The Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sometimes I'd see you out in the pool at night," she continued, "tossing off your clothes. I'd watch you misbehave. So much misbehavior. And I'd think, wait till I get my hands on that ass. I'll fucking teach that boy a lesson."

Smack.

"Every time you'd work for me and do a lazy job."

Smack.

"Every time you'd tease me and talk back to me."

Smack.

"Every time you'd lie about shit to try and impress me."

Smack.

"Every time you'd fake being some suave manly man or a player."

SMACK.

She leaned in next to his ear. He could hear her breathing hard. It brought him to an alertness he wasn't expecting. Like an animal, she seemed to be sniffing him out, too, listening to his own breathing. Then she grabbed him by the hair with one hand, and put her other hand underneath his body, tightly wrapping her claws around his balls.

"The times -- many times," she spoke into his ear in a low, intimidating tone of voice, "when you'd look at me and I could see it in your eyes that you wanted to fuck me. Seeing you look me over. Like a piece of meat. Knowing you fantasize about me."

His blood ran cold. He opened his mouth to speak, but couldn't find words. She squeezed his balls rhythmically and watched him, noticing how he didn't move. Somehow, he felt guilty. Not at thinking things he saw as natural desires, but at being caught. At having his secrets read back to him. She was in his head, he thought, although he did not realize she had gotten in very deeply a while before this.

"I--" he started to speak until cut off.

"Don't talk," she snapped. "I don't want an apology. I want you to know better than to hide things from me from now on. I want you to know your place."

He stayed silent.

"Good. I also want you to know that you get punished when you're a naughty boy."

He let out a pleasant sigh.

The spanking resumed, this time with much more intensity and precision. One hand pressed down on his back, keeping him firmly in place. The other hand, her spanking hand, delivered blow after blow in reliable succession. His head turned on its side, he could just catch occasional glimpses of her face as she whooped his ass. It was stern and greatly controlled.

When she caught him looking, she turned her head to meet his gaze and looked down on him. There was no better way of putting him. She looked down on him like a parent looking down disapprovingly at a child. Yet there was a wild joy behind her expression that could only barely be seen. He knew exactly what it meant. It was her look that said, 'Oh no, boy, I'm going to fuck YOU.'

"Head down," she said, practically confirming his suspicion. Her hand left his back for a moment to turn his face down onto the bed cover.

He closed his eyes as she continued spanking him. At some point later, he couldn't really tell when, she stopped.

His eyes flew open as she lifted his bottom half up a little in her lap. A startled and stuttered moan left his mouth as he felt her teeth sink into his cheeks. She nibbled at the handprints she had put on his ass. Licked them. Kissed them. Slowly moving towards his hole.

"Relax," he heard her say from behind him. "I want this ass and I'm gonna have it. All of it. But use your safe word if you need to."

First, she teased his hole with her tongue. Both hands grabbed his butt and held it steady. Oddly, even though he was awkwardly ass up and face down in her lap, he did feel relaxed. Her hands were wonderful, how they touched and grabbed and smacked him in tune with her teeth and tongue working on his asshole. She forced her tongue deeper into him, digging her nails into his naked bottom at the same time.

Oh, how it made him squirm. Tammy began to grunt an extremely primal and sexual noise. It delighted her when his body would twitch, when it would jerk suddenly and tremble in reaction to her. She loved hearing how it aroused Joseph, and the surprised, fun little sounds he would make when she'd pull him back to her, hold him still, and occasionally haul off and whack his butt very hard.

Joseph was ready. He knew what was probably coming next. As she finished tongue-fucking his ass and started to put him back down in her lap, it only made sense that there was more to follow. She'd just been warming him up.

So it shocked her a bit and thrilled her a lot when Joseph seemed to read the mood in the room and left her lap to get on his knees on the floor in front of her. Gently and submissively, he put his head down between her knees. When she stood up slowly, he raised his head, silently looking up at her. She touched the side of his face and told him wait there.

Minutes passed as he waited. He looked down at himself in chastity. Was she going to let him out now? Maybe he had misunderstood her intentions and she wasn't about to fuck his ass. But he hoped not. He wanted to remain locked up. For as long as she pleased. It would mean a lot to her to see what a good boy he could be.

"Turn around," she said.

Wow, he thought to himself. The jeans and t-shirt had come off. She stood before him now in a black lace bra and a pair of tight, black boxer-briefs. Around her crotch was a harness holding a bright red dildo. Her hands were confidently placed on her hips.

"Well," she asked, "what do you think, boy?"

"Uhhh..." Joseph murmured. He thought of the fantasies he'd had. All the times he imagined getting her nude and having sex with her. They paled in comparison to seeing her like this. Stunning. Empowered. Unyielding. And yeah, it felt like a silly and somewhat cliche thought to have, but there it was. It took him off guard so much so that the only actual word he could think to get out was: "Fuck."

It would be an understatement to say Tammy's face lit up with sheer excitement and pleasure at what he said. Though it did confirm everything. With a tiny bounce in her step, she started approaching Joseph. And with a playfulness in her voice, she told him, "Yes, I am going to fuck you."

"Please do," he answered without hesitation and paying no attention to the humor in her response.

"First, be good," she teased him, taking hold of her red dildo, "and suck my big cock."

She dangled it in front of his face and he took it into his mouth. He rocked his head back and forth on it, not quite knowing what he was doing. It was a strange sight for him to look up at her. He felt small -- smaller than small -- and very subservient. He imagined how he must appear to her, with that plastic dick shoved down his throat. Frustratingly, it was a little embarrassing, and that made it all the hotter.

His pulse really quickened when he noticed her stick her jaw out, watching him from above, and she exhaled a sharp, loud, and erotic breath. However he must've looked to her, she clearly loved the picture. She reached down and grabbed a fistful of his hair, pushing his head onto her cock. He could see the muscle in her arm as she did so, and he noticed her clenching her teeth. Timidly, he put his hands on her waist and sucked faster. Funny how lucky he felt that she allowed him that.

"That's right," she growled aggressively. "Take that dick. It's more of a dick than that little thing you've got caged between your legs."

Joseph moaned. He turned his face towards her stomach, until her hand yanked him back.

"No! You look at me while you service my cock."

He was happy to oblige, as his eyes met hers.

"Just you wait," she teased him. "In a bit, I'm gonna fuck that cute ass of yours. 'Cause it ain't just spankable, it's fuckable, too! You want that, don't you?"

"Yes!" he said quickly, coming up for a breath.

"Yes, Mistress," she corrected him.

"Yes, Mistress!"

Calling her by that stirred something in him. She's a Mistress, his mind repeated. She's not just bossy. She's a Mistress. My Mistress? It was a nice thought.

Thunder rumbled above the house.

"I was never going to let you fuck me tonight," Tammy stated. "Especially after we peeked inside your swimmies and saw that itty bitty penis all cold and shriveled up."

She threw her head back in a wild laugh. It sent a chill through him and for a brief second he paused. A knowing glance from her quickly put him back into action, though his mouth was getting tired.

"You let me reach on down and grab you. Take all of you in my hand and tease you. I loved that -- the intimacy of it, the way it must've made you feel. How you stayed small for me."

In his eyes, she could see a powerful, indescribable mix of emotions welling up. Her hand had loosened its grip on his hair and was now affectionately petting him.

"Besides," she said with a playful grin, "you belong on your knees. It really makes you look sexy."

Pulling her cock back from his lips, she waited for a moment, still touching his hair and looking down peacefully at him. Then she ordered him onto the bed.

Anxiously, he took his place, ass up and face down, as she prepared the lube. He could hear sounds behind him, but could see none of it. The air was cool against his bare body, and for some reason his butt seemed extra cold and exposed at the height it was raised. It felt like he was presenting himself for her, like some kind of animal, or a devotee of some fierce deity.

"Does my boy want his Mistress' cock?" Tammy asked in a sensual tone.

There it was. She was his Mistress, he was her boy.

"Yes, Mistress," he answered her with perfect calm.

"Of course you do," she snickered, as her long fingers wound comfortably around his hips.

Slowly she pushed her cock into him, until he could feel her waist pressing up against his ass. He gasped and she moaned happily.

"You should see how it looks from here," she said. "I got to watch your ass just take it aaaaall in. Can you feel how big it is?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"It's bigger than your little penis, isn't it?"

"Y-yes, Mistress," he stammered with a blush on his face.

"What's that, I couldn't hear you?" she said, pulling out and thrusting in again.

"Yes, Mistress, it is."

"What is? You have to tell me."

"Fuck," Joseph laughed. "Your cock is bigger, Mistress."

"That's right," she teased. "We had to lock yours up, remember? How's it feel down there, dangling uselessly between your legs?"

"Useless, Ma'am."

"I bet. Good thing I'm in charge and I have a cock that isn't useless, isn't it?"

"Yes, Mistress," Joseph groaned as she pushed in once more.

"Are you ready for Mistress to show you how a real cock fucks you?"

"Yes, please, Mistress!"

She took hold of both cheeks with her hands and started picking up speed. The pain he'd felt at first began to subside more now, and the enjoyable feeling became increasingly present. He could feel her body bumping against his, her cock going in and out, in and out, in and out, stretching his hole with each motion. Looking down on things, she watched closely to make sure and get deep inside him, and to pull back just enough not to slip out.

Her concentration made her quiet. That is, until Joseph's gasping and moaning got louder. With the rising volume of her boy's cries, she would thrust harder and move quicker. It so aroused her that after a few minutes, she couldn't resist joining in. What started as heavy breathing transformed into a low growl, followed by grunting that became chuckling. She pounded his ass good, then slowed down to really shove on into him, pushing his cheeks apart as wide as she could and leaning forward to bring her chest down on top of his back. As she did this, she put her head near where he could see, and turned his head to meet hers.

"Do you like my cock, boy?" she snarled at him.

His eyes widened and she could hear short little startled gasps from him. "Fuck yes. I love your cock."

Immediately, she reared back on her feet and whacked his ass hard, before resuming the pounding. "Yes, MISTRESS," she commanded.

"Yes, Mistress!"

Grabbing his hair forced him onto all fours on the bed. She liked to do this, it seemed to him. Whenever she did, he would feel his little locked penis flapping around helplessly. As she let go of his hair, he put his head down and momentarily thought to look underneath him. Seeing himself caged caused a frighteningly exciting feeling as he felt her railing his ass with her dick. Behind his legs, he could see her body colliding with his.

Thunder roared in the distance outside.

"You take that cock like such a good boy," she said teasingly, giving his ass another smack. Her nails loved digging into his bottom as she would slow down again. "And you've needed a good ass fucking for a long time."

"I have?" he asked in slight amusement.

"Oh, absolutely," she announced loudly. "Now you know damn well who's in charge and who does the fucking around here, don't you?"

When he didn't quickly answer, she leaned in and met his gaze again. Thrusting hard, she forced her cock in and held it there. He opened his mouth and his eyebrows twitched in reaction.

"Don't. You?" she repeated in a harsh voice.

"Yes, Ma'am! Yes, Mistress, I know. I know."

Pleased with his reply, she shoved his head face down onto the covers and went back to pounding him. She was right, he thought. He had no doubts about who belonged in charge.

After some time, Tammy decided he had had enough for the night. It was getting late and he needed to return home, too. She pulled out of his little hole, letting him collapse onto the bed and rest as she went to clean and remove her strap-on. He laid there somewhere between conscious and unconscious, thinking of her. Feeling used. Dominated. Tamed. His emotions danced internally, and shame and guilt and other ones started to twist his mind.

Then she came back and laid down with him. She touched his back tenderly. Kissed his head. To his surprise, she turned him over and climbed on top of him. It was a wicked tease, but she brushed his hair aside and passionately locked lips with him. The storm inside him died down.

She sat up and unlocked his cage. He turned over on his side, and she squeezed in behind him. A hand ran up his leg and found its way to his balls. He sighed comfortably and she kissed his shoulder. The hand moved on to his penis. It stayed soft at first, then grew and stiffened as she closed her hand around it. He found himself rock hard as she held him. The way she was holding him told him she wasn't trying to get him erect, let alone to get him to cum. It was a possessive grip. Her way of reminding him that he was hers, whether in chastity or not. He moaned affirmatively.

"Good boy," she said with a big smile.

Once the weather outside had grown calm, they got up and went back to the kitchen. She watching his naked figure walk through the house, find his swimming trunks, and put them back on. He looked back to her and realized she still had her bra and underwear on. It was a weird thing to notice now, maybe, but it left an imprint on his mind. She'd stripped him and spanked him and fucked him, and he hadn't even really gotten to see her naked. The smile reappeared on her face as she caught him looking and guessed what he was thinking. She strolled over to him and reached down to tie his trunks.

"You," he said with a quiet laugh. "You..."

"Me," she interrupted, raising her eyes to look into his.

"Yeah," he giggled. "It's true."

She pressed against him and kissed his lips assertively. A silent moment passed between them as they exchanged glances. One might imagine they were trying to figure each other out, as if they saw the other person in a new light now. But the pause was broken before it could linger too long.

"Now get the fuck out of here," she said smiling. "It's past your bedtime, boy."

12