All Comments on 'The Negative Seduction'

by Slowride_

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
My first comment for a week!

Absolutely wonderful - although it could end here, PLEASE give us more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
This is, without a doubt, one of the best stories

I have ever read on Literotica. I hope you give us another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
One of the best stories here

Thank you for an excellent tale of romance here. Ttom

RealDocRealDocover 14 years ago
THE BEST

This is the absolutely best erotic story I have ever read. There are others close, but this is numero uno. Oh My Gosh, keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Excellent

I would like to rate this one higher. Fantastic story with the teasing, et. al. The pace was great. I easily identified with the characters without the story becoming droll. Congrats on an enjoyable erotic story.

juanwildonejuanwildoneover 14 years ago
Positively Perfect

Welcome Slowride and congratulations on writing the best first submission erotic story I've ever read. The tone, the pace, the character development was tack sharp and pin neat. I look forward to enjoying many more submissions.

As a fellow member of the 714/949 I proudly say "well done."

illusory_transitoryillusory_transitoryover 14 years ago
Fantastic

Definitely one of the best stories I've read on here. We need a lot more men with this attitude out in the real world.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
One of the best I've read

The most passionate lovemaking I've ever read. I'd like to read more of these two. Thanks. ML

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
More please!

Excellent first submission! Really enjoyable writing. I felt the buildup along with your characters. Identification with the characters is what makes a story come alive, and you were able to accomplish that. I look forward to future submissions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Excellent Writing

Loved your story...hope to see more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Wow!

The best story i've read here! I really enjoyed reading it. I hope you could have make it longer. I still want some more! Hehe.

LadyFalconLadyFalconover 13 years ago
Why is this your only story....

...and its almost a year old? Very good job. I hope inspiration hits you again soon and you have the time to wallow in it. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
The long slow burn...

Great build-up with this story! Would love to see an example of what Linda looks like too... The descriptions were wonderful, but it's hard to top a photo. If only...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fantastic

I hope this is true. Great story

spankingfunforspankingfunforover 11 years ago
Linda finds a great lover!!

Linda needed to be fucked but she needed to trust first. Chris' buddy gave him the right way to gain her trust. She was horny for a year with only her hand to gtve her orgasms.I never heard of puffies but they sound very sexy!!I hope this is real and she went overseas with him as his married woman.What a great story!! The author has a great personal memory or knows two peop[e who do!!

mattbalcknakimattbalcknakiover 11 years ago
So sensual, sexy, hory, lusty and sweet

My cock is longing for Linda!

Great story. I hope it is true and they had a long hot relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
It's 2am

This story had me searching within my soul....will I ever be able to make love to a woman as sensual as Linda? One day.....one day for sure.

AmbersSexyLoveAmbersSexyLoveover 11 years ago
amazing

This is an amazing story. The passion, the sex, the moans. You had my pussy clenching all the way through. Truly brilliant. Can't wait to surf through your profile and read more. Got a feeling that I'm going to love your stories.

MRSheaMRSheaover 11 years ago
excellent!

I loved it! Congrats! Well done!

ByronBrandtByronBrandtabout 11 years ago

It's a darn shame he's getting shipped out, but at least he showed her what she was missing.

A beautiful story!

SexteenSexteenabout 11 years ago
Dream Guy

Chris is one dream guy. Lucky Linda :)

darkravenwolfdarkravenwolfabout 10 years ago
Loved it

this is a wonderfuly written story and would love to read more written by you.

chilleywilleychilleywilleyover 5 years ago
What a treasure

Sadly it stands by its lonesome self after all these years

Would that I could call you Back to write some more!

Chilley

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Excellent. Worthy of 6 **

Good things come to those wait and work and treat people properly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
WOW!

Over the years I have read thousands of Literotica stories. This is the best (or one of the best) I have encountered when it comes to a loving, patient, tender, knowledgeable, hot episode of sex (frenetic scenes are OK, too, but I prefer the slow-burn, gentle ones like this).

To make it what it is, required the setting of the situation and people of the whole backstory. Very clever! In fact, unbelievably good for a first submission.

The bittersweet is two-part:

1) it needs some follow-up. Roommate Paul's reaction. The gossip of the secretaries, including Harriet -- Andrea telling Chris the impression she got from Linda. Where did it go -- both for his remaining time and then after he went to Germany?

2) We are introduced to one of the best candy bars ever, immediately want another, and find they are no longer in production.

If we cannot have more from Slowride, would a Literotica writer please give us chapter 2 in the same spirit as this tale? I bet Ohio could do it, or Cat5, or Thucydides, or MoogPlayer, or ....(many others)

Paul in Oklahoma

Slowride_Slowride_almost 5 years agoAuthor
I Invite a follow up. Slowride_

I would be happy to invite a follow up written by another. I'd even be willing to share backstory

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 3 years ago

Amazing how this technique works sometimes

It's a "don't throw me in the briar patch" or reverse psychology which causes some people to wonder why things aren't going the way they thought they should have. Then little chinks of their armor open up and they're hooked. Great story, and I thoroughly enjoyed it. One of my favorites.

oldgraycatoldgraycatabout 1 year ago

What a wonderful warm story. I only see this one story but I would love to see more stories from you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous