'll do more that watch me and eat from my pussy. Maybe you'll really find you want more than to just look at that big black cock."

I didn't know how to answer that. Everything was going so fast. A week ago I was lusting after Sandi and now I am being dressed by her in women's clothes. I was thinking I'd be watching her get laid by a stud, and then eating his sperm from her pussy, but now I knew deep inside I wanted to be sucking BBC. I wanted to be fucked by a powerful real man, just like Sandi. I wanted to serve a man, and please him and I was glad to have Sandi there to witness it if it happened.

"You want to become a cocksucker tonight, babe?" she asked me as she rubbed my clitty in my panties.

I hesitated to answer. I didn't want her to think that I lost my desire for her or for women in general. But my cock was so hard I knew she already knew the answer. "Yes, yes, oh yes," I stuttered and softly declared my surrender to sissyhood.

"Oh, I can't wait! I will be here to help you become the woman that's in you. Let's get your makeup on and do your hair. When I'm done with you, no one will know you were ever a man. And when Brian is done with you, you will never want to be a man again."

After about 20 minutes of applying makeup and doing my eyes and putting on lipstick Sandi had me look in the mirror. I stood there in awe. A beautiful woman in hot lingerie and high heels was looking back at me. I started to run my hands over my own body. I was so aroused at being a woman, a very attractive woman at that. My lean body and long smooth legs were craving to be taken and dominated by a powerful man.

"You look so fucking hot babe," Sandi whispered into my ear, "Brian is going to love having his two white girls pleasure him. He just sent a text saying he would be here in 5 minutes, so slip this dress on."

She handed me a soft pink sleeveless mini dress that I slipped into. Sandi had slipped in some small breast forms into my bra and I looked like a real woman. I had a small waist and a full ass naturally.

When the doorbell rang I thought my heart was going to burst through my bra.

"Why don't you answer the door for us, babe?" Sandi said to me, "Show Brian what great lengths a sissy boy like you will go to just to have a look at his big cock. He'll be impressed at how you got all feminized for him. He might even have you sucking his cock at the door. He loves to be in control."

I anxiously walked to the door and opened it. I was stunned when I saw not just Brian but two other men guys I knew from work, Jerome and Nate. I began to freak out inside. Everyone in my department is going to know about this. The same way everyone knows Sandi is a slut for big black cock. These guys always boast about their sexual conquests. But as embarrassed as I was feeling, I was also feeling lust. These three men were all over 6 feet and built like football players. Even in the heels I was wearing they all towered over me. I wanted them all. I wanted to see them naked and I wanted to be their sissy white bitch. I wanted and needed them.

Brian looked down at me, smiled and said to the other two, "Nice. Looks like Sandi brought one of her friends along. So looks like between Sandi, her friend here and our white sissy faggot co-worker Michael, we're gonna have a fun orgy tonight."

Sandi stepped behind me and said, "this is Michael, Brian."

"What? No way, this is Michael? Damn, you are a natural, bitch. He turned to his friends and said, "look at this sissy bitch."

His friend Jerome said, "No fucking way this is Michael. This is one dope sissy. We are going to enjoy ourselves tonight."

Nate walked behind me, lifted my dress up to look at my pantie covered ass and said, "You are one hot white faggot. You better be hungry because you are going to swallow a lot of cum tonight bitch. And I am going breed you good and hard." He then reached his hand between my legs and cupped my package in his hand and laughed saying, "Oh my god this is one of the tiniest clits I've ever felt. No way this is a dude. No wonder you are in a dress bitch, no woman's ever getting off on this thing unless you are scissoring like a couple of lesbians."

Jerome laughed and handed me a bag with a six pack of beer, "Put this in the fridge and bring me one back opened." As I turned and started to walk away he slapped my ass, "don't take long faggot. I need my dick sucked."

I did as I was told and when I returned the men were already getting undressed. Sandi was kissing Brian and his hands were on her ass. I walked over to Jerome and handed him his beer. His bare chest was muscular and I reached out both hands and placed them on his pecs. I was so in lust. Damn, this is a real man. I instantly understood Sandi's attraction to these powerful men. I wanted to feel his power as he used me for his pleasure. I knew deep inside my pleasure would come through sating his hunger and desire.

"Like those muscled don't you bitch?" He laughed, "take off my pants. There's a muscle down there I'm sure you'll like even more." I got on my knees and undid his pants and pulled them and his underwear down. I couldn't take my eyes off what was right there in front of me. A semi-erect, big black cock. I instinctively leaned in and kissed it.

"I knew you'd like it. I never met a little white sissy faggot who didn't. Now show me how much you want it.

I took that growing piece of manhood in my hand and couldn't believe how full it felt. I began to stroke it as it grew larger. This was a cock, I knew what I had in my panties was nothing like this. No wonder why some sissy white boys with tiny dicks called what was between their legs "clitties". I opened my mouth and as if I needed it more than air I took the head of that big beast in my mouth! I was instantly hooked. I began to bob up and down slowly.

"That's it bitch, suck that cock," he said as he looked down on me. Then to the others he said, "Look at this sissy cocksucker. She's loving my big black dick in her throat."

"Oh my god," I heard Sandi cry out, "Michael you are already on your knees sucking dick. I knew you'd enjoy it. It's her first time guys. I bet she goes home with a belly full of cum tonight."

Hearing her voice and knowing she was watching turned me on so much. I sucked that big dick as far down my throat as I could. I gagged and spit dribbled from my lips but I didn't care I was craving it. I felt this man's hand on the back of my head and he started thrusting. He fucked my face like it was a pussy. I loved every second of it. I was now a cocksucker. I was a white sissy faggot on my knees sucking big black cock and being watched by others as my throat was christened. I never felt so alive.

"Oh, fuck, a virgin! Well that is dope," Jerome said as he seemed to become even more aggressive, "Well faggot here is not only your first cock but your first load. Make sure you swallow it all, bitch."

He began to shoot thick ropes of sperm into my mouth and down my throat. I needed to breathe but I needed his sperm even more. I swallowed and swallowed. I felt someone rub my panties as I continued to drink down his sperm. Within seconds of being touched I was having an orgasm in my panties. I was screaming in intense euphoria, but it was muffled by the big dick in my mouth.

Jerome had stopped his lustful attack on my throat as his load was completely delivered. His still large but softening dick slid from my mouth, I took in a deep breath and savored the taste of his seed in my mouth. I felt the wetness in my panties and I looked up to see Sandi stroking Brian's big cock and the Nate with a hard-on taking a video of me. I froze at first at the thought of having a video taken of me dressed as a woman and on my knees sucking cock. But I also felt like a porn star. I was being lusted after and these men found me sexy. I found the idea intoxicating and I smiled wantonly at the camera.

"I'm now officially a cock sucker, " I admitted to the world as Nate videoed me, "and I love it!"

"Which load do you want next?" Sandi asked with a big smile on her face, "You thought you'd be watching me taking big black cock but it seems like I'm the one getting to enjoy a porn show tonight. I told you I love fem bois."

And with that I leaned forward and gladly took Brian's hard dick between my lips, as Nate continued to take pictures

"See I knew you'd be a big black cock lover, hon," Sandi whispered in my ear as she patted my head, " girls like us need that big black dick."

All I could do is give a muffled reply of "uh-huh," as I bobbed back and forth on that big delicious chocolate dick, hoping to coax a load of sperm down my throat to settle in with the first load. As Brian fucked my face I felt my panties being lowered. I knew what was coming and was happy I had prepared myself before leaving home. I felt a wet finger touch my little hole and I reached ack to spread my ass cheeks and offer up my virgin ass. I felt that thick lubricated finger slowly slide into me and the sensation was incredible. Soon I would have an actual cock in me for the first time. I would not only be a cocksucker. I would be a full fledged slut.

moonsissy
moonsissy
251 Followers
12