All Comments on 'The Neighbor Girl and Her Friend'

by bman34

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

waist

sight

silver766silver766about 13 years ago
Loved it!!!!!!

Your writing is awesome! You just hit another one out of the park. Man, wow, are you sure that you're a new writer, because the way you spit out a story suggests otherwise. Once again i'm in awe of your talented pen. I can't wait for part three. Keep em coming!

Thank you, from miss silver766

bman34bman34about 13 years agoAuthor
thanks

Thanks for the kind words.

This was the first story I wrote a few months ago and originally posted on a different site. I enjoyed reading the stories on that site and decided to give it a try myself. It takes me a while to get motivated to write one, but once I find a topic/plot that inspires me it comes out pretty easy.

The third Neighbor Girl story is pending and I have another series that I will post as well...probably in a few chapters.

bman34bman34about 13 years agoAuthor
Learn constructive criticism.....

This comment is for the person that sent me feedback on this story.

This was exactly the 2nd story I’ve posted on this site so I am not real familiar with the way everything works. I apologize that not calling out this story as a “part 2” in the title sent you off the deep end and caused you to send me a ranting email. I didn’t realize that not following YOUR rules for posting stories would cause so much hatred in your life….not my intention.

As for the rating of 1, I don’t really care. I write the stories because I enjoy writing them. I posted them here because I enjoy reading a good story so I figured I’d share what I wrote hoping someone might enjoy it as well.

I changed my most recent submittal to hopefully address the issue you brought up. Next time you have feedback like that, try not being such a prick and try just telling the author a better way to title their story.

I hope you enjoy part 3 once it’s approved.

I haven't figured out if I can edit the first to parts of this story, but If I do, I'll change those as well. I understand your concern even though you did a terrible job of expressing it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Awesome!

Please more! This is great stuff. Sure, a couple of typo's but seriously - compared to some of the stories on here, this is excellent!

More!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Stupid and inept.

Just mindless prattle. 1* !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
my neighbor is pretty&she likes girls so does her friend.

my pretty neighbor likes girls.she leaves her bedroom window open at night.i hear some wild sounds at night.she has lived next door for about a couple of years.i really like her.for the heck of it I asked her out for dinner&she surprised me she went with me.we had a good time.we got back to her front door&was saying good night.she hugged me&i don't know where it came from I said we have lived next door to eachother for 2 years I love you you are a fine person.she got the shocked look on her face&her eyes got big.it was the first time a man cared&said I love you..she grabbed me &dragged me into her place.she ripped her clothes off&pulled mine off.she said say that again.i said I care for you&i love you.she screamed&threw me on the bed&screwed the hell out of me.she wont let me go she adores me&we got married.i understand she is bisexual.i let her have sex with one of her female friends once a month&they let me watch.last night they were having sex&told her I love you.she yelled&started moaning&having a wild orgasm.you see no man cared&said ilove you.she wont let me go.i am her man.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous