The Neighbor Ch. 01

Story Info
Brodie watches his neighbor through her bedroom window.
951 words
4.25
42.3k
34
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/04/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sweltering heat of summer finally gave way to the cool, crisp air of fall.

Addie opened her bedroom windows, sighing as the cool night air drifted through the screen. The breeze floated over her body, caressing her breasts making her nipples strain against her t-shirt.

She reached up to touch them, teasing the buds softly. Heat pooled between her legs and suddenly her clothes felt confining.

Brodie knew he should look away and continue his evening run, but then his curvy neighbor pulled her shirt over her head, exposing her perfectly round breasts. He watched as her hands roamed her body, across her elegant neck and down her flat belly to tease the little nub between her legs.

Addie made her way to the bed pulling her favorite dildo from the nightstand. She rubbed the head up and down her wet slit before pressing just the tip into her cunt.

Brodie looked on as Addie took the tip of the dildo she'd just had in her cunt and licked it. He wondered how she tasted. Her mouth opened and she wrapped her luscious lips around the fake cock, her eyes closed in ecstasy.

Addie loved sucking cock, even the silicone one she now held in her mouth. She tasted herself on the dildo and wished it were a real cock. Her tongue swirled around the dildo as she moved it further into her mouth, savoring the feel of the hard cock in her throat.

Brodie watched in amazement as his beautiful neighbor pushed the cock so far down her throat she gagged. He thought she'd pull it out, but she held it there, her eyes watering and gagging around the little cock.

When she finally pulled it out, she gasped for air and coughed before her tongue darted out to taste the dildo again. A moan escaped her mouth, still full of cock and Brodie reached down to caress his own cock.

Addie stepped off of the bed and headed toward the chair in the corner of her room. The armrest was the perfect place to ride her dildo.

She slowly lowered herself down onto the little cock then lifted herself up letting it almost slide out before lowering herself again. God, she loved the feel of it, pressing against her g-spot, stroking her, filling her up.

Brodie stroked his cock as Addie rode the dildo like a wanton whore. Her pussy gripped the cock as it slid out of her cunt, her lovely ass bouncing as she moved up and down. Her moans drifted through her open windows and Brodie imagined himself the cause of those beautiful sounds.

Addie needed it deeper so she lowered herself to the floor on her knees. She placed her face on the floor so that her ass was exposed in the air. She plunged the dildo into her cunt and screamed as it hit just the right spot. She plunged it in again and again. Filling herself, fucking herself, hard, just like she likes it. She could hear the sound of her wetness as she continued to pound her own pussy.

She knew Brodie was watching, she could hear his breaths coming quickly and the sound of his hand pumping his cock. She wanted to put on a show for him, so she rubbed her finger around her asshole, distributing the juices from her pussy before pressing first one finger, then another into her tight hole.

Brodie wasn't aware his cock could get any harder, but watching Addie force that small dildo into her asshole was making his cock grow painfully. It was difficult for her to put such a small cock into her little ass and he could only imagine how it would feel to shove his large cock in there. Her little moans crescendoed into screams as she moved the cock in and out of her asshole quickly, and with too much force for such a small girl.

Addie had never put a cock in her ass before, it felt so strange as it stretched her. She pounded herself like a slut, the little balls on the fake cock slapping her cunt each time she buried it deep within her ass. She hoped Brodie was enjoying her display. She reached back and spread her cheeks so that he could get a better look. By the sounds of his hand pumping his cock as he stood outside her window, she imagined he was thoroughly enjoying this little show.

She reached between her legs and inserted two fingers into her soaking wet cunt, fingering herself with just as much enthusiasm as she fucked her asshole with the silicone cock.

She never felt it coming, the orgasm took her by surprise, but the cum gushing from her cunt shocked her. Each time the dildo penetrated her ass, she came hard, more cum running down her legs. She screamed loudly as the orgasm rocked her. Her asshole contracting around the dildo and her pussy squeezing her fingers.

Brodie wasn't expecting her to cum so beautifully. He pumped his cock harder as he watched her squirt all over her bedroom floor. Her screams gripped his balls and he spilled his nut all over the ground just outside her window. He knew he should definitely leave now but he watched for just a few more minutes as Addie lay spent on her bedroom floor with the object of her pleasure laying beside her.

Next time it would be his cock she took down that beautiful throat, his cock that stretched her small pink pussy, his cock that slammed into that tight little asshole, and his name she screamed as she came all over the bedroom floor.