All Comments on 'The Neighbor'

by Smuttyandfun

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfireabout 2 years ago

Really cute, well written April Fool’s story, that was even more subtle than I expected. I suspected you-know-who of being a plant but thought Cassie’s sister might be behind it (and I was looking forward to that reveal!). This was much more logical and well-thought-out and resulted in a great happy ending. Very well done and best wishes in the contest! 5*

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4uabout 2 years ago

You never disappoint, 5 stars all the way. Good luck in the competition :)

AngstIgnoredAngstIgnoredabout 2 years ago

So, they start out, with him coming over prepared, condom in his wallet and using it. Then suddenly she's pregnant, and they act surprised. Like, she didn't know that if somewhere along the way, if he ditched the condoms, that would happen? Luckily, he's into the idea. This could have easily gone into the Romance category as well. Quite enjoyable as either. A few really tiny errors, easy to overlook, like "we made love like there was tomorrow." Other than that, very nice story.

GinafrommaineGinafrommaineabout 2 years ago

Great story. Reading the sex scenes had me as wet as she was.

One goof though: When he came out from under the sink with the scratched, bleeding hand, she proceeded to wash his hand, but no one ever turned the water on again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Absolutely enjoyed it, thank you.

Note to no one in particular: do people understand precautions? So many stories, so many surprises.

LingeringAfterthoughtLingeringAfterthoughtabout 2 years ago

S&F lives up to their name again! Great work.

JimDiamondJimDiamondabout 2 years ago

What a sweet story. It should have been a Valentine story... :-)

chytownchytownabout 2 years ago

*****Great piece of storytelling with a great storyline. What a entertaining read. Thanks for sharing.

chris73170chris73170about 2 years ago

good story and easy to believe that she would think it was april fools when she found out his uncle was her new neighbor, but never asking betro

JayDee_DunnJayDee_Dunnabout 2 years ago

One of the best I’ve read in a loooong time - thank you so much. Sampling more of your work is my next task…

SmuttyandfunSmuttyandfunabout 2 years agoAuthor

Hi JayDee_Dunn. I would love to return the favor and read some of your work. Hope to see a story or two of yours on here soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I always love your writing. thank you for sharing!

theMasterBaitertheMasterBaiterabout 2 years ago

Very enjoyable. Not as kinky as my stories, but still fun.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Absolutely loved this story! Was such a joy to read! Thank you for your work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I really liked the story, it has everything love, lust, sense of betrayal and a happy ending.

Really good work, well done.

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyalmost 2 years ago

Very nice sweet story. Thank-you

TieDyeGranTieDyeGranalmost 2 years ago

I loved the story. Thanks for sharing it.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Cassie wasted little time jumping into bed with the "handyman"

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSmuttyandfun@Smuttyandfun
'Off the Clock' my 2nd entry in the On The Job Challenge will be published on April 23rd, and I hope you'll enjoy this one, too! 'Caught in the Act' my On The Job Challenge entry will be published on April 20th. I hope you enjoy it! 'Lucky Charm' my April Fools' Contest en...