The Neighborhood Ch. 01

Story Info
Moves to a neighborhood filled with kinky people.
4.3k words
4.43
24.8k
23
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/24/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Longe
Longe
100 Followers

The house was a steal. I couldn't believe that the seller took my low ball offer. The house was great. It had hardwood floors throughout the first floor of the ranch. The layout was open and airy with tons of room. The basement was equally as big. Actually the basement was enormous with a large open room with a bar and 2 rather large rooms in the back of the basement.

Despite the beautiful house, there were some quirky things about the house. The most obvious quirk about the house was the number of eye bolts that were screwed into the ceiling throughout the house. There were also eye bolts located out on the patio and pool area.

I had no idea what the eye bolts could be for, but didn't care after seeing the large patio and the beautiful in-ground swimming pool. The only downfall to the pool was that the house behind me looked in right into the patio. But that could be easily resolved.

After a long day of moving, I was tired, dirty and hungry. I was debating between showering and heading out to get a quick bite to eat, or just hitting the rack and getting a good night of sleep. I had just decided to shower and hit the hay when my doorbell rang.

With a sigh, I turned course for the front door. I was in no mood to meet anyone, but I thought it would be neighborly to at least say hello. I opened the door to find an attractive man and woman who looked to be in there mid-30's.

The man was tall about 6 feet, and trim. He had short brown hair that he had parted and combed over to the left. He was dressed in jeans and an untucked red and white polo shirt. Standing next to him smiling like the man to her left was an attractive woman who looked to be the same age as the man. The woman was short, maybe 5 foot 4. She had an athletic build like she worked out often. She was dressed in a blue and white flowing summer dress that stopped just above her knees. Her light brown hair stopped just above her shoulders and went well with her tanned completion. Like the man joining her, she smiled with perfect white teeth.

"Hello, we're the Nelson's. We own the house behind you," the woman said. "We wanted to stop over and welcome you to the neighborhood."

"Thank you. That is very nice of you to come over and welcome me," I replied. "My name is Jackson."

"Hi." The man said and offered his hand. "I'm Steve and this is my wife Carrie."

"It's nice to meet you Steve and Carrie. I look forward to getting to know you better in the future. The neighborhood looks great. Hopefully, everyone else in the neighborhood is as friendly as you are," I replied.

"Oh they are," Carrie replied. "We've lived in the neighborhood since they first started building out here. We know everyone and we're all good friends."

"That's good to hear. I look forward to getting to know all of them." I didn't think this would be a major task, since there were only a total of 10 house in the secluded neighborhood.

"That's another reason we came over to talk to you," Carrie said. "Once a month, sometimes twice a month all of us in the neighborhood get together to cook out and drink. Tonight is the night of our usual neighborhood party. We're hosting it at our house tonight and it's about to get started. We thought it would be a perfect way for you to meet everyone in the neighborhood."

I really didn't feel like going to a party. I was exhausted and probably should spend the rest of the evening unpacking and organizing my new house. However, a beer and something to eat did sound great. And since I had neither, I decided I would take them up on their offer.

They both took the news of my attending party well and seemed very enthusiastic. I told them that I was going to jump in the shower and would come over after I cleaned up. Steve and Carrie told me to hurry they were going to fire up the grill shortly.

I showered and shaved as quickly as I could. I dressed in a pair of jeans, a blue button up shirt and a pair of flip flops. I rooted around in the pile of boxes that I moved and found a bottle of wine. With the bottle in hand, I headed out the back of my house toward my neighbors.

The door was answered by Carrie, who leaned in and gave me a hug as if we were old friends. Thinking nothing of it, I handed her the bottle of wine and made my way into their house. They're house was neatly decorated and large. There were about 7 couples there. They all looked to be in the mid-30's and happy. They were all joking with one another and drinking beer.

Carrie led me into the kitchen were everyone seemed to be hanging out and began to introduce me to everyone. There is Mike and Nancy, who lived on the opposite end of the neighborhood. Kevin and Heather lived 2 houses down from me. Chris and Jasmine lived next door to Steve and Carrie and were their best friends. I met the other couples but couldn't remember their names in the rush of new information.

I spent most of my night out on the desk with Steve as he grilled. Chris and a couple of the other guys in the neighborhood joined us out on the deck and shot the shit. The topics were the usual guy stuff. Sports, beer, the hot new server at the local sports bar. There was a lot of beer, lots of laughs and plenty of food.

To my surprise, I liked everyone that I spoke with and the night was a great way to work off the stress from moving. After dinner, the booze really started to flow and everyone made their way to the deck. I was drinking my way through another beer and chatting with Steve about the local sports teams when I started to notice certain things about the neighborhood couples.

As Steve told me his thoughts on how the local football team had drafted when I noticed that the couples that I had been introduced to when I first arrived at the party were no longer sitting with one another. And what was unusual wasn't that husbands were speaking with the wife of their neighbor instead of their own wife. What was odd, was how intimate they were with someone who wasn't their spouse.

The most striking or obvious example of this was Mike and Heather who were sitting on a deck bench that was located directly across the deck from me. Mike sat with his legs crossed while Heather sat to Mike's left with her legs crossed as well. Both were leaning in toward one another and joking and laughing. That's when I noticed that Mike's hand was on Heather's thigh below the short pair of shorts she was wearing.

I was staring at Mike and Heather not hearing a word that Steve was saying, when Carrie came over to us. She had been in the kitchen cleaning up. "Hi Honey, would you like another beer?" she asked.

"Sure Sweetheart. I'd love another one."

I glanced at my beer and saw I had only about a quarter of my beer left. I figured that was enough for me to finish and get out of here and into the bed before another long day of unpacking. However, instead of turning and heading directly to the kitchen for Steve's beer, she stepped over to me. Carrie stood with her ankles and knees together and leaned forward and placed her hands on her knees. The effect of her posture caused her to arch her back and push her tits out toward me.

"Jackson can I get you another beer?" Carrie breathed to me. It was one of the sexiest voices I've ever heard and there was no way I could turn down her offer. However, I took my time answering and pretended to think about making the decision as I openly stared down the top of Carrie's dress that was hanging down and allowing me a clear view down the top of her dress.

"Sure I'll have another beer," I finally said.

Carrie gave me a bright smile. "I'll get right on it." She could obviously tell that I was looking down her top, but she didn't seem to mind one bit. She actually gave me a wink before turning and heading to fetch the beer.

While we waited for Carrie, I saw Mike and Heather get up from the bench and walk back into the house. With them gone from the deck I turned my attention to another cluster of couples. There were two couples standing against the far railing of the deck. I couldn't remember the couple's names, they had been off by themselves for much of the night and I didn't have much interaction with them.

I watched as the two husbands stood across from their spouses as they spoke. The men were standing at what I would call a normal distance apart. However the two women were standing so that they each had their arms wrapped around the other woman's waist. Both women wore summer dresses like Carries, that's when I saw the hand of the woman farthest from me making its way up her friend's torso.

At first, I thought maybe she was wiping something from the woman's dress, because the men and the women spoke as if they were in a normal conversation. However, the woman's hand remained on her friend's torso and began to slowly make its way up until she was finally cupping her friend's tit. A soft moan in the quiet night escaped the woman that was being groped mouth when her friend found her nipple and gave it a squeeze through the material of the dress.

Steve watched the scene as well and muttered something to himself when we both heard the moan. The two couples turned, waved in our direction and headed back into the house just as Carrie stepped out onto the deck. She said something to the couples and smiled as she carried three beers over to Steve and me.

I was still trying to wrap my mind around what I had just seen as Carrie sat down on the bench were Mike and Heather had been rubbing each other inappropriately. For the first time, I noticed that I was on the deck alone with Steve and Carrie.

"You look a little confused," Steve said next to me.

"Well yeah. You saw what I just saw. What the hell was that?" I asked.

My question caused Steve and Carrie to share a long look before Carrie finally spoke up. "Jackson we're a very small and very close neighborhood. We're also very different type of friends as well."

"What do you mean you're different types of friends as well?" I asked.

"Well I don't know what you would call us. I guess the closest thing you could call us is Swingers."

"Swingers?" I asked slightly surprised.

"Yes, but Swingers isn't the correct term. We don't all have sex with one another. Each couple in the neighborhood has their own kink so to speak. Like Mike and Heather, they're fuck buddies. They usually only have sex with one another. Now, Nancy she loves to be spanked so hard that she can't sit for a week. Wilson is a spanker and a whipper, so they usually hook up early and head out so Wilson can spank or whip Nancy until she can't take it. See we all have our kinks that we're into and it seems that we've all come together here in the neighborhood."

I was stunned to hear Carrie talking about the neighborhood sex life. It seemed that everyone was open with what was going on in the neighborhood. I was utterly shocked and it took a long gulp of beer to get my mind as well as my mouth working. I decided to ask the obvious question.

"Ok, if everyone in the neighborhood has a kink, what is yours and Steve's kink?"

My question caused Carrie and Steve to exchange a look. Finally, Carrie turned to me and said. "Have you ever heard of cuckolding?" I nodded. "Good. You see I love to fuck men while Steve sits in the corner of the room and watches. And Steve what do you like to do?" Carrie asked as she turned to look at her husband.

Steve turned and looked at me. "I like to jack off as I lick the other guys cum out of Carrie's pussy and make her cum."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I looked back and forth between the two. I figured they had to be joking, but there was no sign that they were being anything other than honest.

"Jackson, we've had a bit of a dry spell in the cuckolding area and we're looking for someone to join us," Carrie said.

"And you want me to join you?" I turned to Steve. "You want to watch me fuck your wife in front of you?"

"Yes I do. And I know Carrie wants to fuck you as badly as I'd like to watch you do it."

My mind was reeling. I'd obviously heard about this and see shit on the internet. But I had always assumed everything online was fake. But now I was staring a couple in the face that wanted me to fuck the horny wife.

"You guys are serious? You're not shitting me are you?" I asked one last time.

"Jackson, we're both very serious about this. We don't joke or lie about our lifestyle," Steve said.

"And we need a new bull. We've looked, but we're very selective. You're the best person that we've talked to about this in a very long, long time. Now are you interested?" Carrie asked.

I of course was interested. I thought Carrie was attractive and I'd love to see how good she was in the sack. But, I had to have things my way if I was going to get involved with this couple.

"Yes I'm interested. Who wouldn't be? But, if we do this, I have some rules that we'll have to follow."

"What are your rules?" Carrie asked. Her voice was filled with excitement.

"First, no offense Steve, but we never ever touch. Second, I have a very high sex drive. So If I'm your bull, Carrie you are on call 24/7 365 whether if Steve is around or not. If Steve isn't around, I'll plug your pussy and he can clean you when he returns. I also demand that you be on the pill, I have zero interest in getting you pregnant. I will fuck any hole of Carrie's that I wish. And finally, I will be in control of when we have sex, but also when you two have sex. I like to fuck a tight pussy. I'll forbid any sex between you two for a time before I fuck Carrie. Those are my rules, do you agree?"

Steve and Carrie listened silently as I listed my demands and looked at one another before they answered. Finally, it was Carrie who spoke for the couple. "We agree to all your terms. And FYI, I am unable to have children. There is no need for the pill."

"Good," I replied. "Carrie, stand up and lift the hem of your dress," I ordered. I thought this would be a good test. I wasn't terribly surprised when Carrie gave Steve one last look before standing up and grabbing the hem of her summer dress. I was surprised to find that Carrie was not wearing any panties underneath her dress. Instead, she presented trim, tanned thighs and a well-trimmed strip of dark pubic hair.

I definitely liked what I saw. Carrie was a sexy woman. I took my eyes away from Carrie who remained standing on the deck with the hem of her dress held high and looked at Steve. He looked as if he was ready to explode with desire just from the act of Carrie flashing me. I could tell by the look on his face that he was all in on this arrangement. He looked to be a true Cuckold.

I motioned for Carrie to walk over to me as I remained sitting. Carrie dropped the hem of her skirt and quickly walked over to me and stood in front of me and waited for instructions. She stood there in front of me staring at me with her big brown eyes that were filled with excitement. Carrie didn't move for well over a minute as she waited for her instructions.

"You know what you're supposed to do," I finally stated.

Carrie lowered herself to her knees and as she knelt before me, reached and undid the zipper of my jeans. Her nimble fingers wiggled their way into my pants and she expertly extracted my semi-erect cock from my jeans. As soon as she had my cock out, she leaned forward and took my cock between her soft lips and began to run her tongue over the head of my cock. She continued to do this until I was fully erect.

"Oh Honey", Carrie said after taking a break from licking the head of my cock. "I think this is going to be the biggest cock I've ever had in me before. I can't wait!"

Carrie then began to suck my cock in earnest. She attempted to deep throat my cock, but wasn't able to fully pull it off. She then began to work hard at pumping her mouth on my cock. I sat back for a while and enjoyed the feel of her mouth on my cock and let Steve watch.

"Steve as Carrie sucks my cock, go up to your bedroom and find a place where you want to watch. We'll be up shortly and you had better be ready if you want to watch," I finally said. Steve stood and nearly ran off the deck and into the house. I could see the bulge in the front of his pants as he left the deck.

I continued to enjoy Carrie's work on my cock, when I decided it was time to get down to business. I grabbed Carrie by the back of the head and shoved her as deep down onto my cock as she would go.

"Carrie, I'm going to fuck you anyway I want. If you don't like how I fuck you, then you and Steve will have to find another bull. Do you understand?" Carrie was gagging on my cock but was able to slightly nod that she understood. "Good," I said and released her head.

She pulled free from my cock and took a couple of deep breathes. After she got her composure, I instructed her to stand. She wobbly got to her feet, but I could tell that she was excited by what was going to happen.

"Now pull down the top of your dress. I want to see those tits that you've been showing off all night."

There was no hiding the gleam of excitement in Carrie's eyes as she shrugged one should and pulled the strap of her dress off her shoulder before repeating the process with her opposite shoulder. With a smile on her face, Carrie finally lowered her top to reveal her very perky, large B or small C cup tits. Her small nipples stood at attention in the middle of her dark brown areola.

Steve had gone to the bedroom that he shared with Carrie and stripped until he was completely nude. He then moved a chair that he had sat in countless times to watch another man fuck Carrie. Since the headboard of their bed was one large mirror, Steve positioned the chair so he would be able to see Carrie no matter how I fucked her.

Steve's small cock that moments ago had been rock hard, but now was starting to soften as he sat alone in his bedroom. He was beginning to wonder if I had begun to fuck Carrie on the deck, when she suddenly stumbled into the bedroom as if she had literally been thrown into the room. Which is what I had done. Carrie stumbled forward and caught herself on her bed.

On was on her in an instant as she was bent over their bed. I flipped up the bottom of her dress and roughly stuffed my cock deep into Carrie's dripping wet pussy. She cut lose a throaty moan, arched her back and threw her head back as I buried my cock deep inside her. I grabbed a handful of her brown hair and yanked her head back roughly and began to slam my cock in and out of her pussy.

Her pussy was wrapped snuggly around my cock and felt great. I knew that Carrie was loving it as she chanted Fuck Yes with every thrust. I continued to hammer her from behind when I suddenly noticed the mirror at the head of the bed. I loved the look on Carrie's face. Her head pulled back with her eyes closed and her mouth hanging slightly open as she continued to moan. As I slammed harder into Carrie the harder she squeezed her eyes shut and the further her mouth hung open.

I enjoyed watching Carrie when I saw Steve move in the mirror. The sight of the naked man threw me off and I didn't like it. "Steve, move your fucking chair over there," I motioned. Steve moved as if he were shot out of a gun and moved his chair next to the bed were he could still get a good look at Carrie being fucked, but I wouldn't have to see him.

With Steve out of my line of sight, I was again began to hammer Carrie from behind. With my free hand I reared back and gave her tiny ass a hard swat. The blow caused her to arch her back further and cry out in surprise and pain.

The swat to the ass seemed to spur Carrie on, as she began to thrust back to meet my thrust forward. I continued to fuck Carrie hard. I once again reared back and gave her ass another hard swat to her ass. Carrie screamed out at the second swat as she increased the force of her thrusts into me.

Longe
Longe
100 Followers
12