The Neighborhood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karen finally called. "Bill just left for his supposed Lodge meeting." It was 7:30. I told her to give them an hour, then I'll park in front of her house, and we can walk to my house.

We sat on the front porch at my house, waiting for the process server. We weren't afraid of starting any rumors if a neighbor saw us sitting there together. There would be enough rumors tomorrow for everyone.

The process server showed up at the requested time of 8:45. I unlocked the door and we waited in the living room.

There was some noise from upstairs, but not a lot. Sex together was nothing new to them.

I still loved Jan, and felt a little jealousy over what was going on upstairs, but mostly what I felt was hate for both of them; hate for Bill for fathering my son all those years ago, and hate for Jan for all the deceit, and lies.

It was about an hour later when the two lovebirds started down the stairs, all showered and dressed. Jan was giggling at something Bill had just said.

They didn't see the three of us immediately; then Jan's giggle turned into, "oh my god, NO, NO, NO." Her head dropped into her hands as she started sobbing. I said nothing, as they just stood on the stairs with an astonished look.

Karen said in a mild tone: "Hi Bill, have you two been having fun. Come on down and join us." As they came down, saying nothing, I nodded to the process server. He reached the bottom of the stairs at the same time they did.

"Are you Jan Meadows?" "Are you Bill Donelly?" As they each answered "yes" he handed them an envelope. "You have been served.". He then turned and walked out the door.

There were tears in the eyes of both lovers, as I said; "the package also contains an order restraining each of you from being within 500 feet of your house. You are both in violation right now. There's a suitcase for each of you at the door. If you don't take it and leave right now, I'll call the police."

We were all standing now.

Jan just kept her hands over her face, saying, "no, this can't be happening, over and over."

Bill started toward Karen; "please baby, it was just this one time. It was just a mistake. It didn't mean anything."

My fist caught his nose about 3 feet before he reached Karen. All the anger and fury that had built up toward this man came out, as blood spurted from his shattered nose all over Karen and I.

Bill fell to the floor; dazed. I half carried, half dragged him to the door and threw him out. I looked at Jan and said "get out." She had never seen me hit anyone, or be in such a rage. Jan was afraid she might be on the receiving end of the rage, so she ran out the front door.

I tossed both suitcases and her purse out, then closed and locked the door.

The lovers left in Jan's car. Bill was not doing well, and needed a doctor.

Neither lover contested their divorce. Karen's was finalized five months later, mine a week after that.

Karen and I have gotten together several times during the divorce proceedings; not really on a date, but for a lunch or dinner. Neither of us is looking for romance right now, but who knows.

I haven't talked to Jan; and although there is still a little pang of love there occasionally, it's getting easier being without her every day.

I've told Ken as much as he wants to know, including his sperm donor. He said he has visited his mother a few times, and that Bill and Jan were living together for a while, but no longer. He said he never would visit his mother when Bill was there. Now that Bill has moved out, he and his mother have developed a good relationship.

12