The Negotiation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
imhapless
imhapless
3,536 Followers

Francine was the ultimate seductress, however. I'm still not exactly sure how she manipulated me and overcame my resolve to resist her, but the second to last night of the conference we took a walk on the beach. I ended up fucking her tits as we lay on a blanket on a remote portion of the beach, probably a quarter mile from our resort, and then we ended up getting a room for the night at a clean but basic motel near that part of the beach, on the other side of the Pacific Coast Highway from the sand.

In the motel room I ate the femme fatale's pussy to and through four orgasms. I fucked her missionary while feasting on her perfect round DD boobs. I fucked her doggy style with a vibrator she pulled from her purse stuck in her ass on "low;" and I fucked her in the spoon position in the middle of the night while abusing a tit and biting her neck.

The next morning I was completely chagrined and guilt-ridden. Francine would have none of it. "What the fuck's your problem, Logan?" was her empathetic inquiry.

"I didn't want to cheat on Vivian. I love her with all my heart."

"Didn't you enjoy yourself -- you sure lived up to my expectations," she laughed, "Cindy was sure right about you," Cindy being her employee that I used to date before I met Vivian.

"I'm a cheater but not a liar. The sex with you was phenomenal. There was no love, like I have with Vivian, but it was absolutely top notch physical sex. You are the epitome of a sultry woman, Francine, even if I hate you for being that."

"Listen, dipshit, no one -- except maybe for Cindy," Francine started to say before she saw the look of horror on my face -- "OK, no one, not even Cindy, is going to hear about this from me. I need two concessions in return."

I had no bargaining power so I meekly replied "What?"

"I need you to walk back to the resort, take my room key, get my blue and white dress and matching sandals and hat out of my room, put them in my small suitcase, and drive back here with them. Then I want a half hour deep tissue massage -- that Cindy says you're also famous for -- and then a ride back to the resort. You can drop me off a hundred yards before the parking lot so we're not seen together."

Considering what she could have asked for that was nothing. I did as asked, changing clothes myself when I got to the resort. There was a problem by the time that I got done with the massage, however. I hated myself when I became more and more overcome with lust as I worked over her perfect ass and sculptured thighs. When after a half hour Francine was as much an inert purring blob of protoplasm as Vivian normally is after I massage her I couldn't fucking help myself. I took off my pants and boxers and rammed my already over-used -- but hard as a piece of titanium -- cock up her pussy and pummeled the hell out of her causing her climatic scream to be shrill enough to shatter glass.

Both of us were slick with sweat by the time that I recovered from my last ejaculation into her. We took another shower -- no hanky-panky. We got dressed, I dropped her off before the resort parking lot, and we both walked bow-legged the rest of the day, but never made eye contact with each other.

So, the third thing that I learned was that Francine was a great sex partner, as good as every lustful hetero male thought that she would be.

The fourth thing that I learned over a period of a couple of months after fucking Francine was that I never had the desire to go back to that pussy and that I could channel my guilt into being the best husband I could possibly be for Vivian.

************

It's now eight years after my conference negotiation and my marriage is stronger than it has ever been.

Vivian never asked even one question about the conference, and I volunteered nothing except that I had gotten four new clients.

Vivian enjoyed fifteen straight days of deep tissue massage -- and the spectacular concubine position fuck that followed each massage -- to the ultimate degree.

Our seventh year anniversary trip to Southeast Asia wasn't as bad as I thought that it would be primarily because it made Vivian so happy -- and thereby made me happy -- and also because she was a tiger in bed every night during the trip.

I never bugged Vivian about having kids until the day after her 32nd birthday. By then she was completely off birth control and I didn't even have to ask. I do believe that we were both so fertile that she got pregnant within two-three days of her birthday as a result of almost constant fucking during her birthday weekend. We now have a four and a half year old girl and a two and a half year old boy, who we love with all of our hearts.

Vivian enjoys the kids so much -- despite how challenging that they are -- that she was making noises about cancelling her sabbatical. I talked her out of it. The kids and I just hours ago kissed Vivian goodbye as she started her ten day sabbatical from our marriage and family. I'll really miss her; but we've both lived up to our negotiated deal so far and I have every expectation that we will in the future. At least that's what I'm telling myself as I help the kids enjoy all of the playground equipment at our local park.

imhapless
imhapless
3,536 Followers
12