My Cousin's Son

Story Info
A young man, hot hung horny, my cousin's handsome son.
1.8k words
4.36
26k
25

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My entire family was planning a family reunion, all the cousins uncles, aunts any and all relatives would be there. I so looked forward to seeing cousin John, it had been so many years since the last time he and I had seen each other.

John and I used to hang out, his parents had moved to our town just before graduation, he and I hung out and became best friends. We did everything together, including masturbation and yes eventually sucking each others cocks. We never did any more than just the occasional jerk off or we would suck each others cocks, and yes we were both eighteen.

It was usually myself who was doing the sucking, I loved to have a cock in my mouth, I loved the texture, the way it felt. With John being my first cock I got lots of practice learning how to pleasure a man's cock. I myself was gay as you can probably figure out by now, John married his high school sweetheart, and no she never knew I was sucking her boyfriends cock on the side.

Hard to believe this was twenty one years ago, their oldest son was nineteen now, no wait he would be twenty. They would have two more kids a girl then another boy, John and I tried to keep in contact with each other but with distance and the amount of time we rarely even sent each other a Christmas card anymore.

All I knew was I was looking forward to see how John had aged, if there was any spark left between us, I still wanted to be able to suck his cock one more time. John and his family would stay at a hotel, I offered for them to stay with me in my house but his wife insisted on a hotel. I had my Aunt and Uncle in my spare bedroom instead.

We would all get together at my parents home they had a massive yard that we set up for a barbeque, hot dogs and hamburgers for all. I got my Aunt and Uncle over to my parents home they got to sit and chat with Mom and Dad, while I served drinks and snacks to our many guests.

I saw John and his family come in to the backyard, John looked amazing he had aged so well, he was always a handsome man but with the addition of a full trimmed beard, the short hair, always dressed so well and his body still looked amazing. His wife Sherry also looked great, the three kids all looked like their parents.

Their oldest son Dillon was a looker for sure the dark hair, the five o'clock shadow, a well built chest, strong muscular legs, even his feet were sexy. I made my way over to greet them, I showed them where everything was and to make themselves at home. John and I stood there looking at each other, dam he was still so hot, I wanted to blow him right here right now.

We made small talk, he told me of his work and how quickly his kids were growing up, his oldest son would be twenty one this year. So it seems she was pregnant long before the wedding, they would be married twenty one years this year. John soon left and went back to his wife's side, I stood there watching them.

Dillon came up and shook my hand, he was a very nice young man for sure, he asked what a guy could do to have fun in the small city. I told him there were lots of good looking women in the area, cinema, shopping malls, like the bigger cities but with less amenities. I commented there were two bathhouses as well if that was his thing.

He stood there looking at me, I could see the wheels turning this young man had seed to spread and he intended to spread as much as he could. Dillon and I talked for a bit, he was a very nice young man for sure, very polite so good looking and the bulge in his trousers seemed to just be getting bigger and bigger.

Seems he was better hung than his father, John had a nice cock, not huge but nice to suck for sure. I know I drained it of lots of his seed, John and I were playing up to three times a day. We all ate then we would all head home, the official family gathering would be on Saturday night at the local community center.

I left my Aunt and Uncle with my parents they wanted them to stay with them instead, I would bring over their luggage and have my own home to myself. John and his family back to their hotel, I could see Dillon was antsy, think the boy was more than a little horny. By the bulge in his form fitting shorts he was very horny.

We were all about to leave John and his family in their rental, me in my SUV, Dillon told his Dad he would come and hang out with me if that was okay with me. I was okay with having Dillon with me, I suspected he had some questions he wanted to ask me. I knew his Mom was dead set against it, John was also not on board with me being with his Son.

Dillon and I went over to my place to get my Aunt and Uncles luggage then we would hang out, I was the one with the pool after all. Dillon asked me all kinds of questions, why was I not married, had I ever been to a bathhouse, were they any good? He cut to the chase, I was open and upfront with all my answers.

"Dillon I am openly gay, I am surprised your parents did not warn you ahead of time not to associate with me."

"Bill no one tells me who to hang out with, I choose my own friends and who I hang out with, besides I like to be with my own kind."

I gave him a look, did he just tell me he was gay, or bi?

"Dillon I go to the local bathhouse on Friday nights, it's the busiest night of the week, and I only go to the one that is gay only, the other is coed."

His eyes grew bigger, he kind of half smiled.

"So Bill it is Friday night after all, are you planning to go cause I would be down to go check it out."

"I had planned to just stay at home seeing all the family is here but I would love to show you our local bathhouse."

We dropped off the luggage and went by to grab Dillon's luggage, he wanted to stay with me not at the hotel with his little brother. His parents protested him not staying in the hotel but he was old enough to make his own decisions. Dillon set himself up in my spare bedroom, it was even better than his hotel, queen sized bed, a full bathroom of his own, over sized shower, with a soaker tub and a pool in the back yard.

I went to my room and stripped down to a pair of swim trunks, I normally swim naked but with Dillon here not like I could do that. Dillon came out in a pair of boxer shorts, he did not own a pair of swim trunks it seems.

It was easy to see his semi erect cock he could not hide it in his thin material boxer shorts, even his balls were easy to define in them as well. He and I would have a beer poolside then a dip in the pool, we drank our beer he thanked me for letting him stay with me in my beautiful home. He jokingly asked if he could move in.

He and I dove in the pool he was a swimmer, I could not out swim him by any means, his form his strokes, a very strong swimmer in fact. He and I sat on the edge legs in the water, it really was a beautiful day out, full sun nice a warm on the body. Dillon and I got back into our loungers, the fabric hugged his ass like it was in love with those tight globes.

I got us another beer, he and I would just relax this afternoon, I would order pizza for dinner then he really wanted to check out the local bathhouse, and yes he wanted to go to the gay one. We had our pizza then got dressed to go to the bathhouse. I expected him to be nervous, maybe a bit shy, on edge just a bit, but no he was calm like he had done this many times.

We drove down, I asked if he was nervous or shy about going to a bathhouse for the first time. He laughed at my question.

"I go on a regular basis back home to the bath house we have, told I am a pretty good little cocksucker as well."

My cock really liked what he had just said, it jumped, then leaked a small pool of precum, I knew I secretly wanted him to suck my cock, and I knew I wanted to suck his. He and I took lockers, I would get to see him fully naked.

He and I quickly shed our clothes, his cock was truly magnificent, uncut with a full loose foreskin that protruded beyond his knob, his balls shaved smooth, he only had a small patch over his cock of rich thick black pubes.

His eyes were on me as I removed my clothes, I never wore underwear to a bathhouse. Why put on layers of clothing to come to a place to get naked. He stared at my semi erect cock, he even licked his lips as my cock leaked out a stream of precum. We wrapped our towels and headed for the hot tub, the hot tub was always my favorite start at this bathhouse.

Dillon took off his towel and walked to the hot tub naked, watching that ass flex as he walked along, I wanted to touch it, I wanted to be on my knees licking it. My cock quickly grew as I watched that perfect ass walk along. Dillon did it on purpose for sure, just as we got to the tub he dropped his towel, he bent down spreading those cheeks.

His hole was so beautiful, his ass cheeks covered in a fine layer of dark hair, his ass not tanned, his crack was shaved smooth, his hole so tight, a perfect sphincter, even my tongue was horny now. I wanted his ass on my face till he begged me to fuck him. We got in the tub, there were lots of guys some I knew some I had not seen before.

They all wanted to get a look at Dillon, they all wanted to play with his big cock and taste that perfect ass. He and I relaxed in the tub for a bit, one guy I knew fairly well came and chatted with me in the tub, Dillon wanted to go explore the place, so he went out to explore.