The Neighborhood

Story Info
Tony helps the neighborhood women.
7.1k words
4.19
38.7k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our neighborhood is quite small. Large enough for a variety of homeowners but too small for a homeowner's association. Not large enough to be noticed unless you lived there. It's an unusual collection of homes. Each home was designed and built with no community standards so each home is unique. There are ten houses in all, each inhabited by a single couple without children, at least without children still at home. The whole place is on a single cul-de-sac and nobody wanders by accidently.

Irena and I are one of those couples. Irena calls me many things but my given name is Antonio. Most everyone, including Irena when she's not unhappy with me, calls me Andy. I believe life in the neighborhood is typical of most established relationships. Irena and I live with each other but not overly involved with each other's lives. We have dinner together most evenings, watch television together without much interaction with each other and we have sex about once or twice a month, whenever one of us gets horny, usually me, and the other, usually Irena, doesn't have the strength to fend off my approach.

I'm not retired but I don't really work either. I make and modify guns in the shed behind my house and the income is more than I can make with any regular employment I'm qualified for. Irena is marginally aware of my source of income but doesn't care as long as she gets her share. The work also leaves me with significant quantities of free time to use as I please, usually watching the other women in the neighborhood.

None of them are outstanding beauties but none of them are without marvelous attributes like big breasts, cute asses and great smiles, including Irena. I wouldn't refuse sex with any of them but I don't expect any invitations. I flirt and tease when I get the chance but mostly I just observe and fantasize while I'm in the shower.

Spring is a particularly fine time of the year. There's new growth on the trees, glowing green in the sunlight and the neighbors are coming out of their homes to enjoy the end of winter. I walk the neighborhood every day, nodding and waving to the wives of my neighbors while their husbands are at work and their wives are home alone. I don't imagine anything unusual will occur and I'm content to know each of the women by name and they know my name.

Things changed on a Thursday in early April. Luann called to me as I walked past her house. "Andy," she called. "Could you please come in and help me."

Luann is one of the nicest women in the neighborhood. Nice hair, nice face, nice breasts, nice ass. Overall, a middle-aged woman with a young body. There wasn't any way I wasn't going to help her, whatever she needed.

Her voice was coming from the small window I assumed was her bathroom. I stood outside. "What can I do for you?" I asked.

"Come inside. The door's unlocked," Luann called to me.

Tentatively, I entered her home. I'd been here before, usually to help her relocate a bookcase, rearrange the furniture or hang a picture. "I'm in the bathroom," called Luann.

I was having a problem imagining what she needed in the bathroom. The bathroom door was closed. "It's okay. You can come in," Luann called.

I opened the door slowly. Luann was standing in the center of the room with her back to me. She was holding a towel in her left hand and her body was wet from the shower. I determined she had just finished a shower since she was completely naked. Luann held the towel out to me. "Would you please dry my back?" she asked.

When I didn't move, she looked over her shoulder at me. "Come on. Dry my back," she said. "I twisted something this morning and I can't reach my back."

Nobody in his right mind would believe a naked woman couldn't find a way to dry her own back, including me. Anticipating something more, I took the towel from her hand and began to dab the moisture from her back.

"You'll need to apply more pressure than that," Luann said. "Put your hand on my shoulder to stabilize me and rub a little firmer."

I did as I was told and dried her back with the towel. I paused at her waist, her back completely dry.

"You can dry further down," Luann suggested.

Further down was her ass. As I told you, Luann has a fine ass and naked it was even finer. I began to dry her ass. "That's perfect," she told me. "Don't forget the space between my cheeks," she suggested with a slight wiggle.

As I worked the towel between her cheeks with my fingers, Luann added, "You might as well do the backs of my legs while you're at it."

I dried the backs of her legs. She lifted one leg so I could dry her foot. That required I kneel down and she lifted her other legs for me. Before I could stand up, she turned around. "You might as well do the fronts of my legs," she offered.

Luann was standing in front of me on my knees. Her wet pubic triangle was directly in front of my eyes and inches away from my nose. I took a deep breath, inhaling the musky aroma of her sex. That did nothing to make things easier. I dried the front of her legs and, as I reached her thighs, she spread her legs to give the towel access. I dried between her legs and, without the towel, I cupped her pubis with my right hand.

"Oh," exclaimed Luann. She took hold of my shoulders and stood me up in front of her. In the process, my hand slipped from between her legs. I stood in front of her, looking down into her eyes. "Did you do that on purpose?" she asked.

Not knowing what to expect, a rebuke or an invitation, I sheepishly nodded.

"Then why did you stop?" Luann asked.

You might conclude a red-blooded male would shift immediately into high gear, put his hand back between her legs and drag her off to the bedroom for action. Not so. I stood frozen in front of her. My gears were stripped. Yes, I had fantasized about Luann but not this way. Not with her leading the way. Not this easy.

I guess Luann took pity on me. She leaned up and kissed me, on the lips, with meaning. She put her hand on my gearshift, I slipped my clutch and my hand slipped back between the warmth between her legs. Her kiss intensified. Her grip on my erection intensified. My finger slipped into her between her legs and everything intensified.

We stumbled our way out of the bathroom and toward the bedroom. By the time we got there, my shirt and shoes were on the floor in the hallway and I was struggling to walk with my pants and shorts around my calves. Luann pushed me back on the bed and pulled the rest of my clothing off my legs. She went back for my socks. When I was a naked as she was, she pushed me further back on the bed and straddled my hips on her knees.

"I'm going to fuck you now," she said. "Are you okay with that?"

I nodded, put my hands on her hips and pulled her down on my erection. Several necessary moves later, I slipped inside her and she sat on my hips, pressing down to experience the complete length of my erection. She fucked me with abandon. We rolled over, her legs came up over my shoulders and we rutted, desperate to finish before we came to our senses.

When I came, I remembered similar explosions when I was a twenty-year-old college student. Luann had beaten me to it. The volume of fluid she donated to our efforts was also reminiscent of my college days. We lay together, with me on top until my erection relaxed and slipped out of her.

We lay alongside each other as our breathing returned to normal. Luann looked over at me. "Are you okay?" she asked.

"I'm fine," I answered, "just wondering why?"

"Andy," Luann said. "We've been neighbors for a long time. I've watched you and wondered how you'd be in bed. Honestly," she continued, "my husband Daryl used to be energetic in bed but he's lost his edge and his desire. I thought you might still have what I need and I was right. Today I got the nerve to get you into my bed."

"I feel honored. I hope I didn't disappoint."

"Honey," Luann added. "You didn't disappoint. You exceeded my expectations."

"You took a chance," I stated. "A lot of other things could have happened."

"I did and I didn't care. I wanted what I wanted. You know, I spent over an hour naked in the bathroom waiting for you to walk by."

"If I hadn't walked by?"

"I would have tried again tomorrow."

"I'm glad I walked by today."

"So am I," said Luann. "Was that good enough to repeat?" she asked.

"I may need some time," I told her.

Luann turned around, put her head on my thigh and her hand on my shining, limp penis. She held my cock in her hand. "It's hard to believe this made me feel so wonderful."

"It wasn't him. It was his big brother," I quipped.

"Does his big brother want to come out and play again?" she asked.

"He does but he needs his rest," I told her.

"It wouldn't hurt to encourage him, would it?"

"It wouldn't hurt," I responded.

Luann leaned in and took my cock into her mouth. "Oh, I taste good on you," she said.

"Oh, you feel good on me," I told her.

"Do you think big brother will come out to see what's happening?"

"I guarantee it," I said.

I was truthful. Ten minutes later, Luann was pushing against my erection with the back of her throat. When she was satisfied with her progress, she straddled my hips again, this time with her back to me. With a few familiar moves, I was inside her again and Luann was riding high. I managed to sit up behind her, wrapped my arms around her body and palmed her breasts for the first time. Luann was all the woman I had missed as Irena lost interest in sex. This time, as we turned over, Luann was on her knees and I was positioned on my knees behind her pushing into her for all I was worth.

It was clear that, after our previous session, we were both in it for the long haul. However, we weren't as young as we once were. I wet my finger with saliva and pressed it against her rectum until it slipped in. The result was immediate. Luann went off like a fire hose. She squeezed my erection so tightly that I could hardly move. When her orgasm subsided, she relaxed slightly and I fired my second load of the day deep inside her.

As we lay alongside each other, recovering again, I suggested that I thought it would be a good idea if I were to taste her. After all, she had tasted both of us and "fair was fair."

"Next time," she said quickly.

"Next time?" I asked.

"This can't be the only time we get together. I want us to have a regular time together. What do you think?" she asked.

"I like the idea," I responded.

A deal was struck. A schedule was established. Luann and I would meet at lunchtime, every other Thursday. We had one unbreakable rule. Neither Irena nor Daryl could ever know about our biweekly lunch dates. Eventually, I finished my walk, somewhat lighter on my feet.

A month later, I was in bed with Luann for the third time. Two weeks ago had been an ambitious coupling of experimentation and discovery. We weren't like young lovers testing each other and learning from each other. We were both sexually proficient, having had sex more times than we could count. Instead, we were establishing our own rhythm, teaching each other what we liked and didn't like and what we were passionate about. I discovered that Luann enjoyed having my finger in her ass although anything larger was outside her experience and not included, yet. My ass had been off limits for the first hour.

I love oral sex, especially when my partner can deep throat me. Luann was determined to practice until she could manage the trick without choking or gagging. The rest of the time, we fucked, sucked and generally reveled with each other's bodies.

This week we began to establish a routine. Luann met me wearing a short, loose robe tied at her waist and a large iced tea. After a reasonable amount of time holding and sipping the iced tea, I put my hands inside her robe to hold both her breasts. The combination of her warm breasts and my cold hands sent a shiver down her spine and her nipples skyward. Her robe fell to the floor while I sucked on her hard nipples. Luann sat on the edge of the kitchen table while she watched me undress. My erection was as stiff as her nipples and the heat of her sex radiated, reaching out to my crotch.

I took her for the first time that Thursday on the kitchen table. I stood on my toes to get the angle perfect and we fucked as if we had been away from each other for two weeks. In her bedroom, resting between orgasms, Luann managed to pull my erection into her throat for the first time. She refused to tell me who, or what, she had been practicing with but I rewarded her with an eruption directly down her throat.

I played with her ass with my tongue and multiple fingers but anything larger remained out of bounds.

Lying on her bed between sex sessions, Luann began to talk. "Andy," she said. "Do you realize that I'm not the only woman in the neighborhood having less sex than she would want?"

How would I know the answer? I hadn't taken the time to poll the neighbor women. Actually, I'm not sure how I would approach such a poll. Luann, on the other hand, seemed to have information I didn't have. "No," I said to keep the conversation going.

"Well, I do," Luann said. "I'm not going to tell you how I know but there are several other neighbors that would love to have a sexual relationship with someone like you."

I was having a problem determining the exact direction of Luann's comments. Was she bragging about her newfound sexual partner with the other women in the neighborhood or was she pimping me out, willing to share me with our neighbors? "Really?" I said as non-committedly as I could.

"For sure," confirmed Luann. "You know Deena? She lives at the start of the development. I know for a fact she sits on her front porch every afternoon with a cup of coffee. You might want to walk by there sometime," she concluded.

Nothing more was said about Deena. Luann and I had a very happy ending and parted tired and happy.

I took Luann's advice and began to walk by Deena's place most afternoons. Luann's information was accurate. Deena was sitting on her porch most days. I had met Deena several times over the years but I hadn't paid particular interest in her since she was just another neighbor. I tried to maintain a normal walking pace and gaze while in view of her house but I did manage to take inventory. Deena appeared to be a normal middle-aged woman. The first time I saw her, she was wearing a long sleeved mid calf dress that ballooned up top and I was unable to form opinion of her figure. She had a round face outlined with long deep brown hair hanging below her shoulders with thin lips and alive eyes. Several days later, she was wearing short shorts and a halter-top. Deena appeared to have a slight middle-aged bulge around her midriff but her breasts were reasonably sized, possibly enlarged as she aged. Her legs were long and cleanly shaven. Neither of us attempted to attract each other's attention.

Two weeks later, Luann asked me how I was getting along with Deena.

"There is no 'getting along,'" I told her. "We haven't spoken."

"That's a shame. I know Deena would love to meet you," commented Luann. "The next time you see her at least wave," she suggested.

I took Luann's suggestion and, the next day, I waved as I walked by Deena's house. She waved back and then indicated with her hand that I should join her on her porch.

"Hi," Deena said as I arrived on her porch. "You're Andy, right?" she asked.

"I am," I answered.

"Hi Andy. I'm Deena," she continued.

"Hi Deena," I said stupidly.

"You look awkward standing there," Deena said. "At least have a seat."

I sat down across from Deena on her porch and waited.

"Coffee?" asked Deena.

When I nodded, she poured a cup of coffee for me. I declined milk and sugar, sipped and sat, patiently waiting for Deena to reveal why I was sitting on her porch this Friday afternoon.

"You're Luann's friend," Deena finally stated.

"I am," I confirmed.

"You live up the block and you're married to Irena," Deena continued.

"Correct again," I confirmed.

Continuing on in the void my lack of conversation created, Deena said, "Luann tells me you've be very helpful with some of the problems she has."

"I do help her with some of the household tasks her husband doesn't have time for," I confirmed. "Nothing unusual or special," I concluded.

"Oh," said Deena, "According to Luann, you're very helpful, certainly unusual and very special."

"I'll have to thank Luann for the positive review," I said.

"So, Andy," continued Deena, "do you think you could help me with a few things around here?"

"Sure, if it's something I'm familiar with," I agreed.

"Oh, I don't think that will be a problem," offered Deena. "Andy," she continued, "can I get right to the point?"

"Shoot," I said.

"Like Luann's husband, my husband, Vito, isn't up to the usual tasks I expect from him around the house."

"I get it. I'm not as handy around my house as I used to be either."

"Yet you're willing to help me?" asked Deena.

"I think so."

"Just like you help Luann?"

"Sure. What am I working with?" I asked steering the conversation.

Deena paused for a moment, put down her coffee cup and, decision made, stood up and said, "Come inside with me and I'll show you."

Inside, Deena closed the blinds in the front and turned to me. "Excuse me a moment. I'm a little nervous. I've never done anything like this before and I'm not exactly clear what we've agreed to."

"Take whatever time you need to be sure," I suggested.

"I'm going to be very direct," stated Deena. "I want you to have sex me. Is that what you thought I wanted?"

"It was and even if I hadn't, I've got it right now," I told her.

"So should I just take off my clothes for you?" she asked.

"If you're uncomfortable, I could help," I suggested.

"Do you want to undress me?" she asked.

"I would enjoy that," I assured her.

"I'm nervous," admitted Deena. It's never happened that way before."

"A man has never undressed you?" I asked.

"I've had my clothes removed more than once. It's just it's always been a hurried, heated affair while we rushed to have sex. Just standing here, calm, while you undress me feels intimidating, unnatural."

"Let's have a little fun then," I suggested.

"How?"

"Take turns. I help you, then you help me and then I help you again."

"That might be fun," she agreed.

I stepped closer to her. She took a deep breath and closed her eyes. I reached up and undid a single button on her blouse.

She waited a beat, opened her eyes and asked, "Just one button?"

"More if you'd like?" I said.

"I'd like," she said and closed her eyes.

I slowly completed unbuttoning her blouse, untucked it from the waist of her slacks and slipped it off her shoulders and arms. I held her blouse in my hand as I examined her breasts in her ordinary white bra. Her breasts looked larger than I imagined.

Deena opened her eyes and looked at me holding her blouse. "I'll take that," she said.

She took her blouse from my hand and laid it on the sofa behind her. "My turn?" she asked when she turned back to me.

I nodded and waited with my arms at my sides. I was wearing a golf shirt with the three buttons at the neck already undone. Deena make her decision, reached over and took the bottom of my shirt at the sides with both hands. I raised my arms to help her and she lifted it off my body over my head. She took another breath and ran one hand over my bare chest, lingering over my nipple. I took my shirt, now inside out, from her and tossed it on the sofa near her blouse.

A few seconds later, she lowered her hand and said, "Oh, it's your turn again."

"Thank you," I said. I knelt in front of her and lifted her right leg. She balanced herself with a hand on my head and I took off her simple black flat shoe. I repeated the same thing with her left shoe and stood up again.

12