The Neighbor Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Franco and I walked in silence the last few yards down the path to our back steps, his hand remained on my butt the whole time. I had been hungering for the touch of a man all morning. There's always an immediate connection that is so powerful, so palpable, almost electric between a submissive and a Dominant. It happens in an instant, I was feeling it.

I watched as he entered the powder room. He stood at the toilet and unzipped his tight black slacks and reached into his pants. I wanted to see his cock but as he was facing away I waited.

I stood frozen in the doorway as he turned his head and said, "Johnnie...you may join me if you like, you seem to be curious, are you....curious?"

I nodded and slowly stepped into the powder room. I was very aroused and my hard cock was bulging in my swimsuit. I clasped my hands together in front of me, attempting to hide my arousal. Franco noticed and frowned.

"No need to hide your excitement sweetie...I know you're filled with anticipation and yearning...a sexual hunger that's very hard to hide. Now come here and hold my cock while I piss."

I had never done anything like that and found it an odd request. I looked down and saw his fat cock hanging, waiting for my hand to hold it as he relieved himself. I knelt at his feet, his cock was inches from my lips. Franco laid his hand on my head and let his fingers toy with my hair.

"You are so feminine for a boy, in such a delightfully sexual way...I've seen pictures of you...you are more like a young girl, Johnnie."

I remember looking up at him and smiling.

"Now give me your hand," Franco said as he wrapped my fingers around his cock.

Franco's cock felt warm. It was surprisingly still flaccid. his large hairy balls hung like stallion balls.

"Point it into the bowl as I let go...don't let it splash the walls or the floor."

I felt his cock jump as the first steam of piss squirted from the cock head. I could feel his cock becoming firmer as he released his fragrant yellow elixir into the toilet. I watched in awe as he emptied his bladder. I didn't recall ever having such a strong stream of pee, his masculinity was overpowering. I looked up at him and bit my lower lip, unsure of my feelings. There was a part of me that wanted to lick his cock clean. I wanted to be his dirty girl, the girl who would do almost anything to please him, even if it was sucking his pissy cock.

Franco pulled my head closer, "Now why don't you clean off the last drops of Daddy's piss."

Piss was dripping from his cock head as I extended my tongue and licked. I heard Franco moan as my lips circled the head and sucked, swirling my tongue slowly over the head as it swelled. His hand went to the back of my head.

"That's it...take all of me...Take all of Daddy's fat cock...down your throat...Breathe...Ooh...Ray said you were a good cock sucker...you're better than Benny, but let's keep that our secret."

Franco's cock was swelling as I sucked. I felt his balls slapping my chin as I swallowed all of his cock. With my nose buried in his thick pubic hair, I inhaled his manly scent.

"I thought I would find the two of you doing something fun," I heard Ray's voice.

I looked behind me to see Ray stroking his cock, his Speedo pulled down below his balls. My favorite man was watching me suck cock and stroking his cock as he watched.

"I told you Johnnie was a great cock sucker, I knew you would find an excuse to get him alone."

"Where's Benny," Franco asked.

Ray hesitated and looked at me before he spoke. "I believe Jean entertaining Benny."

I put my jealousy aside ignoring what my slut mommy was probably doing with Benny. I had two masculine cocks in front of me. I reached out pulling Ray closer so I could suck on both of their cocks. My head was moving from Franco's cock to Rays, both men were moaning and thrusting into my mouth. When they came I was drenched in their cum. There was cum dripping from my chin and my suit was splattered with cum spots.

I looked at both men and said, "I think I'll clean off in the pool."

I walked out past my mother and Benny and turned to face them. My mother's eyes opened wide as she stood and approached me. Benny turned and looked for his father who was returning with Ray toward the pool. Benny was still in his Speedo sitting on the chaise. I watched as his eyes took in my cum drenched state. knowing I had most likely sucked his father's cock. I understood his envy and felt we shared a peculiar exchange of parents. I smiled and him.

"Sweetie, you're a hot mess... What did those naughty men do to you?" My mother said as she wiped a couple of large drops of cum from my chin.

"Oooooh, Mother...if only it was you on your knees sucking those two many cocks....you would be drenched in cum too."

My mother stepped back and looked at me again. I could see in her eyes she was envious of me having Ray and Franco. If she only knew what Franco's cock was like, although I guessed Franco was exclusively Gay and solely into younger males such as his son and myself.

Ray and Franco walked onto the pool deck. My mother looked at both men, Ray in his Speedo and Franco still looking immaculate in his slacks and shirt.

"Ray, would you care to take a dip in the pool with me?" My mother asked with a sexy tone in her voice.

"Can I take a rain check, Jean?... We actually stopped by to ask Johnnie if he would help us out with some pictures I'm photographing," Ray said.

My mother looked disappointed, but she recognized she was the odd woman out and nodded.

"You're welcome to come along and watch if you would like," Ray added.

My mother looked at me and bit her lip as if she was waiting for my response.

"You're welcome to come and watch if you would like, Mom...do you wanna see your son being the young Gay boy with masculine men?"

My mother blushed and smiled. "Well, maybe I'll stop by for a bit after I freshen up and change."

I looked at Benny to see his reaction to my mother. He seemed disappointed she wasn't coming along to join us. We seemed to share a mutual attraction for my mother. I wondered for a quick minute what it would be like for both of us to be naked in bed with her. I had yet to see Benny naked and I was intrigued by his tiny bulge.

We walked behind Ray and Franco as we crossed the yard. Ray looked back at me and smiled as Franco entered the house.

"You okay with this Johnnie?" Ray asked.

I shrugged my shoulders, not sure what "this" was. Part of me wanted my mom to be there watching as I sucked a cock or as Ray made me the girl I craved to be, pounding into my tight hole instead of her pussy. I wanted her envious of what her only-born child had become. A slut for men.

Ray grabbed my butt as we entered the house and pushed me into the bathroom. I was feeling pretty confident after the conversation with my mother. but as he pushed me against the vanity I began to melt back into my submissive place Ray had that effect on me. I felt his cock press against my clitty and grind into me. The look in his eyes was more affection than lust.

I began, "I wanted," Ray put his finger to my lips, stopping my words.

"I know, I see the tension between you and your mom. I see your jealousy too. I see the way you want to be claimed by me, so your mom can see you're mine...you are mine. Ever since that morning in my house." Ray said as he leaned in and kissed me.

My head was spinning. I was feeling affection and lust and all I wanted to do was fall to my knees and suck his amazing cock.

"Come, let's get into this photoshoot...are you willing to do whatever I ask of you? Can I count on you? Ray asked.

I nodded and followed Ray into his studio.

As I stepped into the studio I looked to my left and saw Benny on his knees sucking his father's cock. It hit me, Benny was

sucking his father's cock, just like I did. Benny assumed I did and had the look of a possessive sissy son claiming his Daddy. I loved having the power over him, knowing his Daddy loved how I sucked his fat cock and swallowed his cum.

Ray approached me and grabbed my bottom. He could tell what was going through my mind. He saw the yearning I felt deep down inside.

"Would like your father to be standing in front of you like that?"

I looked at Ray shocked he would suggest that. I knew he was aware of how badly I desired my mother, but suggesting I wished I was sucking my father's cock was surprising, knowing what he knew about my father and my relationship.

"I love watching fathers and sons being intimate. You could have that with your Dad if you approached it right. You have too much animosity toward him, and I know he loves you. He knows you hate it that he chose Rene over you. When he comes back, you should give him a chance, he might treat you differently. Let's get this photo shoot going." Ray's words made me think.

"Okay, guys...let me set the stage for what I'm looking for...do I have your attention?" Ray said quite loudly.

Benny stopped sucking his father and Franco helped his son up from his knees. I watched as Benny looked me up and down. He reached down and fondled his little panty bump as his gaze dropped to the front of my swimming suit. I could see his conflict with me.

"Johnnie, can you please jump in the shower and rinse off all that cum on you and out of your swimsuit? I have something I'd rather you wear when you're done. Benny, you can join Johnnie and freshen up too. Hey...and while you're at it shave off any stubbles...you two can do each other," Ray ordered us.

I looked at Benny as he glanced at me and then his father. Franco waved his hand toward the bathroom, his intentions were obvious. Benny followed me down the hallway and into the bathroom.

Benny looked at me, his eyes focused on my soiled bathing suit. "Is that my father's cum? He asked.

I nodded, I wasn't sure whether to feel bad for him or feel dominant over him. I loved sucking his Daddy, but rubbing it in probably wasn't a wise thing to do. Suddenly I was reminded of Rene and my Father.

"He always does things like that, he likes boys our age. I've seen him or caught him a bunch of times," Benny said as he looked directly at me.

I slowly pulled the straps of my bathing suit from my shoulders and left it to cling around my hips.

"I like your Nipples," Benny said.

"They're really sensitive," I said as I bit my lower lip, staring back at him, hoping he figured me out.

Benny looked straight back at me. He was silent, but something was churning within him. I watched as his lip quivered. He stepped a little closer and hovered there before he almost stepped backward. Trying to save himself from falling, he crashed into me. I grabbed him to break his fall and held him, I felt he needed holding. He had laid his head on my shoulder and suddenly lifted it as if he shouldn't have melted into me, if only for a few seconds.

"Shhhhhhhh...shhhhhhh...It's okay...lay your head back down... take a minute Benny," I said as my palm nudged his head back on my shoulder.

It seemed like Benny was close to tears. I brought my hand up to his cheek. and asked, "Was I the first time you knew for sure another male sucked your father?"

Benny nodded. His skin was pale and smooth and virtually hairless, I brushed my hand over his chest. His nipples responded, hardening under my palm. I heard a soft whimper and let my hand fall to the front of his Speedos. Surprisingly his cock wasn't hard. It felt tiny. I squeezed him. I heard another moan, more like a whimper. I squeezed his cock again and held it tight. Benny pressed his cock into my hand harder.

I looked him in the eye and said, "My Dad's a lot like yours...I think. He fucked my best friend and then he left. Your dad gives you attention...my father never did in the way I needed it, wanted it. You have sex with your dad, and he seems a little affectionate, is he?"

Benny looked at me thinking about what I told him. "Sometimes he's affectionate...when he wants something."

"You mean like sex, his cock?" I asked.

Benny nodded.

"I kind of felt that when I took him into the house to pee. But he fucks you, right? I asked.

Benny nodded again and then began, "He fucks me, sometimes I just want him to hold me when...he's in me.

"We should get showered and shaved, let me help you with your suit," I said.

I knelt and put my thumbs in the waistband of Benny's Speedo. I looked up at him as I began to pull downward. Benny was looking away as if his head was somewhere else. I took the opportunity to pull his Speedos down to his ankles as he stepped out of them. His cock was tiny. For an eighteen-year-old boy, his cock was unusually small but so cute. I leaned in and kissed the head as he jumped, not expecting the contact.

Looking up I said, "You're so cute and so feminine."

"That's what my father says, he says I have a clitty...not a cock...that I'll never be able to satisfy a woman...and I need to learn to be satisfied in other ways."

My clitty was hard and I was very aroused but Benny and I needed to get in the shower and shave ourselves. "My mother tells me the same."

Benny looked down at me and smiled, we both started laughing.

"Let me get the water hot and we can shower and then we can shave each other," I said as I fondled Benny's hardening cock.

When the water was warm I told Benny to join me, I watched as the water ran off his head, over his nipples, and down his smooth flat belly. Benny's cock was a hard 4" nail that stood straight up from his lower torso. The head was a light purple and shiny. He looked at me with his head cocked, like he was just peeking at me. I stepped forward and pressed my hard cock against Benny's and ground mine against his. I heard him whimper softly.

"I think you're fucking beautiful, Benny," I said as I leaned in to kiss him.

I heard him sigh as his shoulders dropped in repose. "You wanna be seduced, don't you?

Benny kissed me back, opening his mouth and offering his wet tongue. We clung to each other under the warm water in a passionate kiss as we pressed our hard cocks against each other. The photo shoot, Ray, and Franco disappeared from my mind. Everything that meant anything to me was standing in the shower and clinging to me. I leaned down and took Benny's nipple in my mouth, nibbling at first and then pulling it with my lips. I heard Benny whimper. I grabbed the razor and knelt in front of this pretty boy, as he took over teasing and pinching his nipples. I looked to find any unwanted hair to shave from his body and only saw a smooth body, free of any pubic hair. I turned him around with no resistance or hesitation. The young twink put his hands on the shower wall and pushed his bottom back at me, I was inches from this sweet boy's pussy. My thumbs spread his butt cheeks to reveal his pink puckered hole.

"Benny,..you are fucking beautiful," I said again.

Hearing the bathroom door open, I wiped the steam from the shower door and saw Ray looking in. I turned away and stuck my tongue in Benny's pussy. I heard the bathroom door close and Ray was gone.

"Now I believe we can take our time," I said in a flirty tone as I returned to teasing his fuck hole with my tongue.

"Oooooooh....Johnnie, that feels so good," Beeny moaned as he reached back holding his butt cheeks farther apart, pressing back into me.

I reached under between Benny's legs and grabbed his tiny hard cock as I penetrated his pink puckered fuck hole with my tongue. He tasted so good, and I wanted to taste his cute cock too, but my cock was pulsing with another desire. I reached over and filled my palm with Ray's soap gel and stroked my cock.

"Can I make love to you," I asked.

Benny nodded his head. My cock head caressed his pussy as he pushed back into me encouraging me to enter him. I pushed forward and felt my helmet head slip easily into him. This boy was stretched and used well, he had seen his father's cock or other cocks many times. Benny began to move back and forth. riding my cock.

"Oooooooh, Johnnie...that feels so good... fuck me harder...fuck me...your cock is perfect...Ooooooh,"

I felt powerful as my cock thrust in and out of Benny. I felt his rectum contract around me as we felt like one with each other. Benny was a tender boy. delicate and fragile, but genuine with a tough exterior. This was my first time entering anybody, it was the very first time I fucked anybody. It was the first time I felt responsible for his needs. It was our first time and we would never have another first time, I wanted Benny to remember it as loving and passionate. I needed him as much as he needed me, we had much in common and I found that comforting and exciting. As my orgasm began to wash over me I held on to his hips more firmly and thrust into him deeper and harder.

"Oooooooh...Ooooooh...I'm so close Johnnie...don't stop...fuck me harder...fuck me harder."

Hearing his words swelled my cock head as I filled his pussy with my cum. I leaned forward enjoying the feeling of Benny's pussy contractions as the water became chilling cold.

In a shivering panic, we both quickly jumped out of the shower. I grabbed a towel and began drying a trembling Benny. Kneeling, I brushed the soft towel over his calves and thighs, stopping to gaze at Benny's shriveled cock and balls. The cold water had had its effect. Benny's cock was so much smaller than even mine. I wondered if he would ever be able to penetrate a man or a woman. I leaned in and sucked the last drops of cum that ran from what could have been a clitty. I swirled my tongue over the head as I felt his tiny appendage beginning to swell. His hands grabbed my head and began pressing his short cock against my tongue, holding my face against his smooth belly. Despite his tiny cock, Benny had a big attitude. Suddenly I tasted his sweet and salty cum coat my lips and tongue. He whimpered quietly as he filled my mouth. Looking up I parted my lips to show him his cum laying on my tongue before I stood to kiss him.

12