All Comments on 'The Neighbor'

by bbwliterature

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Love the curves, BUT......

Having had plus size gf's in the past and being now married to a plus size woman, I can truly testify to the more is better philosophy, at least to a point. I got together with a woman about 10 years ago who hadn't really adequately described herself as BBW but was more like SSBBW. There was so much extra flesh "down below" that there was no way I could eat her as her thighs were too thick to give adequate room, plus her pussy lips were so fat, they had her vagina entrance completely surrounded, leaving her clit at least another 1 1/2" deep. Trying to fuck her was a joke, I'm pretty well hung but all I could do was stab between those puffy lips, being blockaded by the thighs. She got my load but all over her pussy instead of in it. Some kind of birth control, I guess, lol.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
The neighbor

It's not about the largeness, that's cool. Been down that road myself.

the story just sucks. Maybe not the story so much as the writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Punctuation is Your Friend

Loved the story, but the grammar and punctuation was poor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
great story

Much better sentence and paragraph structure than i use. A good read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous