The Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
taylorsam
taylorsam
1,350 Followers

Once Sarah caught her breath she pulled my head back to hers thrusting her tongue into my mouth. I hadn't intended to kiss her, but it was incredible. When her pussy relaxed its grip on my cock I resumed fucking Sarah. She broke our kiss apparently surprised we were still fucking.

"Mr. Somerville, I'm on the pill. You can cum inside me if you want to."

I didn't reply, I just fucked her harder. After a few minutes, her hips started to buck in unison with my strokes. She started to shake again, Sarah was having her second orgasm. This time I couldn't hold back. I grunted slamming my cock as deep as I could filling her pussy. After the last squirt was put in her I slid next to her holding our naked bodies together.

We lay there in silence before Sarah finally spoke up. "Damn, I knew sex was supposed to be this great. Thank you, Mr. Somerville."

"I'm glad you liked it. Sex with your boyfriend hasn't been that great?"

"My ex-boyfriend, and no. He has a small dick, and he cums before we ever got started. God, I came twice with you. It was great."

We lay there cuddling for a few more minutes when Sarah turned to me. "Mr. Somerville, if I get you hard again can we fuck one more time before I have to go home?"

"I would love that, but I think you're going to have to suck it to get it hard again."

"Great, I can get a closer look at it too."

I was surprised, given her apprehension of sucking her boyfriend's dick just a couple of weeks ago. Sarah leaned over my chest to get at my cock. I was happy she went that way as I could play with her pussy while she sucked me.

She started licking my dick from top to bottom. "It has a funny taste, I like it."

I laughed, "That's your pussy juice mixed with my cum."

I could feel my limp dick responding the more she licked it. I was semi-hard when she took it into her mouth. "Sarah, suck it like you would a Tootsie pop, just don't bite."

I fingered her while she sucked me. 'Damn, put a lot of cum in her,' I thought as it oozed out on the bed next to me.

Sarah choked a little once I got fully hard in her mouth. "Mr. Somerville, I think it's ready."

"Have you ever tried it on top?" I asked knowing she had.

"I have, but this will be so much better." She swung her hips around lining her pussy up with my cock. With a squish, she sat down on me. I fondled her tits and she bounced on my dick. She leaned down thrusting her tongue into my mouth. "God, I love kissing with a big cock inside me," She moaned into my mouth.

"Sarah, the nice thing about you being on top is that you control the speed. If you're about to cum, like I think you are, you can go harder and faster."

She did go harder and faster before shaking to another orgasm. When she finished I helped her off of me on to her hands and knees. I got behind her slamming my cock in from behind. I was close, so it didn't take long before I shot my second load into her.

Exhausted, we both collapsed on the bed. After twenty minutes or so of us just holding each other, Sarah said she should probably get home. We cleaned up and dressed before heading to the front door. Sarah stopped at the front door before opening it. She turning to me hugging me and kissing me.

"Mr. Somerville, I really appreciate you coming to my rescue keeping me from getting grounded for the summer. I really think I still have more work to do to thank you." She pulled my head down to whisper in my ear. "I want to try sucking your dick and let you cum in my mouth."

"Here's the problem with that. If I let you do that, I'm going to feel obligated to eat your pussy. If we do that we are going to end up fucking all night."

"Great, I'll tell my mom I'm babysitting for you again tomorrow night."

***

This is pure fiction, none of the individuals mentioned actually exist. This was born out of the perverted minds of my husband and me.

taylorsam
taylorsam
1,350 Followers
12