The Neighbor Ch. 02

Story Info
Brodie breaks into Addie's house while she's sleeping.
1.1k words
4.36
37.2k
25
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/04/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The neighborhood fall festival had been earlier today. Brodie had watched Addie like a hawk. She'd worn a sweater dress that hugged her curves, but somehow moved with the seductive sway of her hips. He'd walked around the family friendly festival with his cock straining against his jeans for most of the day.

He wondered if she knew he had watched her fuck herself through her open bedroom window. He wondered what she would say if she found out how perverted he really was. She had innocently brushed her breasts across his arm while reaching for cider and he had nearly taken her there, in front of the entire neighborhood.

His girlfriend, Lisa, had chatted incessantly about their stupid Halloween costumes. After thinking about Addie all day, and listening to Lisa's grating voice he'd had enough. He took Lisa into the Tomlinson's bathroom and slammed his cock into her ass while he muffled her screams with his large hands.

He'd been rough, probably too rough, but Lisa was a slut, she'd had enough cocks in her ass that he'd always been able to slip in easily without warming her up. He knew she could take it so he handed it down to her as hard as he could. When she'd begun to speak in protest, he forced her onto her knees and shoved his cock in her mouth to keep her from talking, emptying himself down her throat.

Aside from the orgasm he had while fucking Lisa, he'd gotten no satisfaction from the encounter. Lisa was loose. He knew that before he started dating her. He knew she'd take any hard cock willing to buy her a few designer bags, but she liked being used. When he'd taken her home he had strapped her to her bed and spanked her until her ass was bright red before fucking her loose cunt while she screamed, but he still felt restless. His cock still strained painfully against his jeans, so he'd changed and started out for a run.

Brodie still wasn't sure how he'd ended up outside of Addie's window again. Watching her through the half closed blinds. Even alone she moved seductively. She slipped a silky little spaghetti strap nightie over her shoulders and it slid down to cover the matching silk thong trimmed in lace. He was disappointed when the fabric covered her alabaster skin; skin he longed to see marked red with his handprints. Her nipples strained against the fabric and he wondered how she would react if he bit them through the silk.

Her lights turned out and Brodie waited a few minutes before trying the front door. To his surprise, she had left it unlocked. He walked quietly to her bedroom. Her breasts rose with each breath, straining against the silk fabric as she slept. Her face was beautiful and innocent. Her pink lips pouted as long lashes covered up her emerald green eyes. He wanted to see those eyes, wide with surprise, as he slid his cock between those beautiful lips.

He reached down and moved the straps of her nightie, exposing her breasts. Her rosy nipples hardened against the cool air. Reluctant to wake her up, but not possessing enough control to stop himself, Brodie lowered his head and took one nipple into his mouth. He skin tasted divine, sweet and a little salty. He waited to see if she would wake, but only a whimper escaped her lips. He boldly set about removing her panties. Even in the dark he could see the silk was wet. God, this woman was going to be the death of him. If she woke up and caught him he'd go to prison for sure, but he didn't care, all he could think about was sliding his cock into that wet cunt.

To his surprise, Addie still didn't wake, so feeling bold, Brodie slipped his middle finger between her legs. Addie moaned in her sleep and spread her legs open further, allowing him better access. She was so wet, but she was so tight. Her pussy gripped his finger tightly. He could feel her wetness running down his palm as he fingered her, his thumb lightly grazing her swollen clit.

Addie woke suddenly, feeling hot and wet between her legs. She thought someone had been touching her, but she looked around and saw nothing. To her surprise, her chemise had fallen to expose her breasts, and she could have sworn she had on panties, she must have removed them while she dreamed. She'd hoped to awaken and find Brodie taking advantage of her, but she was alone.

Addie squeezed her breasts, pinching her nipples painfully before moving her hands further down to find the source of her discomfort. She was so wet she was able to insert her fingers easily, what had her so wet and longing for a hard cock she wondered. Her need for release was intense, but she took her time. Slowly moving her middle finger in circles around her clit, building up the tension then letting off when she felt near orgasm.

Brodie had eased into a darkened corner when Addie woke, and now he watched her intently from the shadows. He could hear how wet she was each time she dipped her tiny fingers into her own cunt. He sucked her juices off of his finger and nearly came at the sweet taste of her on his tongue. For the first time in his life, he wanted to bury his face between her legs and drink of her until he was full.

Addie whimpered helplessly as she fingered herself. Brodie stroked his cock slowly as she brought her fingers to her mouth and sucked on them, just as he had done to his own a few minutes earlier. With her knees on either side of her head, Addie buried her two fingers in her cunt up to her knuckles. Her breath and moans coming quickly now. When she finally came, Brodie wished it was his cock that her cunt was pulsing on rather than her fingers.

Addie fell asleep quickly after she came, but Brodie wasn't finished. He wanted her to know he'd been here, watching her again, stroking himself while she came. He circled her nipples with his cock then dragged it across her pretty lips as she slept. He stood above her, her naked body splayed out for him to view while he stroked himself. When he came, Brodie made sure to mark her beautiful tits with his cum.

Brodie walked home rubbing the silk thong between his fingers, and he vowed he would take Addie and make her his... soon, very soon.