All Comments on 'The Neighborhood Ch. 03'

by fittucker87

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Crap....

So, basically Clint has to watch at the sidelines while Sue and Vivian blow Mark after Vivian has told him that he isn't going to be getting any from her? Lame.

marklionmarklionabout 15 years ago
Another Great Chapter!!!!

That was another great Chapter with the family. I like how you described the sex between the two families. I also like how you got the two sisters together to let each other in on their secrets. It was nice to see the cousins have fun together. I can hardly wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Great story

Loved this story. It's so nice to get a long story once in a while compared to the one page pieces of crap that dominate the site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Another Great One

I hope this isn't the end of this series, I really like where things are going. I think you should write more of it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
part 4 ??

I love this series , hope there will be part very soon !!!!

jocker77jocker77almost 15 years ago
This is really good

Hope we get more of the same!

NemedFlameNemedFlamealmost 15 years ago
Well done

Sorry I can only give one five

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
great

Simply great loved all three chapters could barely keep my hands to myself I read it everywhere at work at home at Walmart damn good read

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 9 years ago

Really fucking hot. Glad the author listened to his readers and dropped the Shawn character asap. This chapter was what the story should be about, incest in just about every combination you can imagine. Loved it!!

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 7 years ago
Excellent

good fucking and sucking everywhere. loved it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Mark

I think you have made this character a little to dumb, sad to say.

goducks1goducks1about 5 years ago
5 stars

Wow - great sexy story. loved Viv being loyal at the end. nice touch. well-written. I notice you haven't written in a while - i hope you decide to write and post soon - this is too good a story to be a one time affair!

403ManMeat420403ManMeat420over 3 years ago
Meh..could be better

My personal opinion, Mark should have put the kabosh to his women fucking other guys... Cousins and Uncle included. To me his sister is a cheating slut who needs to be passed around collecting STDs. A man has to lay claim to his women. He can fuck who he wants, double standard I know but hes trying to keep the lonely woman on the blocks mouths shut.

FseriesFseriesabout 2 years ago

Another haphazard menagerie of tertiary characters and not much main character development. This whole set could have been three or four separate stories that would have faired better than this one without even trying.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A chapter 4 would be nice

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous