The Neighborhood Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I found Carrie's sweet spot when I reached forward and took both of her nipples in my fingers and began to pinch and twist the little nubs. Carrie began to chant, "Oh fuck", over and over as she slowed her thrusts into my cock, but increased the force in which she slammed back into me.

Finally, she slammed back into my cock, held herself there with my cock buried deep into her pussy. Carrie lowered her head to the bed and buried her face in the mattress and cut loose a scream of pleasure. I kept my cock pressed deep in her pussy and gripped her hips firmly as she continued to gyrate on my cock as her body was ripped with powerful aftershocks.

Once Carrie began to settle from her powerful orgasm, I let go of her hips. I shoved her head down into the mattress as I began to once again hammer away at her pussy. As I thrust my cock in and out of her pussy, I reared back and gave Carrie's upturned ass a brutally hard swat. She shouted into the mattress as my cock began to twitch while it was buried in her pussy. I once again reared back and slammed my hand square onto Carrie's ass that was now beginning to redden.

Again Carrie screamed out in pain. However, this time she began to whimper loudly enough for me to hear. The sound of her breaking and submitting was enough for me. I buried my cock deep in Carrie's pussy and shot jet stream after jet stream of cum deep in her pussy. I made certain that while I blew my load inside her, I grabbed Carrie's now red ass and knead. The kneading caused Carrie to continue to whimper.

Since I had been on a rather long dry spell, I filled Carrie with a large load. When I finally emptied my balls, I pulled out of Carrie and stepped back. The moment I was back from Carrie, she quickly flipped over onto her back and lifted her legs straight up into the air.

"Steve," she said looking over at her husband. "Get over here and clean up this mess."

I watched as Steve nearly jumped out of his chair and raced across the room until he was standing at the foot of the bed. He dropped to his knees between Carrie's raised legs and began to lick my cum that was dripping out of her drenched pussy.

As his tongue worked on Carrie's pussy, he reached down and took his medium, to smallish cock in his hand and began to jerk off. Obviously Steve had a well-trained tongue since Carrie was moaning and racing toward another orgasm almost instantly. After a moment, both Steve and Carrie were moaning. Finally, Carrie screamed out as she had another powerful orgasm. A moment later, Steve's cock began to shoot his load onto the hardwood floor of their bedroom.

"Steve, now clean up your mess," Carrie said when they both came down from their highs. Steve began to move back and lean down toward the floor to lick up his own cum when I spoke up.

"No Steve. I want Carrie to clean up the mess," I demanded. The couple froze where they were and looked in my direction. After a moment, Carrie quickly crawled off the bed and with her ass stuck up high in the air and facing me, she began to lick up Steve's cum.

To Be Continued...

12