All Comments on 'The Neighborhood Ch. 05'

by Silvertuch

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
don87654don87654over 18 years ago
Intriguing--And Only Natural

It must be thoroughly EXQUISITE to feel your cock "swimming" in all that pregnant pussy juice as you fuck back and forth. This story is second to none in eroticism. It is hoped that you will continue on with it in more chapters so that these two may begin having their own family after this first baby is born? This is life as God intended when he made the world in 6 days, including fucking and reproduction without regard to man-made dogma.

EvertideEvertideover 18 years ago
Okay, but...

The first part, where you had Annabelle needing comfort, made me feel sympathetic: I always feel the deepest sympathy for women who believe that getting pregnant makes them ugly or invalid or when they otherwise can't enjoy the glory of pregnancy that is their birthright. The sex was pretty good too, but:

First, you said that she was a few months pregnant and already had some belly. I define "a few" as three, and although women may show other external signs of pregnancy at that point, I seriously doubt that they would have a belly at three months.

Second, how could she not change a light bulb? I'd accept it if she were just being cautious or afraid or something, but it sounded as if she couldn't do it just because she's pregnant.

And third, although it's a nice fantasy of mine and you're definitely not the first person to write like this, unless she was on some kinds of drugs or still lactating from the first baby, there would almost be no way in hell she'd lactate at three months.

Maybe I was just looking for sympathy and found what started as it but turned into lust, but the story did have its ups and downs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great Plot Twist

Silvertuch,

Really enjoyed the plot twist of Bill's wife, Sheri, admitting to sex with Annabelle! Not often surprised by Literotica storylines. Sex was wonderfully descriptive. Question: where are chapters 1-4?

Evertide,

First, author addressed source of Annabelle's breast milk: "...her breasts full of milk from the first baby..." Some women breast feed children to 5 or 6 years old. Second, the average "baby bump" is visible by 3 months -- normal measurement is 10 to 14 cm from pubic bone to top of the uterus. If a woman has had children before her "baby bump" can be quite prominent. Third, Annabelle most likely could change the light bulbs herself. Asking Bill to do it was a ruse to get him to come over so she could seduce him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous