The Neighbor Ch. 04

Story Info
Johnnie has a talk with Rene's Mom and hosts a pool party.
5.2k words
4.77
5.1k
11

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 03/24/2024
Created 02/11/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You know, Johnnie...I'm very aroused by boys that want to be girls...are you one of those special boys Johnnie, are you?"

I looked at Betty and said, "I don't know."

Betty reached over laying her hand on my thigh and gently squeezed. My cock pulsed as a shiver washed over me.

"Mmmmm....was that a shiver I felt? Oooooh, how precious was that...you are such an innocent one aren't you... Would you like to me dress you as a girl...in sexy lingerie...would you like that Johnnie?"

I looked at Betty and hesitated before I said, "Yes."

"Look at me Johnnie, look at me"....

I looked back at Betty, her eyes were dark and penetrating, commanding.

"My Rene is a boy, a gay boy...he would never want to be a girl, he's not a sissy like you...you're pretty...too pretty to be a boy Have you ever been with a man, a real man?" Betty demanded.

I watched her as she unbuttoned another button of her blouse, "Is it hot in here?" Betty said as if she was talking to herself.

Her blouse hung open to her waist. Her large breasts bulged in her lace bra, her hard nipples visible through the lace as were the droplets of sweat that ran down her cleavage.

"Does this this arouse you Johnnie, or are you just drawn to cock. You are a cock sucker, aren't you Johnnie? Did you suck my son's cock today?" Betty teased.

I couldn't answer her. My head was spinning from the heat, it was hot in the car. I was sweating. Sweat was running down my chest into my yoga pants. I raised my arms fanning my face, attempting to cool myself, uncovering the bulge in my pants in the process.

"Oooooooh....What do we have here....look at that lovely bulge," Betty teased. Her mood changed in a moment. "Show me it, now!" Betty demanded.

I pulled my yoga pants down to my ankles hoping to please her. My cock lay on my sweaty belly oozing precum as Betty teased the underside with her fingertip.

"Oooooooh....Ooooooooh.....Betty....Please," I begged.

"What? What Johnnie....what do you wish me to do?" Betty asked.

I didn't know what to say. I wanted to scream, please let me cum. I didn't want to upset her or anger her. I wanted to please her.

"What do you want Johnnie," Betty asked as she put her finger under my chin and turned my face towards her.

I was trembling, both from fear and arousal.

"You want to cum? Do you want me to stroke your little cock and make you cum, Johnnie?"

I nodded afraid to touch myself, afraid to offend her.

"You have to earn that right Johnnie, you have to listen to me and do exactly as I say, and then maybe I will allow you to cum. Now pull up those pants before your parents see us, it's time I drop you off at home."

Betty parked at the curb and said she would be in touch. I saw my father was working in the front yard as I got out of Betty's car. He looked at me with a questioning look. I was no longer going to be intimidated by him and his hypocrisy, he was leading a double life and I wasn't going to feel bad about my choices. I saw Ray working in his garage and decided to stroll over to say hello.

When I entered the garage Ray was bending over working on his lawn mower. His ass looked delicious in his short tight shorts. His naked torso and back were covered in sweat. The garage smelled manly, I found that very arousing. Ray turned around and looked me up and down.

"Hey, Johnnie, you look damn sexy in those pants. Are those girls pants? Ray asked as he winked at me.

I smiled feeling thrilled from his approval, "Yeah, they were my cousins, she's a girl and she was giving them away so I snatched them. I love how tight they are and how they cling to me."

"I like how they cling to you too sweetie...and if my hands weren't so full of grease and dirt I would be fondling that "clings" area right now," Ray said as he stared at my sweaty bulge.

"When you're done, would you like to come over and take a dip in our pool," I asked.

"Jason was going to stop by, would he be welcome too?" Ray asked, grinning from ear to ear.

"Yes, of course... let's do it after dinner as it gets dark...my mother's out of town so I only have to deal with my father," I told him with a smirk.

Looking at my watch, I noted there was plenty of time before my father would order something for carryout, he never cooked dinner when Mom wasn't home. I decided to walk down the block to Bill's home and see if he was around. I found Bill sitting on his front porch reclining in a chair. When he saw me he smiled and sat up.

"Well, this is a nice surprise...I was hoping you'd stop by," Bill said with a big smile.

I stepped forward, wrapped my arms around Bill, and embraced him in a warm hug. His hands went around me and settled on my bottom as he pulled me close.

"Thank you, Johnnie...you've given an old man a thrill," Bill said.

I stepped back and looked him in the eye and pondered how he so casually grabbed my ass. It felt good, but I wondered about his intent or if it was just the way he hugged. Was I being naive?

"I see you're still in the pants you had on earlier, maybe you'll walk out of here with a few more...I've laid out several things in the second bedroom, it will be easier for you to rummage through them as opposed to going through drawers...come...follow me," Bill said as his hand rested on my bottom, directing me through the doorway.

I pondered, was it common for all men to grab a cute ass if they could get away with it? I followed Bill up the stairs to a bedroom. We passed the master bedroom which looked very nice. He noticed me peeking into the bedroom and grabbed my arm pulling me into the room.

"This was our den, our playground...we entertained friends in here and did what couples do. My wife was a masseuse and would host clients here too."

I looked around the room, there was a mirror hanging above the four-poster bed. I noticed leather restraints hanging off the bedposts and there was a massage table folded up on the other end of the room. The room was clean with with big windows providing bright sunlight.

"Come, Let's have you look at the clothes," Bill said as he put his hand on the small of my back.

The second bedroom was smaller with a twin bed against the wall, On the bed were four or five plies of neatly folded pants, tops, and lingerie. Ray sat down in a chair in the corner. It felt kind of strange assuming he was going to watch me model his wife's garments, but it was kind of exciting too. I looked through the piles and put the things I was interested in aside. Bill would comment on this or that, sharing what she wore that garment for or where. I noticed a woman's one-piece white swimsuit. It appeared to be cut high on the leg, I liked that and always was envious of women who wore them. Bill saw my excitement.

"Try it on Johnnie...you'd look lovely in that...go ahead...let me be the judge," He said.

I was feeling shy, about undressing in front of him, so I turned around to pull my pants down. When I did, I exposed my tight little hole. I heard Bill moan.

"Ooooooooh, Johnnie, you do have a very sexy bottom, so feminine for a boy....would you consider turning around for Ole Bill?"

His words had aroused me, I was hard. I liked mature males looking at me naked, so I turned around and stood in front of him, the white swimming suit dangling from my hand, my long hair cascading down to my shoulders.

"Look at you, you marvelous naked thing....and your cock standing straight up....you're so aroused...you're delicious...would you come closer...I can help you with the suit?"

I stepped closer. Bill reached out and gently pulled me closer with both hands. I was inches from him...I looked down and saw his pants were tented with a sizable bulge. I grabbed the bottom of my shirt and pulled it over my head. I was now completely naked in front of a man I had just met for about 20 minutes.

If you didn't have that lovely cock, you could be mistaken for a young flat chested girl. Would you turn around again? I turned around facing the other way. I heard the clanking of his belt being undone. I heard his zipper being lowered.

"Would you oblige an old man and bend over and touch your feet?" Bill requested.

"Yes, Yes I will, gladly"

I spread my feet far apart and bent over, all the way so my hands were touching the floor. Looking back, Bill's eyes were riveted on my boi pussy and hanging balls, I reached down and pointed my hard cock towards the floor and stroked it. I watched as Bill leaned forward stroking his cock, as he licked my pussy. It sent a shiver through me. It felt delicious as he pressed into me, his tongue penetrating my puckered hole.

"Johnnie, lean forward with your hand lying flat on the floor...let me spread your beautiful bubble butt so I can tongue fuck you."

I did as he said and felt his hand grab my cock and begin milking it, pulling it down and then back up, as his tongue teased, squirmed, and fucked my hole. It wasn't long before I was spilling my cum, rope after rope on his floor. When I was drained, Bill slapped my ass and said I should gather up whatever items of clothing I wanted and put them in a bag to take home.

The front of Bill's pants was a mess, while I was cuming, so was Bill. He squirted cum everywhere, including on his pants. I packed the clothes and turned back to him.

"Thank you Bill, I'm so happy you picked me up earlier...and thank you for the clothes."

I walked the short quarter of a block home, wondering where I was going to put these things. I think it's time I stop worrying about what others think of me. Obviously, my father lives a double life and my mother travels too much to know what's going on with her. I needed to get on with my life.

I walked into our house and was greeted by my father. He looked at the bag of clothes and followed me to my room.

"What's all that? He asked.

"It's a bag of used clothes that Bill from down the block gave me," I replied in a somewhat short way. "Do you know Bill, Dad?"

"I know who he is, he's the widower, isn't he?"

"Yes," I said.

I began taking the clothes out of the bag and laying them on my bed to sort. I loved the yoga pants and that white one-piece bathing suit was my favorite thing. Then there was a bag of lingerie that Bill threw in at the last moment. There were a couple of garter belts and stockings, a sports bra or two, and several panties, all very tiny. My father just watched with his mouth open.

"What are these things? Are they women's clothes, why do you have these?" My father asked, as his anger increased.

I pretended to ignore his questions. I put the yoga pants in a drawer. I held the panties, looking at them, envisioning how they would look and feel on me.

"What are you doing? Are you Gay? Are you gonna wear this stuff?" My father said in a huff, pacing back and forth in my room.

I didn't respond, instead, I held the white one-piece up against my body and looked at myself in the mirror. It was gonna be amazing, I thought to myself, I will be wearing this tonight with Ray and Jason, I felt my cock harden thinking how they will respond.

My father approached me, his face inches away from mine, "You are not ever wearing these clothes, I'm going to burn them!"

"Father, I am going to wear these clothes. From now on I'm making the choices regarding my life. I will not be attending college, I will be applying to art school, I do not have a girlfriend and I may choose to never have a girlfriend!.... Oooooh, and by the way, Rene said he'll meet you in the pool house, and please bring a condom this time."

My father's face turned pale. He was gritting his teeth and stammering, making undistinguishable noises...I could see fear and defeat in his eyes. I'm sure he began to see his comfortable safe world on the verge of crumbling before his eyes, all at the hands of his Gay son. I felt bad, but it needed to be said. My father stormed out of my room and ran from our house, slamming the door behind him.

I called Rene and alerted him that I had a discussion with my father that included I knew about the two of them. Rene said he understood and would make sure to be careful if he came around.

"Rene, my father left and I don't know if he's coming back tonight or when...but Ray and Jason are coming over to swim...you wanna join us?"

I looked next door and saw Ray and Jason sitting on Ray's patio. Both were dressed in speedos and looked very sexy. They were both having a beer and laughing.

"I don't know Johnnie, what if your father comes home and goes crazy," Rene asked.

"I don't know, but if Ray and Jason are here, I don't think my dad would try anything....come on, come over. If I don't answer the door come around back, we'll be in the pool."

We hung up leaving it okay if you want to, okay if you don't. I put on my new white one-piece bathing suit and admired myself in my mother's full-length mirror. I looked hot. Except for my small bulge and flat chest, I could easily pass as a girl. That excited me. I began feeling aroused. Ray and Jason had a way of making me feel incredibly feminine. I loved how that felt.

It occurred to me I should probably throw something over myself to walk next door, a bathing cover-up would be good. I went on a search in my mother's closet. I didn't find a thing, only a thin short black robe. That was a possibility, but I continued my search. At the front of the closet, there was a hamper. I opened the top and began searching. She always wore a cover-up out at the pool, where could it be? There were panties and bras, but no cover-up. I grabbed a pair of panties that looked sexy and held them up. They were tiny and black, they were a string bikini. I thought they looked so sexy. I don't know what washed over me, but I brought them to my nose. I inhaled. My mother's scent was pungent and seductive. I could see they appeared to have been wet, or should I say drenched with her arousal. The dried remnants remained inside the lower front and gusset. My mind went back to this afternoon and Betty's panties. Her panties were soaked. After smelling my mothers, it reminded me of how Betty's car smelled. My mother's panties and her scent was intoxicating.

Frustrated, I grabbed my mother's short black robe and put on a pair of her sandals. I headed out the door and across the lawn. I stopped about 20 feet from them and waved them over.

Hey, guys, ready to swim? I asked.

Ray and Jason both looked up at the same time.

Give us a minute, we'll be right there, Ray said.

I turned on the pool lights, the pool looked perfect. I was so excited to be with my guys again, I couldn't wait for them to see me in my bathing suit. I was so excited, I was bending over uncovering the chaises when I felt a hand squeezing my bottom. I swiveled around to see Ray and Jason standing naked in front of me. Ebony and ivory, hard and standing straight at attention, just for me.

"Well, well, well, who's the sexy girl in this lovely bathing suit," Jason said as he stroked his cock

Falling to my knees I looked up at Jason...."I've missed your cocks so much," I grabbed Ray's cock and pulled him closer.

I was in heaven, I told my father my truth and I was living my genuine life. My two favorite cocks were all mine. I took Jason's first. Licking the length and swirling my tongue around the head as I sucked his oozing precum. Leaning over to do the same for Ray, I was their cock slut. I knew it, but most importantly, they knew it. I held Jason's cock against my cheek and felt it pulse. He was a very horny boy. Ray's cock rested against my other cheek, both cocks were oozing copious amounts of delicious precum which would not be wasted.

"Johnnie, let's have a good look at you," Ray said as he extended a hand to help me up off my knees.

Jason and Johnnie stepped back as they looked me up and down. I loved my bathing suit and I could see by the looks of approval, the boys did as well. For the very first time, I felt feminine. It was a usual place to be after years of competing on a swim team and chest-butting or high-fiving each other, attempting to maintain a dominant masculine appearance. Was that all an act? Was my feminine energy always hiding under a facade of weak masculinity?

As the boys were looking at me and caressing my body, I felt comfortable feeling wanted by a man, actually two manly men. I felt an unyielding desire to be their girl, to be taken as a girl. Jason stepped in front of me and pressed his hard black cock against my own as Ray slipped his cock into my bathing suit from the rear, pushing it into the cleft of my bottom and sliding it up and down. Jason, taking a clue from Ray, pulled the leg hole open to push his cock against my cock, flesh against flesh. Both men pressing into me, squeezing me between them had me on the edge of an orgasm. My knees were trembling as I closed my eyes, feeling my cock explode drenching my bathing suit with cum. I laid my head on Jason's shoulder attempting to catch my breath.

When I picked my head up, I heard Ray say, "Oooooooh. shit!"

Looking over Jason's shoulder stood Betty and Rene. Rene was in his Speedo swimsuit, and Betty looked stunned with her mouth hanging open.

Stepping away from Jason I approached my two new guests. Betty held up her hand stopping me in my tracks.

"Oh my Johnnie, you didn't tell me you were dressing when we discussed this earlier today," Betty said as her eyes drifted to Jason's cock.

Rene's swimsuit had a large bulge as he too was mesmerized by Jason's monster cock. Ray suggested he and Jason take a swim, giving me time to deal with Rene and Betty.

"No, no, don't be silly", Betty said...."We've already seen it all, so why don't we all relax and have a chat."

Betty took a seat on one of the chaises, Rene sat next to her, and I squeezed in between Jason and Ray across from Rene and his mother. Introductions were made and there was an uncomfortable silence for a few moments.

Betty was the first to break the ice, "So...Ray and Jason...I'm guessing you both are Gay?

"No, Ma'am....I'm married, to a woman, I guess you would call me Bi," Jason said as he leaned back showing off his cock and balls.

I could see Betty was distracted by Jason's cock, her lips were parted as she licked her lips.

"Well, I bet your wife is a very happy girl," Betty said. And You Ray, tell me about you."

Ray hesitated for a few moments. "Well, Betty I hate labels...so I'm gonna go with I'm the guy from next door that likes everybody...but I do have a special liking for feminine boys and.... sexually frustrated women."

Betty looked back at Ray and smiled as her eyes fell to his groin.

"Betty, Your son is in good hands...with us," Ray assured her.

Betty nodded and stood, "I should be going...are you spending the night with Johnnie or do I need to come and get you?"

"Betty, let me walk you to the car," I said.

Betty was quiet as we walked out to her car. Then she spoke, Is Rene safe with those two men."

I nodded and told her, "He is."

"I knew you were one of those boys who like feminine garments, who craves to be feminized...by a dominant woman, am I correct Johnnie?"

I looked at Betty and tried not to flinch or look away, "Yes," I answered.

"You come to see me sometime and I'll make you into the girl you've always dreamed of," Betty said as she turned and walked the last few feet to her car, got in, and drove away without so much as another glance at me.

Walking back to the pool area I heard Rene moaning. There was Rene, naked on his knees kneeling on the chaise sucking Jason's cock, and being fucked by Ray. As exciting as it was to watch, my mind kept racing back to Betty and her offer. I wondered what it would be like. Would I be naked as she looked at me, commenting on my body and my cock. Would she try to humiliate me because my cock wasn't big? Would I become aroused from her humiliation? What would she make me wear? Rene's moans brought me back to reality.

12