The Neighborhood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Deena seemed to think for a moment before she knelt in front of me, removed my right tennis shoe and stripped of my sock. She removed my other shoe and sock before standing up again.

My turn. Difficult decision. Slacks or bra. I assumed she was wearing panties so do I leave her in panties and bra or do I free her breasts now and reveal her panties later? I settled on the slacks. I looked directly into her eyes as I began to undo the single button holding the waistband of her slacks together. Deena took a deep breath and held it as I unzipped the fly of her slacks. She pulled in her abdomen as I pushed her slacks down around her thighs. I adjusted the waist of her panties. She balanced herself again when I knelt to pull one leg of her slacks off her leg and then again as I removed the other leg. The slacks landed on the sofa with the rest of our clothing.

Deena wasted no time it removing my jeans. She repeated my actions, undoing the brass button at the waist and unzipping the fly. She pushed my jeans down on my thighs and giggled softly as she adjusted the waistband of my Jockeys. She kneeled and a quick tug or two later my jeans were on the sofa.

We had reached a critical moment. Deena was in her panties and bra. I was wearing just my light blue briefs and it was my turn. Bra or panties? Deena's smile seemed forced. She was probably having second thoughts. I decided on the bra. It seemed to me to be the least personal choice. I touched Deena's shoulders and turned her around. I leaned in to unhook her bra. Her whole body was quivering, shaking like a leaf in a stiff breeze. I leaned in further and whispered in her ear, "Are you okay?"

"I think so," she answered. "It's just that I've never done... this before."

I whispered in her ear again. "Try to relax. You're safe. Nothing's going to happen that you don't want to happen."

I kissed the side of her neck and nibbled gently on her ear lobe. Deena leaned back into me and let her head fall back on my shoulder. She took a couple of deep breaths and let them out slowly. I could feel her body calm and relax further with each breath. I held her with my arms around her body below her breasts. As she relaxed into my arms, I let my hands move up until I held her breasts in both hands. Her breathing paused as she felt my hands heft her breasts and then she settled onto me further as she adjusted to the feeling of a man's hands on her breasts.

We stood together for several moments, Deena relaxing against my body and my hands gently squeezing her breasts over her bra. Deena arched her back and reached up behind her. She quickly unhooked her bra, pulled the sides from between us and settled back against me. I slid my hands down her body and then back up under her bra. Deena sighed deeply as my hands lifted her breasts and my fingers found her nipples.

Deena turned her head around and then enough of her body for our first kiss. She tasted sweet and I kissed her back with passion to match hers. We ended up facing each other, kissing with our arms wrapped around each other.

I stepped back and looked at her. "Are you alright?" I asked.

"I am," she answered. "A minute ago, I was uneasy when you looked at me in my bra and panties." She reached up and held her breasts. "Now my tits are fully exposed to your gaze and, somehow, I feel strangely calm."

"That's terrific," I said. "It's your turn."

"Hold on a minute," she told me. "I need to know the rest of it. How I'll feel." She leaned forward and quickly stripped off her panties. She tossed them over her head in the direction of the sofa and stood facing me with her hand on her hip.

"How do you feel?" I asked.

"Remarkably calm and a little playful, even naughty," Deena admitted. She did a pirouette. "Like what you see?"

Deena's breasts hung on her chest, sagging approximately two inches due to their size and age. Her pubic area was a mass of dark brown curls with an occasional gray streak. If she wanted to be playful, or even naughty, with me, I was all in. My erection confirmed my opinion.

"You're perfect. I'm ready for playful and naughty," I told her.

"I can see that," she said nodding toward my obvious naughty meter.

"It's still your turn," I reminded her.

"I know but not here," Deena said. She took my hand and led me to her bedroom. Once there, she stood me next to the bed, knelt in front of me and, without ceremony or hesitation, removed my briefs. "Perfect," she muttered as she watched my erection rebounding from being suddenly released from my underwear. She managed to subdue it with her right hand. She looked up at me, licked her lips and asked, "May I?"

"Deena," I said. "It's your house and your idea. You may do whatever you like."

"I like," she said.

I watched as she opened her mouth and slid her lips over the head of my erection. She synchronously bobbed her head and stroked with her right hand. After about a dozen strokes, she paused, looked up at me and said, "I haven't done this in years. I hope I'm doing it right."

"You're doing wonderfully," I said and I tweaked my erection.

"Oh," she exclaimed. "That's cute," and she resumed sucking and stroking. Several minutes later, I felt compelled to inform her how well she was doing. "Deena," I said, "I assume you have other things in mind this afternoon. If you don't stop what you're doing, we may not get to them."

Deena paused. "I love this part. Do you think we have time for both?" she asked.

"I can make time," I answered.

"Then it's decided. I'm going to make this happen. We'll find something to do while we wait for you to recover and then you can have sex with me."

"A good plan," I thought as I fought to restrain having an orgasm soon. Deena was focused and determined. My restraint was challenged and eventually weakened. I lost it all and came forcefully in Deena's mouth. Somehow, she was able to laugh while she swallowed and continued to suck on and pump my softening erection dry.

"Oh, how I've missed that feeling and taste for so long," she said as she let my cock slide out of her mouth. "Thank you."

"Anytime." Did I say that out loud?

"Deal," followed up Deena. I guess I did say it out loud.

I crawled back into the center of the bed, patted the sheet and indicated that Deena should join me.

"What do you have in mind?" she asked.

"Just something to do while we wait for me to recover," I told her.

I positioned Deena in the middle of the bed and slid down until I was between her legs with my face inches from her damp and glistening labia. She spread her legs instinctively in anticipation. "Are you good at this?" she asked.

"You can grade me afterwards," I said and I blew gently on her exposed vaginal entrance.

Deena gasped slightly, spread her legs further and rolled them up until her thighs were alongside my ears. Her outer labia were swollen surrounding her wet inner labia. Beyond that, her inner chamber was dark and inviting. Her clitoris was large and straining to be free of its hooded recess above her labia. Looking in the opposite direction, her rectum was very pink and very tightly contracted.

I started there. I ran my tongue clockwise around her sphincter. When she responded, I did it again, three times before I used my finger to spread my saliva into the tight center. Neither my fingers nor my tongue seemed able to relax her rectum so I tabled the effort for a later time and began to run my tongue over her perineum to the bottom of her labia. I dragged my tongue around the outside edge of her swollen lips, over the top of her clitoris without contacting it, and down the other side.

Deena's reaction seemed to approve of my efforts so I repeated the motion in the opposite direction. Next, I did the same but between her outer and inner labia. I carefully slid my tongue beneath her clitoris as I passed the halfway point and down the other side.

Deena was starting to become vocal with her approval. I focused on my circular movement with my tongue for several minutes until Deena grabbed my hair and tried to refocus my attention. My next pass with my tongue was between her inner labia at the entrance to her vagina. Deena relaxed her grip on my hair as I proceeded upward with my tongue. I stopped short of her clitoris and reversed direction. I sensed Deena's disappointment when I ignored her pulsing clit and started down. The next pass was upward but I pushed my tongue as deeply inside her as I could as I moved upward. My upper lip passed over her clitoris, my tongue slipped under it and Deena had an orgasm as I sucked her tiny stiff knob into my mouth. Deena's legs compressed my head as her orgasm arrived. I maintained my interest in her clitoris, using my tongue to flip the end of her clitoris back and forth as I held it firmly between my lips.

Deena's body jumped with every flip of my tongue. Too soon, she begged me to back off. "Please, let me rest," she cried.

I released her clitoris and moved my tongue back down her lips. I started up again. This time, I followed my tongue with two fingers and when my tongue slid into her, my fingers followed. As I moved up, my tongue slid out of her but my fingers remained. I rested my tongue on her clitoris and moved in slow circles on top of it. I fingers traced the same path inside her behind her clitoris.

"Fuck," exclaimed Deena.

Her orgasm this time was less violent and more wet. I felt the increased flow with my fingers and immediately slid down to dam the flow with my tongue. The fit wasn't perfect. A lot of her emissions escaped but I was able to trap, taste and swallow a significant volume.

As Deena relaxed, I moved away from her, kissed the inside of her thighs and began to kiss up her body. I lingered at her navel and spent considerable time kissing and sucking on her nipples before kissing her chin and then her lips. The kiss expanded into a tongue lashing frenzy of passion as we held ourselves tightly against each other.

Meanwhile, my cock had expanded as well and had swelled into another useful erection. With almost zero effort, my erection slid into Deena's pussy. When she realized the result of our embrace, she pulled me tighter against her and pushed down until I was fully inside her.

Deena was focused on the softer feelings of our joining than either Irena or Luann. When I began to speed up the pace of our union, she slowed me down. We settled into a moderate pace that allowed both of us to feel every muscle, every twitch and every squeeze as we fucked. Her pace also created the prolonged development of our orgasms. The euphoria I felt with this woman, masked the creation of my orgasm from my consciousness and, before I realized it, I was beyond the point of no return. I came inside Deena first. Deena's third orgasm followed within seconds.

We lay alongside each other, stroking and talking for quite a while. We agreed on further dates, Deena preferred to call them "encounters" and we developed a schedule. Deena and I would have lunch on alternate Tuesdays, the week when I wasn't having lunch with Luann.

A week later, Luann mentioned another neighbor, Rose and the following Tuesday, Deena told me about her immediate neighbor, Bunny, who had some things around her house that she wanted help with. I now had a lunch date with Rose on Monday's the weeks I saw Luann and with Bunny the day following my lunch with Deena.

Something strange was happening in the neighborhood. It involved me and the help the neighbor women wanted with tasks around the house that their husbands were too busy or tired to attend to. The whole thing seemed surreal. Something you'd read about in a fantasy short story on an erotic literary web site. I pinched myself regularly but nothing seemed to control the women had over me and my lunch hours.

Eventually, I was having lunch with nine of the ten wives in the neighborhood during a two week, rolling schedule. It wasn't a secret among the women. They were all aware of the schedule and didn't abuse their participation in it. That included Irena, who had become more interested in sex than at any time in the last decade. Somehow, Irena managed to schedule lunch with me on the Thursdays I wasn't having lunch with Luann. She also made significant sexual use of our time together on the weekends.

I was getting laid every day of the week and sometimes multiple times on the weekend. In reality, I thought the pace would kill me. However, like in the fantasy short story, it seemed to strengthen my libido and lengthen both my erection and my duration.

Things progressed wonderfully for the next month or two but nothing is perfect forever. One day after lunch, Tess, my alternate Tuesday lunch date with Luann, told me that she had a conflict in two weeks that would require moving our lunch to another time. That created a scheduling problem. I had no open lunch dates and no prospects for an opening. Tess was insistent. She didn't want to miss a lunch with me but Tuesday, two weeks hence, was impossible. She urged me to find someone willing to swap dates that week, maybe Luann who had lunch with me on Thursday's the same week.

I suggested the change to Luann who already knew about it. She was willing to accommodate Tess. However, any change in the schedule, even as small as a swap between Tuesday and Thursday the same week, didn't go unnoticed by the rest of the women. Irena was no exception.

Irena brought it up the Wednesday evening after Tess had requested the change and the same day Luann had agreed to help. I was blindsided by the subject. Irena was part of the schedule but we had never discussed it and I wasn't sure how much she knew about the rest of the women. Suddenly, I was aware that she was as fully informed as the rest of them. Instead of wondering how much she knew, I began to wonder why she hadn't objected.

"Andy," she began. "I don't think you have a clue about how much of an impact your exchanging lunch hours between Tess and Luann has."

"Whoa," I countered. "How did you know about that?"

"Never mind how I know. I know and it's creating a problem," Irena said.

"I don't see how," I said. "It's just a simple exchange of lunches with two neighbors during the same week," I added.

"That's because you don't see the whole picture," Irena said.

"Enlighten me," I asked.

"Tuesdays, when you have lunch with Tess, is my time to have lunch with Damen, her husband," Irena told me.

"Whoa. Whoa. You mean 'lunch' with Damen like I have 'lunch' with Tess?" I asked.

"Damn right. When you're fucking Tess, Damen and I are fucking each other," Irena said vehemently.

"I had no idea," I said. "How long has this been going on?" I asked.

"Since the beginning," said Irena.

"You never told me," I said.

"And you never told me," responded Irena.

Stalemate. I was an idiot. If I thought about it, I should have known she knew. Her suddenly revived interest in sex and her effortless fit into the schedule were clues I ignored. Maybe her knowing would somehow be workable and we'd be okay but I had to know more.

"How?" I whimpered.

"I knew about Luann immediately. She came to see me Wednesday afternoon. Initially, I was upset with her proposal to have 'lunch' with you. She calmed me down and explained her reasoning. She started with her relationship with Daryl. She described how their sexual relationship had declined over time and attributed it to familiarity and predictability, maybe even boredom. I realized she was describing our sexual relationship exactly. She proposed adding variety into her sexual relationship and she had decided you were the best candidate. I understood her frustration and told her I had similar problems and admitted that I hadn't been very forthcoming with you sexually. She immediately offered Daryl as a source of variety for me. I told her I was okay with you and her and Daryl came over that afternoon."

"That's it?"

"No. There's more. When you took up with Deena, Vito came to see me."

"Vito? Deena's husband?" I asked.

"The same. Deena told him about you before your first time together with her. He understood her position and promised to do better in the future. Deena convinced him that it would take more than just more effort, it would take variety as well. He got the concept and came to see me immediately. We discussed the philosophy Luann and Deena were embracing and I agreed. We had sex before he left that afternoon."

"You had sex with Vito? Before I had lunch with Deena?" I asked tentatively.

"Yes and yes. And it's gone a lot further that that?" Irena answered.

"Damn," I said. "Damen, Daryl, Vito." There's more?"

"The husbands of all of the women you have 'lunch' with are involved."

"All of the husbands?"

"All of them."

"You've had 'lunch' with all of them?"

"I have and let's stop being indirect as if we're hiding something. By 'lunch' I mean sex and I know you mean the same," Irena said.

"How?" I repeated myself.

"There's a shadow schedule. It tracks your schedule but it's not as predictable as yours. We have to make accommodations for the men's work schedules as well as the practical nature of the women involved. That means that we're not always with the spouse of the woman you're with and we don't have sex nearly as often as you do but we're pretty active. Luann does the planning and lets us know in advance. She makes sure we have sex with all the men about equally and that's why your simple swap of dates with Luann and Tess is a problem. It's a problem for the other women involved.

"And, before you ask, we do talk to each other and swap notes. By the way, you get excellent reviews. That's one of the reasons I'm more available to you than I had been in the past."

"And the men don't know?" I asked.

"Not everything. Only their part in it. They're very good at keeping it quiet," Irena explained. "After all, they're getting laid, often, with different women and the approval of their wives. If they suspect all the men are fucking all the women, they're not talking about it. It's a man thing and it works in our favor."

"Damn. I'm having a hard time getting my head around this."

"Don't try. Just go with it. Its working for everyone, you and me included. Actually, I think you and I are the only ones getting laid every day. Over thinking it can only mess up what is a good thing," suggested Irena.

"What about the problem with Tess and Luann switching?" I asked.

"Luann will work it out somehow. Don't worry. Someone will substitute for Tess."

"This is incredible," I opined.

"It is, isn't it?" Irena offered.

"Do you think we could have a party?" I asked.

"You mean an orgy?" Irena responded.

"I guess I do. It couldn't be just 'lunch.'"

"I don't know. I'll suggest it to Luann. It might screw things up since everything would be out in the open. Maybe some couples or small groups? We'll have to see."

"What's next?" I asked.

"Lunch?" suggested Irena.

12