All Comments on 'The Need'

by moonsissy

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
MichaelfantasiesMichaelfantasies6 months ago

Becoming a sissy boy for black cock was easy for Michael ! I'd be very reluctant if a hot woman I was attracted to wanted to dress me in girls clothes and have sex with men and that I would love it! If she was persistent, I'd probably say okay. But when the moment comes and I found out I'd be with several men at the same time, and they and I knew each other, I'd be so humiliated, looking like a sissy! At the same time, I'd have no choice now!

Unlike this story, I wouldn't be so eager, but I would let it happen. Secretly, I admit that I fantasize about such things. I wonder if these things really happen in life ! ?

Great story!

PinkPanties4mePinkPanties4me6 months ago

Love it ! To be a sissy for black cock…dressed in my lingerie. Spit roasted…my clitty is hard in my panties as I read this..

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Wow I love it x sissy Lucy

cdCindy1cdCindy15 months ago

I love this story. The excerpt which really speaks to me is:

"He fucked my face like it was a pussy. I loved every second of it. I was now a cocksucker. I was a white sissy faggot on my knees sucking big black cock and being watched by others as my throat was christened. I never felt so alive."

Yes, that's me. I AM A COCKSUCKER AND PROUD OF IT.

I love all your stories. Please tell us more.

Hugs & kisses,

cdCindy XOXOXOX

FailedscoutFailedscout5 months ago

This was a great story but moved just a bit too fast.

Thank you for writing and posting here.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

A regular guy, who thought he had a shot at this hot bitch that he really liked, doesn't just give in and become a sissy. It would have been so much better if this night had played out like they talked about, then her and Brian getting together with Sandi to plan her future, using his hots for her to start his transformation. Sandi and Brian telling him if he wanted a shot at a woman like her, he would work with him at the gym and share special injectable "vitamins" (HRT) to bulk up in the right places, along with other pills to raise his libido. The way it is, he's falling to easily, he has to work with these people. Just a thought.

dianefritzcddianefritzcd5 months ago

I loved the story, i am a life long submissive cd who for years traveled the US and would meet men then when covid hit we were pulled in and had to work from home, i am semi retired las t year and no more trveling so i dream about findiing a BBC to serve and obey here at home when i can. It is tough but i did find a young (27 year old college student interested in a submisssive cd) the probelm being he has room mate and i can't have him at my home. So i pick him up and though i can't be totally dressed i service him in my car. It is very unconvient but it is all i can do because i so need to serve him. Your story brings back many memories of serving black guys in my motel room often in my travels. Please give us more of this storie it is so hot and turns me on. Diane

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Write a new story and dial it way back and take your time. This just wouldn't happen, but the characters could make it happen. A straight coworker wouldn't buy into all this so quickly. It would take time and he wouldn't risk his job so easily and he's straight! Sandi could use his crush on her to change him. I like the concept though and it's well written.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous