The Neighbor Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Johnnie, are you with us...bring your tight pussy over here," Jason said.

Jason's cock was wet with Rene's saliva when he pulled my bathing suit to the side and began teasing my pussy. I leaned over the unoccupied chaise and spread my feet as far as I could. After listening to Betty, I felt like a girl whose only purpose was to please a man, and what better man to please than Jason with his monster cock. Jason knelt down to lick my pussy, holding onto my hips, driving his tongue deeper. His tongue felt so good. I was so horny, but the thought of his fat cock fucking me sent chills down my spine. Tonight, Jason's cock seemed immense and he hadn't even penetrated me yet. Ray came to stand in front of me. I looked to my right to see Rene's belly covered in his own cum, that he was scooping up and licking off his fingers.

Ray picked up my chin and looked into my eyes, "Are you ready for this? Here, this will give you something else to think about."

I nodded and opened my mouth to suck my favorite cock in the world, well at least in the neighborhood. I licked the wet head and kissed the shaft before I swallowed Ray's cock whole.

"You are such a girl, Johnnie...such a pretty boy, you should have been born a girl.....Ooooooh....and you suck cock so good," Ray moaned.

As Ray moaned Jason's cock molested my tight little hole. I tried to relax, but he leaned in and popped his monster fucking cock into what felt like he was fucking the back of my throat through my ass. Rene watched wide-eyed as Jason began thrusting back and forth, in and out.

I don't remember how long I took his pounding, but Jason's cock opened me up like nothing I had ever experienced. A few days ago I survived Ray's fucking and in the past, I had inserted countless objects into my boi pussy, but Jason's cock was a true experience. In the future, It would take getting my arms around it and far more preparation. I reached back and felt my pussy was gaping open.

"You okay, pretty boy?" Jason asked.

I nodded.

"You have a damn tight pussy, Johnnie, sorry if I rode you a bit hard...but you have a damn sexy ass, you know that right?" Jason asked.

"So I've been told...you got a wicked cock, Jason!"

Jason just looked at me and dove in the pool. Ray walked over to me and sat down. Rene was nursing his bottom on the other chaise.

"How you doin' Johnnie, you sore?"

"Yeah, really sore, " I said.

"Give it some time, you'll be knocking on my door for a fuck again soon," Ray said with a grin.

I wanted to tell Ray I loved him, but I thought I would freak him out. So I just leaned my face against his chest as he leaned back. Ray put his arm around me, pressing me into his body.

"You're such a girl," Ray whispered in my ear.

Not moving my head off his chest, I stayed still. There he goes again, saying those things. It was arousing me,

"Yeah, am I?" I asked.

"Yeah, and I think you know that... your cock knows it," Ray said as he pressed his thigh against my growing erection.

"Mmmmm...that feels good...you always make me feel so good...even when you're not touching me," I said quietly

Ray turned his head and kissed me softly. "You know, if you wanna be girlie...you can...Betty seems to think you can."

I sat up and looked at Ray. I was so aroused.

"How do you know she thinks that? I asked.

"I heard her. I saw how she looked at you...I see the way Jason and Rene look at you...I know how I look at you." Ray said as he seemed to be flirting with me.

Ray reached out and caressed my cheek. He pushed my longhair back over my shoulder and onto my back...before he let his hand brush against my nipple...I felt myself tremble as my nipple hardened...his fingers pinched it and then pulled on it before he kissed it. I was swooning like a young girl in love. I pressed on the back of his head, forcing my nipple into his mouth as he licked and suckled.

"If you let Betty feminize you...she'll control you. It might be hot and exciting, but it would be a contract, an agreement...a commitment....she'll control your orgasms, cage your cock...and she'll tell you who can fuck you and when...Is that what you want?" Ray asked.

I shrugged my shoulders. I really didn't know what I wanted. I wanted Ray. I'd never been with a woman. I'd never been with a girl either. Betty was so confident. Her manner was so arousing in some ways...But I know I would be controlled. I would be hers to do with as it pleasured her...not me. I just wanted to be a girl with a hot guy who will fuck me. But that wet spot between her thighs intrigued me.

"I don't know," I said as I cuddled into Ray. "I was in the car with her and she was telling me things that confused me."

Ray just held me and listened. His had dropped down to my cock and squeezed it. "Tell me what she said."

"She told me she was aroused by boys that want to be girls"...she told me "You come to see me sometime and I'll make you into the girl you've always dreamed of."

"Tell me about the wet spot in her panties," Ray inquired.

"She was giving me a ride home and she started asking me if I was Gay and if I sucked her son's cock. She was making me nervous, really nervous...and aroused. Ray, I couldn't help it...my cock was so hard and I was hiding it with my hands...but I lifted my hands up to fan my face...it was so hot in her car...and she saw the outline of my cock...and she demanded I show her my cock," I said.

And then, what did she do?" Ray asked.

"She unbuttoned the buttons of her blouse, she said she was hot...but I think she was the other kind of hot," I said as I snuggled tighter against his chest.

Ray laughed at my last words as his fingers squeezed and teased my cock, I could feel his fingers were wet with my arousal. It felt so good.

"Her skirt had ridden up, I could see her panties and the back of her hand was pressing against her panties, the back of her hand was moist...the car was filled with her scent...her arousal... it was so different for me...My head was spinning and I was so hot and sweaty.

I needed to take a breath. I was back in that moment and from Ray's hands and fingers and my revelation, I was so close....I was so close.

"Ray, I'm so close...please," I begged. His teasing and squeezing had me right on the edge.

"Tell the rest and then maybe I'll let you cum...or not"

"Mmmmmm..Ray."

"Tell me the rest...go on," Ray demanded quietly.

"To please her, I pulled my pants down to my ankles...my cock was laying on my belly oozing precum. She laid her palm on my thigh and squeezed it...my cock pulsed and I trembled...she saw it and commented I was going to be fun to feminize." I said wishing he would make me cum. I needed to cum so bad.

"And she didn't touch your cock?" Ray inquired.

I urgently shook my head trying to end the inquisition and get back to Ray stroking my cock.

"No, she said I would have to be a good girl and do as she said before I earned the right to have an orgasm."

Ray slid out from under my shoulder and laid me flat on the chaise. I looked up at him as he began stoking my cock. He leaned over and licked the wet head and then began milking my cock. I lad back arching and thrusting my hips as his stroking intensified. I felt that familiar ache in my lower back and belly when an orgasm was building. I felt my balls clenching as the head of my cock swelled.

"Cum for Daddy, Johnnie....cum for Daddy."

Just as I felt the first wave of orgasm, Ray plowed his finger into my pussy and began finger fucking me.

"That's a good girl....cum for me baby... that's a good girl." Ray urged as I drenched his hand and my belly.

Just as I laid my head back, I looked to my right and saw Rene standing next to me.

"Was that my mom I heard you and Ray talking about? Rene asked.

12