The Neighbor Pt. 03

Story Info
Gary moves in, I'm over the moon, the sex is incredible.
1.8k words
4.78
8.5k
9

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was giddy, over the moon, I went about my usual day cleaning planning dinner for Gary and I, there was a loud bang at the door, then someone was banging on my suite door. I looked in the peephole it was Gary's girlfriend.

"Can I help you? What is all this stuff at my doorway?"

"It's your queer assed boyfriends stuff faggot, you can have him and his little dick too. You make me sick you fucking queers."

I simply smiled at her, almost laughed at her.

"Thank you very much for delivering Gary's stuff, have a great day you evil Bitch."

I grabbed the boxes she had dropped at my front door, it was all Gary's personal stuff, clothing colognes deodorant, the clothes all very dirty and smelly. I sorted what was here, I grabbed his sweats and tee he had here, it made three loads of laundry. I got it all washed, dried and folded, I made room in my dresser and closet for Gary's clothes.

When Gary got home he looked better not so dragged out, not so tired and weary looking. I told him his girlfriend had dropped his clothes off in a couple of boxes, I told her thank you for the delivery bitch. He laughed and apologized and added ex girlfriend, I showed him where his clean clothes were so he could shower and put on something more comfortable, I also handed him a key for my apartment.

Gary smiled at me, he grabbed me and pulled me in for a kiss.

"Thank you for all of this Bill, I really appreciate it and you of course."

He gave me one more kiss then headed for the shower, I got his dirty clothes and put them in the hamper. He came out of the bathroom naked and rock hard of course.

"Bill any chance you and I could you know, maybe do a few things, something, anything, I am so horny right now, Please Bill."

"Of course Gary I would love to do somethings with you."

Gary stretched out on the bed naked, clean and smelling oh so good, he even tasted good, I licked him head to toe, I found spots on this mans body no one had ever explored. Gary was over the moon, he moaned he groaned, he yelped a few times, I sucked his balls into my mouth and massaged them. I took his huge penis in my mouth and lathered it up with spittle.

I reached over and grabbed the lube from the drawer, Gary watched me as I slopped the lube on his cock, I slicked up my hole and got on top of him. His knob was so thick, once in, his cock slowly disappeared deep inside of me. The look on Gary's face was priceless, he seemed shocked, euphoric and ready to fill my hole with his seed.

We started slow, then I rode him harder, I suggested we change positions, we would try doggy style, Gary was so gentle at first till I told him to fuck that hole. The man gave it to me after that, his cock pounded my hole, his balls slapping my taint. Gary was breathing hard, his cock stiffened and wham he blasted my innards with his seed.

Gary collapsed on top of me, I slowly laid down, his cock still deep inside me, Gary held me like he and I would fall off the bed.

"Dammit Bill that ass of yours is so tight, it took all I had to not shoot a load in the first few seconds."

"Well Gary I hope that you will be able to hold back and maybe go a few more rounds next time."

Gary seemed to perk up, his cock hardening once more, his cock drilled me harder this time, I tried to hold him inside me, clamping down on his cock only made him cum that much sooner. Gary flooded me with his cum, I was dripping all over our bed. Gary rolled off of me and laid there worn out spent, no more cum to give me right now.

I got a towel and cleaned the man off, he put on his sweats and he and I would have a beer, I checked on dinner, set the table and served us up our meal. Sitting across from him I knew I had feelings for this man already, I could love this man. He too stared at me, I knew he appreciated the meals the sex and the care I put in to looking after him.

Gary helped with clean up, his cock once again awake and ready for more action, he was at the sink rinsing dishes, I pulled his sweats down and got in front of him sitting on the floor. Garys massive cock semi erect and ready. I swallowed him to the base. Gary fucked my mouth my head between him and the cupboard.

His balls quick to react, I drained the man of yet another load of cum, his knees weak, his cock slowly dripping more of his precious seed inside my wanting mouth. Gary's balls slowly descended back into place, I sat there watching his cock slowly soften. I knew if I took it back in my mouth I could drain him of one more load.

Gary stepped back his sweats still at his ankles, he pulled me up, his lips on mine, my own cock raging hard and ready for whatever he planned to do to me at this point. Gary bent me over the kitchen table, pulled off my boxers, spread my legs and spit in his hand and lubed up his cock. He slowly pressed his cock into my hole, his cock hit me in all the right places.

Gary grabbed my cock in his hand and stroked me, his cock in deep, it felt so good to have him inside me and with him stroking me I was so close. I clamped down on his cock with my ass, Gary fucked me harder, stroked my cock with a tighter grip. He and I shot at the same time, my body contorted as he filled me full of cum.

He stood there his cock still deep inside me, his hand still holding my softening cum soaked cock, Gary turned me around and kissed me, a long deep sensual kiss,, he and I walked to the bathroom our steps short as he had his sweats at the ankles I had my boxers at mine.

I wiped him clean, kissed his cock, then pulled up his sweats, stood and kissed him, he went to the living room to get comfy on the couch. I cleaned myself up and joined him with a beer for us both, he was laid out, he lifted his head and he would lay with his head on my lap. I gently stroked his hair as he laid there, Gary soon off to dreamland.

I watched a few hours of tv while he slept on me, I was so happy to have met this man, I woke him, he and I snuggled up in bed and soon were off to sleep. Gary and I were both off as it was Saturday, we did not really have any plans I needed a few groceries but nothing that important.

I woke up at seven, he was asleep, his face facing my own, he really was a handsome man, the dark hair against his tanned skin, his full lips, long eyelashes. I was in love with this man, there was no denying it. Gary woke up, he and I looking at each other, he leaned in for a kiss, he got on top of me, his cock like a steel bar, his hands holding mine above my head.

Gary kissed me over and over, his lips meshing with my own, he had this look.

"Everything okay Gary?"

"Better than okay Bill, everything is perfect, you are perfect, I Love you Babe."

I laid there, I was at a loss for words, a tear ran down my face, Gary leaned in and kissed me.

"I love you too Gary but I thought you were straight?"

"Babe I am pretty sure I am not straight, pretty sure I never really was being honest. I'm in love with a man, I have never had better sex than I have ever had in my entire life as I have had with you Babe, so straight no I am pretty sure I am not."

I pulled back my legs and Gary got into position, he grabbed the lube and slicked himself up, his cock slowly entered my ass. Dam he was big and long and perfect in every way, Gary stared at me as his cock slid in and out of me. He leaned in and kissed me, his strokes harder, he needed to cum, he leaned back grabbed my own cock and stroked me as he fucked me.

I clamped down on his cock and he shot, his orgasm triggered my own, he and I rode the wave of the orgasm. Gary laid on my chest, his cock slipping out of me, my legs came down and he got comfortable on top of me. I held him close to me, he soon dozed off, I laid there I was over the moon right now, Gary woke as there was a loud knock at the door, I put on a robe and looked in the peephole.

"Gary I think it's for you, it's her."

I did not open the door, I let her stand there, Gary got up and walked to the door, he slowly opened it, putting his foot so she could not barge in.

"What? What the fuck do you want?"

I had never heard Gary swear before, he was always so polite and well mannered.

"Gary I want you back Babe, I love you."

Even listening to her words made me want to vomit, I did not know this woman but I detested her. Gary stood there not a word spoken, she came in closer to reach out to touch him. Gary pulled back, this look of distaste on his face.

"Get out, get away from me and Bill, if you ever come near us we will call the police, you are the most awful person I have ever had the displeasure of meeting and being with, even the though of you trying to touch me makes me want to be sick."

She stepped back, I knew she would retaliate, she leaned in and spit on Gary. I grabbed paper towel and went to wipe it off of him.

"Fucking queer cock sucking cocksuckers, you make me sick."

"But yet your here trying to get Gary back, you are one fucked up individual."

Gary shut the door and locked it, she spit on our door yelling cocksuckers. I went out and wiped it off, we ran into her a few times, she gave us some hassle, nothing Gary and I could not handle. She was eventually evicted from the building, I was told for rent not being paid for months. Gary and I were happy the sex only got better with time, Gary could go for hours at a time, he was wearing me out.

I love him more today than I did yesterday.