The Neighbor Ch. 08

Story Info
Johnnie Frinds a freind and more with Benny.
7.1k words
4
163
00

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 05/12/2024
Created 02/11/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The house became quiet after Betty and Rene left. My mother retreated to her room and closed the door. She said she was tired, but I think she was reflecting on another day of firsts and her admission in my presence of her desires. Betty had pushed her quite hard to admit she wanted to taste my cum and cock. I knew it would take a lot for her to go beyond those boundaries and actually do it. But hearing her say she wanted it was terribly arousing and comforting.

After Betty left I looked at myself in the mirror. What I saw appeared to be a girl in a sheer baby doll nightie. Looking down I saw my hard cock pressing against the thin fabric of the cum stained panties. I loved the way my long straight hair hung to my shoulders and how my bubble butt added to my feminine mystique. I turned my back to the mirror, bent over, and touched the floor. Looking back through my legs I saw a very fuckable ass. I reached back and pulled my panties down below my butt cheeks, spreading them and admiring how I looked, and wondered what Ray would think if he would see me like this. I would hope he would grab my hips and plow his manly cock into me.

Looking out my bedroom window and saw Ray greeting an older man in front of his house. I watched as the older gentleman opened his car door for a younger male, extending his hand to help him out. The younger male was dressed in short tight yellow shorts and a cropped mesh tee shirt. He was barefoot. The shorts revealed a cute bulge in the front that made my mouth water. I watched as the older man caressed the younger male's bottom as he introduced him to Ray. I was so envious. I closed my eyes and pictured the young male naked with me.

I watched from my room as they entered the house. I missed Ray and his cock so much. I paced around my room not wanting to intrude, but I wanted to knock on Ray's door and see if they would include me in whatever fun they might be planning.

I didn't bother telling my mother I was leaving. I decided I would just leave still wearing my baby doll nightie and knock on Ray's door. I tiptoed down the stairs and bumped into my mother standing at the bottom. She had changed and was wearing her bikini.

"Johnnie, would you like to take a swim with me.?" My mother asked as she gave me a pouting look.

I hated disappointing her, but I really wanted to knock on Ray's door.

"Mom, I was just going over to Ray's...I thought you were resting," I said anxiously.

"I was, but I took a quick shower and got to thinking about the last couple of days...you know...all the things we've been doing....and thought maybe we should...talk," Mom said as she grabbed my arm and held it firmly.

"And were you going over there dressed like that?" She asked as she held my arm tighter.

I wanted her to let go, but I knew she was serious. She was being sweet, but I knew we had pushed things and maybe we needed to talk, but not now.

"Mom, I was just going to Ray's, can we please do this another time?" I asked.

"No, sweetie, I'm kinda in the mood for us to have a relaxing swim...we can sit and talk...please."

I looked at my mother and saw her determination, I knew it was hopeless to fight with her. She'd been through a lot and my father had disappeared.

"Okay, Mom...I have to change into something else....why don't I meet you outside," I said.

"Honey, I washed that one-piece bathing suit you look so sexy in...it's on your bed...and why don't you give me that nightie, there's dried cum stains in the panties...they need to be washed. "

My mother watched as I pulled the top over my head and pulled the panties to my ankles. I stood in front of her naked, feeling far more vulnerable than at any time in the past couple of days. I could see her staring at my hardening cock. She unconsciously licked her lips, before looking at me with a flushed face. She smiled and bent over to pick up my panties before she headed to the laundry room. I watched as her bikini bottom pressed into the cleft of her ass as she walked away.

Looking next door and wondered what Ray, the older guy, and the younger male were up to as I grabbed the one-piece swimsuit. I heard my mother slam the back door on her way to our pool as I stepped into my suit and pulled the straps over my shoulders. My mind went back to the vision of my mother walking away, and how sexy she looked as her ass wiggled with each step. I remember watching her butt jiggle while she was taking Ray's cock doggy style in his bathroom, her tan puckered hole looked so delicious. I wondered if I would ever see it again. I lusted to lick her as I licked Betty.

I walked out onto the deck that surrounded our pool and found my mother sunning herself topless. Seeing her laying on the chaise where Jason had fucked me brought back an avalanche of memories. I felt my boi pussy twitch as I remembered how his fat cock stretched me. Her bikini bottoms were pulled up tight against her torso, showing off a sexy camel toe. The white fabric looked damp where her suit clung to the cleft of her pussy. I watched her chest rise and fall as she seemed to have fallen asleep, it was difficult to tell if she was awake with her eyes hidden behind her sunglasses. My mother's nipples were stunning, pert, and still quite pink and always seemed hard. Unconsciously I reached down and grabbed the front of my one-piece swimsuit and fondled my cock. My thoughts were about everything we've experienced over the last couple of days, I was getting lost in my thoughts as I pulled my suit to the side and released my cock. I leaned my head back and looked at the sky as I stroked myself.

Suddenly my mother asked, "Do you find me appealing, Johnnie? Do you find me sexy because of who I am as a woman...or because I'm your mother and it would be very taboo for you to desire me sexually?"

I jumped and tried to put my cock back into my swimsuit, not realizing she was awake and watching me.

"Oh please, after all we've done, you're gonna hide your cock from me...I rather like the idea that you're looking at me like that and playing with your cock...did I ever tell you that you take after your father in that department," she said with a grin on her face.

I was confused, did my father like stroking his cock, or did she mean his size. I was confused but was afraid to ask.

"What? You don't understand?"

I shook my head.

"You and your father are...well...kind of small in the same way...although he's bigger than you.," Mom said with another grin.

I felt humiliated. I looked at my feet and wanted to run. I wanted to run to Ray and have him hold me. Ray loved my small cock.

"I'm sorry Johnnie, I certainly don't want to make you feel bad...I mean it's not like you really have the desire to fuck anybody...right...you like being fucked...you're the girl." Mom said as she stared back at me.

I nodded. My cock was still exposed and precum was dripping from the head. My legs were trembling. My mother was humiliating me in such a delicious way, and I was so incredibly confused, aroused, and even more confused.

"Sweetie...I know I have to remember to consider you as a girl from now on...you'll never be the man that Rene will be...and you'll never be the manly man that Ray is...Oooh...just thinking about that man makes me wet." My mother said as she pressed her palm against her mound.

"Mom...what did you and Rene do? I mean after...Did you take him to your room?" I asked.

My mother looked at me for what seemed like a long time. She stared at my cock that was standing straight up from out the leg hole of my suit.

"What do you want to know Johnnie? Do you wanna know if he made love to me or if he fucked me like a whore?" My mother asked.

I nodded as I stroked my cock.

I felt a slight attitude on her part and wasn't sure if she was teasing or if she was perturbed.

"You like feeling Jealous... don't you? She asked.

"I don't know...kind of," I said feeling my face becoming warm and turning red. "It arouses me, in kind of a weird way."

Mom smiled at me, knowing she was successfully really seeing me. My mother never would have done this a week ago, something changed, everything had changed. I was so jealous of Rene. I wanted my Mommy so bad...I wanted my Daddy...and Rene had both of them.

"Look at you... you're trembling and shy and nervous...afraid of what I'm gonna say...about what I'm gonna tell you about Rene...about Rene's cock...what if I don't tell you anything?

"Mom. Please...please tell me." I begged.

"Mmmmmm...your cock is so hard Johnnie...so wet too. I think we should call that your clitty from now on....don't you?" My mother said as she covered her breasts with her hands and squeezed them.

I didn't know what to say. I wanted to stroke my cock so bad, I needed to touch myself. Was I supposed to call it my clitty now? I was a trembling mess.

"And I think you should call me Mommy, from now on...okay?"

I nodded my head. "I heard you. I heard you with Betty...I heard what you said about me, about us," I said

"Johnnie...you know what I did with Rene, I would have loved to do with you...you know that right?" My mother said as she pinched her nipples.

I nodded my head, "But..."

My mom cut me off, "Yeah sweetie...but it would be wrong for a mommy and her son...it would." My mother said as she licked her lips and then bit her lower lip.

The thought of my Mommy sucking my cock like I saw her sucking Rene's made my cock twitch. My mother saw it as she opened her mouth.

"Ooooooh my...I saw that...that's so sexy sweetie...did that just happen or did you do that?" She asked. "Your clitty is so sexy...so small...not like Ray's or Rene's."

I felt weak, my head was spinning with desire and lust and my cock was throbbing. "Mommy tell me what you did with Rene, please."

My mother looked at me as she held her breasts and pinched nipples. She was squeezing her thighs together as she said, "It's so much fun teasing you sweetie...you're making Mommy so wet, see."

I gazed down at her bikini bottoms. I watched as she slowly spread her thighs, pulling her bikini higher up her hips, exposing most of her hairy mound, and pulling her bottoms into her pouting lips. She was drenched, my mouth was watering. I wanted to bury my face in her pussy like I had with Betty.

"Next time I have Rene over, would you like to be there? I know you love sucking his cock...maybe you could get him really hard before he fucks me...would you like that Johnnie...would you like watching or should I make you listen from another room?" My mother asked.

"Mommy, would you let me lick his cum from your pussy after he fucks you?"

"Johnnie...I could never let you lick me...that would be wrong, very wrong." My mother said.

She closed her eyes and reared her head back as she pulled her bikini to the side and slipped one finger and then another into her wet pussy.

I watched as she pumped her fingers in and out of her pussy. My lips were trembling. I reached down to stoke myself. My mother tilted her head and smiled.

"I'm glad you and I can do this...I've wanted this....for a long time...to be this open." My mom said between breaths.

"Mommy, please," I said. "I need it...I heard what you said to Ray and Betty...Please...I know you want my cock."

"Honey...I know what I said...I know...but I just can't...you can have my bikini panties...I know you like my panties...and you can take 'em off if you want," My mom said as she lifted her butt off the chaise.

I stood there looking at her as I reached down, grabbed the sides of her panties, and slowly pulled them down her thighs and calves enjoying the feel of her smooth skin. I let them hang from her ankles as I leaned in and sniffed the gusset.

"You're so bad...you're so naughty, Johnnie...how'd you get that way?"

I smiled, hiding how badly I wanted to touch her. kiss her. and lick her holes. I brought her panties to my face and inhaled. I watched as she began circling her finger around her clit and then dipping it into her pussy and again playing with her clitty. My cock was hard and dripping.

"You smell so good, Mommy," I said as I slowly stroked my hard little clitty.

My mother smiled as she plunged two and then three fingers into her drenched pussy. I could hear the squishing sounds as she fingered herself. My mouth watered and my stomach churned as I watched her. I knelt on my knees inches from her, her scent filling the air between her spread thighs. I watched as she lifted her bottom off the chaise, squeezing her butt cheeks as she felt an orgasm wash over her. She pulled her thighs back, opening her bottom to reveal her puckered brown hole.

"Mmmmmmm...Mommy...that's so erotic," I moaned.

"Do you like seeing Mommy being a whore, Johnnie...do you wish you could taste me...like Rene tasted me?" My mother taunted me.

I watched as she fucked her pussy hard and then pulled her fingers from her wet cunt and waved them under my nose. Then she put her fingers in her mouth and licked her wetness from them.

"Mmmmm...I love how I taste...Rene licked my fingers, Johnnie...and then he licked my pussy." My mother said as she continued licking her fingers.

"I saw you mom, I saw you with Ray, too," I said.

My mom looked at me before she spoke, "Yeah, Ray mentioned you barged into the bathroom...while I was occupied."

"Occupied? You were occupied? No Mom, you were holding onto the edge of the bathtub...you were on your knees getting fucked by Ray...you were moaning and begging to be fucked harder...totally oblivious to the fact I had come to you for comfort," I said, hanging my head.

I was brought back to that moment in the bathroom. It was as if I was still standing there listening to her moans and hearing the squishing wet sounds of her wet pussy and Ray's cock fucking. I recalled how the smell of sex filled the room. I felt the jealousy of another man touching my mother in ways I craved to touch her.

My mother immediately sat up and reached out and embraced me, pulling my body to hers.

"I'm sorry, Johnnie... these last few weeks with your father have been difficult," My mother said as she hugged me, her head resting against my belly.

I watched as she looked at my cock, the head was inches from her lips. I saw her lick her lips before I heard her sigh.

"Your cock is cute...but it would never satisfy most women....it's so hard...it's so wet...but it's very feminine," My mother said as she caressed my lower belly and then kissed it just below my belly button.

My cock twitched with every beat of my pounding heart. I didn't know what to say. I was so conflicted and aroused. I wanted her to grab my cock and stroke it, lick the precum from the tip, and suck me. My knees were shaking.

"Ooooh, honey are you trembling? Has Mommy made you nervous?" She asked.

I shook my head and put my hand on the back of her head, hoping she would take the hint and take my cock into her mouth or lick me.

"No, Mom...I'm just super horny... I tremble and shiver when I feel like this...see my cock Mommy?... It's so hard and wet."

"I can see that sweetie...it's very feminine...Rene told me your cock is cute...I have to agree with him...it's so cute."

There it was. My mother said it. She didn't see me as a male, she saw me as a girl in a boy's body. She thought my cock was cute, and so did Rene. I wondered what Ray thought, or Jason. My mother sat back as I looked down at my cock. It was smaller and paler in color than any other cock I have seen, the head was never shiny when engorged like Ray's or Jason's.

"Johnnie as much as I've said I wanna have sex with you to Betty and Ray...you're my son and my boundaries tell me it's wrong... maybe if you were more of a man...Dominant and commanding...I might be forced to overlook the fact you're my son...I don't know if I could ever allow a boy...who really wants to be a girl...to fuck me...it would be like fucking your pathetic father."

I was shocked she said anything about my father sexually. Yet, I hung my head in humiliation, although my cock was pointing up. I was terribly aroused, my cock was twitching and oozing precum as my mother looked at my cock, fingering her pussy.

"Oooooh...I wish you were the man Ray is...or even Rene...I would let you fuck me, filling me with your seed as both of them have...Ray's cock is so fat...but you know that don't you sweetie...and Rene's cock has that lovely bend to it...does he pound into you giving you a sissygasm?"

I nodded. I was feeling humiliated, and yet so incredibly aroused. I watched as Mommy fingered herself. Her eyes were riveted on my own. I knew without speaking, that her desires for me still existed, if only because she knew how badly I desired her body and her attention.

"When Rene fucks me, Mommy...he always makes me cum...he fills me with his seed and my clitty drains with cum...I feel it in every part of me...Rene does have that delicious curve that it rubs against my special spot." I said as I continued stroking myself.

I watched as my mother fingered herself. Her eyes were glued to my hand as I stoked my cock.

"Well...what do we have here?" I heard Ray ask as I turned to see him and his two guests standing watching my mother and me.

I quickly pulled my cock back into my swimsuit as I turned to look at the father and son. Ray was in a Speedo and shirtless as was the cute boy. The older gentleman was still dressed in his black slacks and white button-down long-sleeve shirt that he was wearing when he arrived at Ray's house.

Ray took the Initiative and began introductions, "Jean, this is my friend Franco and his son Benny....Franco and Benny this is Jean and her son Johnnie."

I smiled back at them as I heard my mother say "It's so nice to meet you...are you good friends of Ray?"

Ray interrupted, "Franco is a client, I've been doing some paintings and drawings for him...his son is one of my models, we're doing a photo shoot today."

I looked at Ray as he stared back and then looked away. I knew it when that boy got out of the car, he was going to pose for Ray, I felt a shiver of jealousy remembering my first posing for Ray. My mother was still naked on the chaise as the others looked on. She covered her breasts with her arms and crossed her legs.

"Johnnie, would you be a dear and hand me my panties," My mother whispered.

I watched as my mother pulled her panties up her thighs. I noticed Ray and Benny were the only ones watching her, Franco's eyes were glued on me.

"Do you have a bathroom I might use?" Franco asked, looking at me.

"Yeah, In the house...right off the Kitchen through the back door on the right, there's a powder room," I replied.

Franco looked at me, his eyes scanning me from head to toe. "Would you show me?" He asked.

I nodded. I watched as he stared at the front of my swimsuit. My cock was hard and the tight suit clung to every curve, bulge, and crevice. I felt my cock pulsing and oozing my arousal. It felt delicious. I loved when men looked at me with desire and lust.

I heard my mother asking about Benny as she attempted to adjust her bikini bottoms, "So Ray, who's your young friend?" I heard her ask.

I knew my mother had become more openly bold since my father left, but she was actually acting like a slut. I felt the pangs of jealousy stabbing at me again. Franco laid his palm on my bottom and squeezed.

"Would you show me where your powder room is?" He asked.

I nodded, I was distracted. I knew she wanted to see Benny's cock, the bulge in his suit was obvious. Not very big, but very cute. Franco's palm nudged me along as we began walking towards the house. I looked back to see Ray leaning over to kiss my mother. It was a longer kiss than a simple greeting. Again I felt i felt those familiar pangs of jealousy stabbing at me.

"Don't worry about them, Johnnie...let them have their fun... let's you and I find that powder room so I can pee," Franco said with a grin.

12